How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

Looks like a CalMag deficiency to me but the white spots look like light burn. Cultivator should have a better diagnosis than my own though.

Looks like a CalMag deficiency to me but the white spots look like light burn. Cultivator should have a better diagnosis than my own though.
Thank you Doggie Daddy, I use 150ppm calmag regularly, so I don't think that's the problem. My light (630w lec cmh) is in top of tent, so I didn't think of light burn. There's 10 plants in there, and only the 4 Mega Jackpots are exhibiting the problem ? And all are eating at the same table. Maybe they are sensitive to the light ? They weren't showing this under the t5s, and have been transplanted to 5 gal. bags, and under the 630w for only 3 days.

I started seeing CalMag deficiencies when I introduced my veg plants to my led's almost instantly although I wasn't supplementing at the time. Now when I switch from cfl's to led they look like they have an iron deficiency until they get accustomed. I'm not familiar with your lights so maybe someone more experienced can chime in.

Cult, wondering if you can identify this leaf symptom. There's 3 strains in there, and only the strain Mega Jack is showing it. Same thing happened last grow, but didn't seem to effect yield any.
C2DFB2CD-EDBC-4A2D-B9AC-363933F75A8E.jpeg
AF79D9E4-57CE-4669-97AB-3B7B0C3C71D7.jpeg
A45E0E88-4DAE-4871-95C9-C3DD23E76112.jpeg
97B2614A-52F7-441D-9E8D-3F9C7294CE73.jpeg
66819859-7D07-4DDC-A68E-59D18A8B65B9.jpeg
5234B905-9DF4-488A-B6F7-9A1214C66A39.jpeg
4AC0C966-1114-45FD-B309-CF4885A4A1FC.jpeg

Its not calmag deficiency. It looks like potassium def. What stage of growth are you at? What you feeding? Your coco looks dry in the pic? Are you letting it dry out too much?

Its not calmag deficiency. It looks like potassium def. What stage of growth are you at? What you feeding? Your coco looks dry in the pic? Are you letting it dry out too much?
Feeding 1.3-1.4 ec. of base A+B ,Also using calmag, great white, silica blast, z7, mammoth p, complzym, & B+. This is fresh made coco, from brick form, made and transplanted from 1 gl. bags, to 5 gl., 3 days ago. And I've gave them a light watering everyday. Your feeding schedule say to start pk 13/14 in week # 4 of bloom. And my base nutrient should have what they need till then ? The og kush & the blue dreams are doing fine, ?? This is my 2d. run with Mega Jackpot & I think they will grow out of this phase. Hopefully, Did last grow ? They also got a major haircut at time of transplanting.

Yo cult hope ur good man!! When growing 8 week strains and following nute list from page 1 you say to miss 1 weeks feed.. do u recommend dropping a week of flower burst, pk/meta boost or green sensation? Cheers mate

Cheers for that cult.. u ever had the pleasure of thrips moving in and paying fuck al rent?? But seriously I think I had some come in on a batch of clones.. now got in both flower and veg rooms with a few ammo haze on week 9 ffs iv defo caught it early and best advise so far is let the haze finish and get straight out the room including any trim from harvest then clean down room and treat veg plants only with neem oil? Any thing better out there to treat it do u know? Think il b able to leave u b for a while after this lol but u no I appreciate ur time and input

Slowpuffer..

I asked about a 8 week flowering strain and his guide is aimed towards 9 week finishers so I was see what week was best to miss out..
✌️

420-magazine-mobile78475283.jpg
420-magazine-mobile804749829.jpg
Hope this helps

Doin my nut in mate!! They are damaging leaves and although iv read their not too much to worry about I obviously want them out!! Iv had them in past grows as i now know what the silvery specs on leaves are but yields are always above average!? Trying to find the best chemical to use without causing damage and also a solution I can keep stored as il probably be using on all grows now going forward as a precaution.. I'm a smoker not a seller so kinda worries me harvesting real clean bud laced with bugs... bugging me big time

I'm going to be starting my first grow in CoCo in a few days and I've been reading up on everything but I have a couple questions and I was hoping someone could help me? The CoCo I ordered is in brick form, after I add water and get it all broke up and in 3-gallon pots do I need to flush the CoCo to be on the safe side. I was thinking I could check the CoCo with my ppm pen and if it's high I could flush to get the ppm down, is that method fine. Sorry for all the questions, im on my second soil grow now so I have a little bit of experience but I'm still a rookie and I don't want to mess up my CoCo grow lol. I was also wondering if someone could give me a few pointers on feeding early on, how many ppm should I start seedlings at. I will be using advance nutes pH perfect and calimagic with rain water. I may also get some pk boosters for flower. Thanks in advance for taking your time to help a rookie CoCo grower.✌️

Seems like a good protein supplement!!!! Na on a serious note. I'm sure I seen a co2 based smoke bomb for that shit. IV never even seen them tho !!!

Yo eastcoastghost.. can't offer anything on your coco but u will find a great feed list on page 1 of this thread. It covers all stages of the grow from seed thru to harvest and also includes recommended ppm/ec for each stage. All products and recommended dosages are guidelines so there is some movement depending on strain and preference and all products are just a guide.. u don't have to necessarily use the same brands but if swapping for other brands ensure the ingredients and strengths are similar! That being said, it's a list been made from a very experienced grower and I'd imagine he's used most products on the market so if he uses those particular brands I'm more inclined to do so myself

Happy growing buddy and all the best with it

Back
Top Bottom