How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hi iversonpi,

You're illness is cancer so it would be the same treatment explained in the 'how to dose properly'. Do you have any pain?

I would recommend three strains if you are interested in a complete regimen for 'daytime and nighttime'. They would be a high CBD strain mixed with a high THC strain (normally a hybrid) and a pure Indica for nighttime. If possible have the high CBD strain grown to full term, the hybrid grown for peak THC and the Indica grown full term also.

1. Here is a link for dosing 6 times a day. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method as you progress up to a gram a day the eight to ten times a day is required. 6-8 times a day using the high cbd strain and high thc strain, the last being Indica for sleep. Keep in mind the main treatment is of high CBD/THC has Sativa and will keep you up if you have no Indica for sleep. Harlequin/like, Blue Dream hybrid/OG's and a pure Indica like Hindu Kush, even Master Kush classified at 95% will work effectively. These are guidelines but gives examples and direction for you. You can 'google' in each type, high CBD, Hybrid's and Indica for options that might appeal to you.

Here is another informative post Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method In this post I refer to an heavy indica strain (meant hybrid that is 50/50 sativa/indica) and a pure India for night to clarify.

2. Do not dilute your concentrate (my opinion). You will learn to dose properly. If I used anything I would go with grapeseed oil in extreme cold conditions and very little at that.

3. No on 3, unless you want to become extremely euphoric and the concentrate doesn't work as if taken correctly.

big hug back! lol

Motoco

ps. If you read the post from the links I provided there is more detail on strains, etc. Keep reading and absorbing info. Hopes this helps.

Nice Motoco!

Your way to explain the process is great, thanks a lot!. Can you help me choosing a a good strain(s) for a Hodgkin lymphoma?

I have too a few questions about taking oil:

1- For example if you took 2 grams daily, is it better to take it in many small doses during the day or with 3 times (for example 0,6+0,6+0,8 before sleeeping)?

2- Do you know if you have any benefit mixed with coconut oil to improve absorption?

3.-Is it worth taking any decision in suppository form?

a big hug!

Fantastic Motoco,

I appreciate the clarification, I think I'm ready to make a good oil.

Concerning strains, I will read your thread carefully.

I have started feeling better these last days, some lymph nodes are shrinking.

I have developed a high tolerance very soon, and now i don´t feel the high as the first two weeks, i wonder if it´s better this or to be sensitive to the thc in all the treatment.

Hi iversonpi,

You're illness is cancer so it would be the same treatment explained in the 'how to dose properly'. Do you have any pain?

I would recommend three strains if you are interested in a complete regimen for 'daytime and nighttime'. They would be a high CBD strain mixed with a high THC strain (normally a hybrid) and a pure Indica for nighttime. If possible have the high CBD strain grown to full term, the hybrid grown for peak THC and the Indica grown full term also.

1. Here is a link for dosing 6 times a day. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method as you progress up to a gram a day the eight to ten times a day is required. 6-8 times a day using the high cbd strain and high thc strain, the last being Indica for sleep. Keep in mind the main treatment is of high CBD/THC has Sativa and will keep you up if you have no Indica for sleep. Harlequin/like, Blue Dream hybrid/OG's and a pure Indica like Hindu Kush, even Master Kush classified at 95% will work effectively. These are guidelines but gives examples and direction for you. You can 'google' in each type, high CBD, Hybrid's and Indica for options that might appeal to you.

Here is another informative post Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method In this post I refer to an heavy indica strain (meant hybrid that is 50/50 sativa/indica) and a pure India for night to clarify.

2. Do not dilute your concentrate (my opinion). You will learn to dose properly. If I used anything I would go with grapeseed oil in extreme cold conditions and very little at that.

3. No on 3, unless you want to become extremely euphoric and the concentrate doesn't work as if taken correctly.

big hug back! lol

Motoco

ps. If you read the post from the links I provided there is more detail on strains, etc. Keep reading and absorbing info. Hopes this helps.

Have a good sleep :)

I don't fear the MD's opinion. But if it put's my friend's wife off the thought before she has a chance to look at the evidence etc then it probably is not a great idea. Here (Australia) cannabis is illegal, period. It is highly unlikely that a doctor here is going to recommend an illegal substance for a patient that they are treating. I have read endless things about MD's poo hooing oil in the US and if anything it is worse here. I understand what you are saying but I'm betting that if they asked the MD he would say, snake oil?

I don't think its obvious at all that the response would be negative; I suggested he ask as opposed to having her ask in case the response was a biased one. But I believe you'd be thoroughly surprised at how many M.D.'s have a positive opinion on it. Might actually help to have a positive outlook wherever posible, given the circumstances, as opposed to a unilaterally negative one assumed of others. Might actually help her in making her own decision on the matter. Information and opinions are not things to be feared, that's actually the path of ignorance and hypochritcy imo.

Hi Motoco,

As far as I know the doctors are the ones saying not advisable to operate, too risky. I have never suggested to anyone before to take cannabis oil. I have delt with the medical profession for years and 99% time found them stuck in their 'trained' ways of doing things. They do not like to a. to admit that they can't fix something and b. don't like being told by an ordinary citizen that there may be something else that can be done. Case in point. Myself and CFS. I could not get a doctor to give me simple IV vit c, which I believed could help. This was in the early 90's and it took months and months to find a doctor who would do it. And it did help. This type of behavior continued for years and the only ting that helped me regain 75% of my health was by using alternative methods. The myriad of doctors could do nothing.

I have suggested they watch the videos. But I am starting from scratch with people that have no idea about alternative methods at all. In a way I don't want to second guess what their doctor will say. But if he is typical all he will have to say is that it could be dangerous to take oil and that would be that.

So many thanks for your help Motoco.
John

Hi Whitebeach,

Although tumors that are benign they still increase in size, hence the seizures. That is why the location of this tumor is so precarious. Once the tumor is up against the stem cell, not much time left. So the way I understand this is the Dr.'s don't want to do the procedure/surgery or she and her husband don't want to, or both? Can you clarify 'they do not want to operate'?

I have never had experience with a benign tumor as they have all been cancerous. CBD concentrate will still reduce the tumor size with its inflammation properties and relieve the pressure off the stem cell. You can also explain that because of the low THC in your strains it is safe, children have been treated for epilepsy and it has helped them immensely for seizures.

jamthe3 post 40 has some excellent advice in this situation. If the Dr.s cannot do nothing ask them if cannabis concentrated oil could be an alternative. If they no nothing about it or do not recommend its use, then the final decision is theirs. Maybe ask the Dr. if they could get the tumor to shrink enough in size away from the stem cell if they would operate (may never have to, but its a game plan to try).

It would seem if the options have ran out, considering the graveness of the situation one would try anything, right? Not true. She could be tired of the seizures and the will to live starts to diminish. Hope is slipping away, all kinds of emotions come into play.

Has she watched 'Run from the Cure' or Miracle Cure 2? When people watch these and something is related 'in this case tumors' they pay attention more closely. final question from me, are the seizures becoming more frequent?

Best of luck Whitebeach. I hope everything works out. Any more questions, theory's please ask. Perhaps something will work out.

ps...This is the purpose of these tutorials. For people who have ran out of traditional medical options. Have her read these.

You are doing it correctly. You will start to see even more changes. You can tell whats going on so much better without being high. It works much better this way, trust me on this. That is why you are felling improved. Keep up the correct way and you will be kicking cancer in the arse my friend!

Have a great day and keep up with what you are doing.

Motoco

Fantastic Motoco,

I appreciate the clarification, I think I'm ready to make a good oil.

Concerning strains, I will read your thread carefully.

I have started feeling better these last days, some lymph nodes are shrinking.

I have developed a high tolerance very soon, and now i don´t feel the high as the first two weeks, i wonder if it´s better this or to be sensitive to the thc in all the treatment.

Have a good sleep :)

Hi Whitebeach,

I totally get where you are coming from Brother. I had some experience as you have also. I had my father-in-law pass away recently. Had the meds all made up for him plus the knowledge to instruct. He would only take the CBD concentrate for pain (he loved that he could remove his pain patches that kept him constantly throwing up and be completely pain free). I gave him info over 2 years ago. He went thru 2 years of chemo and was sent home to die. They gave him two weeks. He called his Dr. back up and wanted late stage radiation treatment. Sent home again. This time he wanted to try the concentrate, as mentioned, only the CBD strain. He would not touch the high THC strain. Why? He stated he was 'old school' and knew nothing about MJ. The wife and I had to accept this. Could not understand at the time, but the bottom line is it was his choice.

Admittedly people that have extensive education have a hard time believing that cannabis concentrated oil can do all this. Its a fact they can show resentment. It would be like a kindergartner coming up to you and is more intellectual than you. I've also know some of the most educated Dr.s and nurses I have had the pleasure of meeting. We respect each others opinion even on disagreeing. I would be pissed off if I choose to be a Dr., got all kinds of student loans, studied my arse off, went through internship, worked ridiculous hours to help people (most I've meant this is there reasoning for being a Dr.) and listen to what? Fact of the matter the cannabis concentrated oil is the REAL deal and saving peoples lives and making them healthy again is the REAL deal also. Personally I feel like I will not have to see a Dr. again for my health. I know better though because of my heart condition and I like my Cardiologist. I know he genuinely wants to help people. It really comes down to this, the world needs to be educated on cannabis concentrated oil. Pharmies and greed which keeps the laws in place are the culprit. Plain and simple. When all else fails in any system, fend for yourself. (Australia, have some good friends in in Tamworth). If the Dr.s say they don't want to operate because of the location of the tumor in my eyes its either try the concentrated oil or die.
I burned the two disk off of utube on the titles I gave you. Tell them you know they have no clue about cannabis concentrated oil. Have them look at some of these threads and educate themselves. Keep them away from all the BS out there and focus on those videos. Tell them you are their friend and you care and love them, but now, the options are slim. Hook them up with me on 420magazine.com, we will walk them through it safely. Tell them even if it shrinks the tumor it would be huge. You will learn also Brother. Have them ask all the questions in the world. Sometimes I get so emotional when I explain things (person to person) my eyes start tearing up. They see this and know I'm genuinely concerned for their health ( I am for everyone). Try this approach, at best Brother you are doing all you can and that is all you can really do. Best of luck.

Best regards,
Motoco

Hi Motoco,

As far as I know the doctors are the ones saying not advisable to operate, too risky. I have never suggested to anyone before to take cannabis oil. I have delt with the medical profession for years and 99% time found them stuck in their 'trained' ways of doing things. They do not like to a. to admit that they can't fix something and b. don't like being told by an ordinary citizen that there may be something else that can be done. Case in point. Myself and CFS. I could not get a doctor to give me simple IV vit c, which I believed could help. This was in the early 90's and it took months and months to find a doctor who would do it. And it did help. This type of behavior continued for years and the only ting that helped me regain 75% of my health was by using alternative methods. The myriad of doctors could do nothing.

I have suggested they watch the videos. But I am starting from scratch with people that have no idea about alternative methods at all. In a way I don't want to second guess what their doctor will say. But if he is typical all he will have to say is that it could be dangerous to take oil and that would be that.

So many thanks for your help Motoco.
John

is grain alcohol of ever clear is same as DENATURED ALCOHOL..BECAUSE I SAW A POST IN SULIT WHERE I CAN BUY THAT ONLINE...

NO denatured alcohol is poisonous. Do no use. Everclear is grain alcohol and is OK to consume but will get you drunk very fast. I use everclear to extract the essence. If you don't get it all out it's not bad for you the oil just isn't as good.

Motoco,

You are more than helpful! It is fascinating and leaves my head in a spin. I have watched Run from the cure and many others. I don't remember Rick saying he put it on his gums. Must have missed that. Have you helped people with arthritis (osteo) and inflammation? I am also trying to deal with BPH, have a high PSA and therefore very wary of the prostate. There seems to be quite a few using suppositories for prostate cancer which made sense getting the oil near to that area. But I imagine the hemorrhoidal vein there would take it straight to the liver. I think there are CB1 receptors in other areas of the body besides the brain. What do you recommend for inflammation, joints, prostate etc?

Have you had any experience with people who have CFS? This is probably why I am so sensitive to oil. It doesn't take much for me to feel it. This is the same as pharma meds and why from day one why I avoided them.

I have read a lot about Harlequin. True or false I don't know I am beginning to doubt a lot of info on the web. Do you have any seeds? There are no seed companies selling them, that I can find and I cannot get clones etc where I live.

Where do you live on this amazing planet?

And finally re your heart condition:
Article 10132-Coconut Oil and Heart Disease

Over the years there are very few things I have taken that I can 100% say work. Coconut oil works on so many levels and I believe everyone should be eating at least 3 tablespoons a day. The Samoans and other South Sea islanders have virtually no heart disease!
The palm tree is not called the tree of life for nothing!

Warm regards

John

Hi Whitebeach,

Rick Simpson rediscovered the use of cannabis concentrated oil. He doesn't smoke, had some injuries and discovered the 'gum' method because he did not like taking 'man made' drugs. After watching his video 'run from the cure' because of my health issues (4) heart attacks) I started to make the concentrate via his method. I read in between the lines on some vague points (video was edited to be shown). The Wife and I never had an issue (minor ones if any) dosing the concentrate but a lot of friends did. They ingested instead of applying to their gums properly. Especially my friend with Parkinson's Disease. Frustrated he couldn't take it right, I was dosing and pondering why it would not work for him while keeping my finger on my gum longer than I normally would of and when pulling my finger off of my gum the concentrate stuck/tacked to my gum. BINGO! I just learned how to apply the concentrated oil and guarantee a much safer method of taking the concentrate. If the instructions are followed you are insured a SAFE method of taking the concentrate. From their it was learning the strains to use and how to blend them for max effectiveness for a specific ailment/illness. Besides a couple of friends at the start the Wife and I used and studied about 1 1/2 years on how the concentrate worked and came up with a day time and night time regimen for preventive maintenance. Most of all we could research was for serious illness and the only thing on a preventive maintenance was Rick Simpsons one he mentioned was a 30 day follow up for cancer treatment. From there we just started helping people with cancer, hiv, chronic pain, diabetes, blood pressure, severe asthma, psoriasis of the liver, ptsd, depression, anxiety/panic attacks, gingivitis, heart conditions, plague build up in the arteries to horses/dogs with skin cancer and I am sure I left out quite a few. All walks of life in the mix.

All the swallowing the concentrate is misinformation put out by people who do not know about the gum method or you know who (pharmies and government). They do not want this intel out! And with good reason as you could imagine. A lot of informative information on the net has been edited and replaced with incorrect information. One would only know the difference with experience to weed out the BS and their is a TON of it. Yes, you get the message, money over life. Enough said.

Medicating on the gums first works this way; the blood vessels in your gums absorb the oil to your CB1 receptors first because of the close proximity to your brain (why the decarboxylation process is required so the oil can pass through the brain). Once the concentrate enters the brain and receptors the best analogy I can come up with is like installing a new CPU in you're computer. The concentrate heals damaged receptors and sends the concentrate to where it needs to repair things. Organs, glands start repairing and start functioning as they where designed to. Any oil that drains down to the CB2 receptors once applied right to the gums is controlled by the CB1 receptors. When experimenting with the concentrated oil I stayed off the net and learned from experience so I wouldn't be swayed in my judgement following the masses. You asked an EXCELLENT question on why everyone doesn't know about the gum method. Majority wins, right? One false bit of information and the crowd follows simply because they know no better.

When digesting the oil without getting to the CB1 receptors first is really equated to taking man made meds. You build a tolerance up (progressive addiction if you will) and it stops working effectively. This is fact as I have experimented on quite extensively to make absolutely sure. So this is why you only see smoking and digesting the concentrate on the web. It is all about greed from the pharmies and in return they buy governments to keep MJ a class 1 drug. Sad state of affairs to be sure.

I use Harlequin in all my daytime strains blended with a hybrid. Nothing on this planet works for pain and inflammation like CBDs! So when or if you watched 'run from the cure' medically speaking Mr. Simpson is spot on what it cures and probably has added to his list of things it heals/controls. It doesn't specifically have to be Harlequin for a high CBD strain. It could be cannatonic/ac/dc/charlottes web/harle-tsu/bentley, and seems like new ones coming out all the time. Just happens access to Harlequin/Harle-Tsu is the easiest to access in my area. Best advice is to get a seeds/clones and have some mother plants so you have access when you need it for your grow. Seems like when you really need it, it is impossible to find. Grown full term on the high CBD strains is essential for max CBDs. Check the seed bands that deliver to Australia and the other strains I mention. Also Indica can be grown full term for max CBD, CBNs also. Not as potent on the CBD end but consider this; 1.5% CBD will take care of pain for 3-5 hours depending on the individual and the severity of the pain.
Hopes this helps.

Motoco

Hi steve61,

Welcome to :420:

Everclear/Spirytus, U.S. version/Polish Version. Research the net and you shall find and in most cases, delivered to you're door. People who have sources do not give this info, they simply do not want their solvent to disappear. Rubbing alcohol is Isopropyl Alcohol. We only recommend 'food' grade carriers at 420 Magazine. Safety precautions and concern for peoples health dictate this policy. What you decide to use is your decision. Hope this helps.

Motoco

What would be another solvent to use if you can't get Everclear? I was thinling Rubbing alcohol??
I appreciate your response.

Hi Whitehead,

When first getting into the concentrates a lot of ideas came to mind. Web page, grandier thoughts of riches (money), offers to produce quantities of concentrate, the whole nine yards (with health issues, economy, etc. no doubt I could of used money). Until I meant my first person that was gravely ill. When our eyes locked I knew then 'money' was not in the equation. All legalities was in place, and after all was said and done it was given as a gift. I do not sell the concentrate. A small group of friends pitch in for the grow cost and we share the concentrate. When I came out of the basement after the 1 1/2 yrs mentioned I searched for a place to spread awareness, came across 420 Magazine.com, checked out the site and with mentoring and help from the Staff and Members (phenomenal dedicated people) spreading awareness I found my avenue. Ironically the timing was perfect as their long time goal was to expand the medical side of their vast site. I mention this often and with good reason. If people 'really' knew how much these people sacrifice to spread awareness it would leave you speechless. 420 himself has energy and dedication for spreading awareness that NOTHING I ever seen in my lifetime compares to. In the short amount of time I've been a member I am still in awe of their dedication. Everyone of these beautiful people have different personalities but have one thing in common, the goal of helping others through awareness. All this valuable information/knowledge of awareness is presented to all people around the world and in my eyes is a true blessing. In my humble opinion I am very fortunate to be a part of the team! I truly appreciate the accolades, but in all honesty it truly goes to 420 and to all the people that spend countless hours helping others. I sincerely love these people and as mentioned they keep me focused. They keep an eye out for me and with good reason, lol. I truly believe they know my heart is in the right place.

Carpinteria is a beautiful place as well as Santa Barbara and surrounding area's to be sure. And you left at the wrong time! lol

I grow indoors (only a couple of grows under my belt) as there is no choice for me to grow outdoors. I'm looking into a green house, but for my needs indoor works fine. You should really check out the Grow Room } Frequently Asked Questions , they have expertise I simply cannot compare to through experience. I've heard through so many growers in my community 'stay off the net for advice'! WRONG! These 'elite' growers know their stuff! I am envious when I see their pics of our beloved MJ.

When you speak of 'local herb' ask the specs of the strain. If it is harvested past peak THC CBDs come into play. It is sometimes impossible to get the exact strains you would like, that being said, yes, your local herb will work (and possibly give you more time to search or even ask the grower if he would consider growing some medical MJ to help your friends). A hybrid is a great option also.Tell them (your friends) you ran across 420 Magazine and you found some good info you would like to share with them). That way it shows them more avenues to knowledge of the concentrate and its use. I applaud you're efforts to helping them.

Thank you for your concern on my heart condition!

Best regards,

Motoco

Motoco,

Thanks for all the info. And PLEASE keep writing short stories! This information is vital. Do you have a web page? If you don't you should. I must watch Run from the Cure again, it's been awhile.

This a very different world (where I live now) to a place (where you live) where cannabis is medically legal. I used to live in Carpinteria (south of Santa Barbara). I left in 1998 just as the MMJ shops were starting up! (?).

A question. I have to grow my own which limits me to how much. I don't have a forest that would be secure. Not mad on indoor plants in general, probably wouldn't do that. There is herb to be purchased but not grown for CBD etc. All very strong THC which I don't like to smoke. Would making oil from this kind of herb be as beneficial? I guess it will have some CBD but not much. I am only thinking of my friend and if he turns around and wants to give it to his wife. The only herb I could get immediately would be this local weed. Would that be okay?

Very glad your heart is doing good!

Warmest
John

Hi Motoco,

It's actually WhiteBEACH here! Although Whitehead maybe more appropriate and may change by deedpol shortly. lol.

One of the beauties of the MMJ 'revolution' is the charity I have found along the way. But having said that, that was the way in the 60's when I was first given a lump of Labanese in a club in London. After that it became my personal mission to turn on as many people as humanly possible. I even made brownies and spiked my parents! That wasn't appreciated and I ended up driving to India where I could smoke in peace without having to look over my shoulder all the time.

Good advice re the local growers although they are all about knock out THC and $$$!

This year I had a good outdoor crop and the first plant that was ready I pulled and put it fresh in coconut oil. cooked it below 150 degrees f for 12 hours and strained etc. I wanted to see if there was anything in the opinion that the terpenes etc that are destroyed by high heat are useful in salves etc. Didn't seem to work either as a salve or ingesting. The next batch. I took one oz of decarbed bud and mixed it in the same coconut oil and let it cook low heat for a few hours. I now had a salve that contained all the terpenes etc and THC, CBD. This salve now is much more effective for a salve.

Warmest
John

Hi Whitehead,

When first getting into the concentrates a lot of ideas came to mind. Web page, grandier thoughts of riches (money), offers to produce quantities of concentrate, the whole nine yards (with health issues, economy, etc. no doubt I could of used money). Until I meant my first person that was gravely ill. When our eyes locked I knew then 'money' was not in the equation. All legalities was in place, and after all was said and done it was given as a gift. I do not sell the concentrate. A small group of friends pitch in for the grow cost and we share the concentrate. When I came out of the basement after the 1 1/2 yrs mentioned I searched for a place to spread awareness, came across 420 Magazine.com, checked out the site and with mentoring and help from the Staff and Members (phenomenal dedicated people) spreading awareness I found my avenue. Ironically the timing was perfect as their long time goal was to expand the medical side of their vast site. I mention this often and with good reason. If people 'really' knew how much these people sacrifice to spread awareness it would leave you speechless. 420 himself has energy and dedication for spreading awareness that NOTHING I ever seen in my lifetime compares too. In the short amount of time I've been a member I am still in awe of their dedication. Everyone of these beautiful people have different personalities but have one thing in common, the goal of helping others through awareness. All this valuable information/knowledge of awareness is presented to all people around the world and in my eyes is a true blessing. In my humble opinion I am very fortunate to be a part of the team! I truly appreciate the accolades, but in all honesty it truly goes to 420 and to all the people that spend countless hours helping others. I sincerely love these people and as mentioned they keep me focused. They keep an eye out for me and with good reason, lol. I truly believe they know my heart is in the right place.

Carpinteria is a beautiful place as well as Santa Barbara and surrounding area's to be sure. And you left at the wrong time! lol

I grow indoors (only a couple of grows under my belt) as there is no choice for me to grow outdoors. I'm looking into a green house, but for my needs indoor works fine. You should really check out the Grow Room } Frequently Asked Questions , they have expertise I simply cannot compare too through experience. I've heard through so many growers in my community 'stay off the net for advice'! WRONG! These 'elite' growers know their stuff! I am envious when I see their pics of our beloved MJ.

When you speak of 'local herb' ask the specs of the strain. If it is harvested past peak THC CBDs come into play. It is sometimes impossible to get the exact strains you would like, that being said, yes, your local herb will work (and possibly give you more time to search or even ask the grower if he would consider growing some medical MJ to help your friends). A hybrid is a great option also.Tell them (your friends) you ran across 420 Magazine and you found some good info you would like to share with them). That way it shows them more avenues to knowledge of the concentrate and its use. I applaud you're efforts to helping them.

Thank you for your concern on my heart condition!

Best regards,

Motoco

Whitebeach? hahaha, sorry Brother! Seems I think of nothing but concentrated oil, lol. Apologies my man!

I recently made some salve with my concentrate and then added a little coconut oil so it wouldn't peel off skin, lol. Amazing healing qualities for a topical! I'm sure its overkill like most everything I do. If applied around the nose it will make your eyes water and clear your sinuses to be sure :)

You seem to have traveled quite a bit. Very interesting. Good ole hashish :). Quite a time back in the 60's to be sure. Please update any progress with you're friends.

Motoco

Hi Motoco,

Okay thanks for the instructions. It is around 65-70 degrees in doors here. So the oil isn't that cold. Last night I tried to get 1/2 a grain on my gum and after taking my finger off I couldn't see the dab on my gum, or my finger! No idea where the hell it went. Dreamed later I was a ballet dancer with the Bolshoi ballet company! I was pretty good too!

There is quite a steep learning curve if one is growing as well as trying to use the oil. I wonder how good my herb is and if I got everything right. All the strains are meant to be high CBD but I realize that one plant can differ from the next by a wide margin. As I mentioned I have smoked all three strains and they are definatly low in THC. Hopefully they are high in CBD. I do feel I am wondering around in the dark quite a bit. I have grown before but just any old female plant. I think I am going to have swallow a good dose to see what happens!

And re the state of affairs:

"The American holocaust is cancer. People don't see it that way because it isn't happening all in the same place. all at the same time. We have traded in the gas chambers for chemotherapy and the ovens for radiation treatments. According to statistics approximately 1500 people die every day in the United States from cancer. That does not seam such a great amount but over the course of a year that number is 547,500 since 1974 that number is 21,900,000.You may say that our medical establishment is doing the best they can for these people but the fact is our government has known since 1974 study at the Virginia collage of medicine that cannabis kills cancer . This study was commissioned by the DEA to show that cannabis Causes tumors to grow faster but surprise it didn't happen. Instead of growing faster the tumors shrunk , and instead of saying oh my we can save people the DEA told the researcher to destroy the research . Now new research shows that this plant can help more conditions that are life debilitating including multiple sclerosis, ALS , alzheimers , muscular dystrophy, epilepsy and many many others . The only crime involved with cannabis is the fact this wonderful plant that can give life and hope to so many people has been withheld from the people so that a few can make large profits from treatments that are not only toxic to the body but take more lives than they save . "

War and not peace. Perpetuated by a few. Why is the US so afraid of Russia and China? I have traveled in both and guess what, both countries are full of human beings just trying to live a good life.

Love and peace Motoco.

John

Hi Whitebeach,

Whats the temperature where you live now? If you press firmly on your gum and hold it long enough it will stick, pull out your finger see where the oil has moved (the oil will squeegee the moisture off your gum), then do another spot. Once these spots build up the oil comes off easier. Take a ice cube and put it in between your gum and cheek. Oil runs to cold, still 'tack' it properly. If you got it on your gum right (as much as possible) you will be good to go. You can try drying a spot with a wash cloth or something, then try to apply again. Even to this day I get that issue once in awhile, hold it long enough on your gum and it will stick. Also while the ice cube is chilling your gum you can put the dose on your finger, use a hair dryer on low and warm up your finger with the oil on it. If you look at the tutorial on how to dose correctly, find Fighting Cancer post where he had the same issue (cold weather). Your gum is warmer than your finger, the trick is to get your oil as warm or warmer than your gum. Patience Brother.

Technically speaking a 'grain' of rice is standard in the industry, lol. The way I learned and the way I teach. If you want to weigh your doses you certainly may. That is why an oral syringe is recommended. If you take too big of a dose, use a cuticle pusher and remove some and save for later. It would be nice to have the concentrate in an exact ml dose for this type of gum application, but using a concentrate that is like axle grease when cold would be a neat trick. I hear this complaint often as well as 'tacking' on the gum and the taste. When someones health dictates being sent home to die, nothing else can be done, even taken for a PM/Wellness these small discomforts are exactly that. It still amazes me, people complain about these things yet people can put up with severe side effects from man made meds or even death. Compare the side effects of chemo or late stage radiation, its cancer. That is why experience is so important. You have to see how it works properly so you can instill that confidence into your patient. Tell your friend that the 'grain of rice' method is a life saver.

The method to up your dose is in the dosing tutorial. For you it would the only thing you might change is incorporating Indica for sleep. Which would be just another 1/2 grain of rice 2 hours before bed. Other wise after 1 week of an 1/2 grain of rice x 2, I would up the dose this way. 1 grain of rice in the a.m., 1/2 grain of rice after lunch and a 1/2 grain of indica as mentioned for sleep. If you feel a little down, add a 'tad' more in between doses. These are all guidelines as everyone is different. A little practice in short time you will catch on and be well versed. Exactly why I stayed down in the basement for 1 1/2 years to learn. When you know how your product works and speak of it with authority the questions go away. Now days I spend more time on medical websites learning side effects of meds, procedures, surgery recover times for different operations. The concentrate itself is easy, it is understanding the illness, the meds that go with it and learning the mental state of the person is in at the time they begin using the concentrate. Then how to dose if the person is still relatively healthy and can still work to weak and bed ridden. This is why in my humble opinion it is so important to have trained medical professionals we already have in place come up to speed using the concentrated cannabis oil. Would you listen to 'joe blow' or your Dr.? I catch a lot of crap over this but if you think about it, you want a professional dictating your dosing regimen, what type of strain for your illness. How else can it be controlled making sure the sick isn't buying some BS snake oil. It will take years to do this, sorry to say. The concentrated cannabis oil will be the last if ever to be legalized. Thank you 'pharmies' for making sure your kill death kill meds keep things this way.

Yes Brother, the 60's was a 'trip', lol. Innocent is correct (why I like Marissa Lambert song 'Automatic' :). We did a lot of changes, didn't you notice all the police, lol. The pharmies want war to help sell their meds (no joke), the government wants war for economy reasons and to keep the unemployment % down. If someone else can explain it to me that makes since, I am all ears.

Who would of thought that cannabis extracted concentrated oil can take you to the moon and back, yet applied differently have absolutely no euphoric and heal just about anything that comes along. Still remember a friend with skin cancer telling me he thought the concentrate wasn't any good because he didn't feel anything. He got a small drop on the kitchen counter, swoop it up with his finger and put it on his tongue. Two hours latter he had 'lift off'. Came into work the next day and told the wife, holy sh#t, I had no idea! My motto is if you get bucked off the mule climb back on. Your health is on the line.

Practice dosing properly Brother. Soon it will be easy.

Best regards,

Motoco

Hi Whitebeach,

Picking the strains you want for your meds is important to be sure. I'm fortunate to know some good growers. I grow the full term high CBD strain & Indica full term. Then I get the hybrid/OG high THC strain from them (as high THC as possible). Keep in mind the THC are like little Dr.s going throughout your body healing/repairing. Try to grow enough to have a surplus. In cool dark storage area's it has a decent shelf life 3-5 yrs(stored in oral syringes with caps in a mylar zip lock). Also keep in mind, taken properly you can have the strongest THC available and have no euphoric. Be aware when only using low THC strains and then having high THC strains of oil you have a tendency to get careless/rush on your dosing and you will have lift off. Not good if not expecting. With three quality grown strains as mentioned the blends are endless. Daytime, nighttime and boosters to control exactly what one's needs are. Rule of thumb, if the oil isn't sticking you might take a licking :). A safer way to test is get a rolling paper, put a thin line of concentrate in the middle, roll one, take a toke, see what happens. Then another, and wait a few. You can have starting bud 8%THC and when made into the concentrate have a high end top shelf joint. Something around 26% THC and it equates to a space walk. Just a heads up. And do not think about any test like this if you are taking blood pressure meds/pain meds/sleeping meds. Only if you are in bed! So, easy she goes.

Cancer is 80% of the big pharmies sales. Explains volumes doesn't it. You are absolutely correct and people really do not pay attention on what is going down. We are pissed of at China because they own us. Conflicts with Russia are no more than sending troops to hot spots, etc. Most foreigners I speak with have nothing against our people, its our government. Go figure. Pharmies make the $$$ and help with population control while capitol hill gets fat. To me it is not a theory simply because nothing else makes any sense.

Hope all is well in your world,

Motoco

Dear Motoco,

Do you think it would be a good idea to get some high THC herb and make oil with it with my CBD crew herb? I helped someone grow some Sleestack Skunk I could get some of that. Also is hybrid/OG the same of the seed (strain)? And what are the "three quality strains" that you mentioned?

Agree with your analogy.

Whitebeach
Hi Whitebeach,

Picking the strains you want for your meds is important to be sure. I'm fortunate to know some good growers. I grow the full term high CBD strain & Indica full term. Then I get the hybrid/OG high THC strain from them (as high THC as possible). Keep in mind the THC are like little Dr.s going throughout your body healing/repairing. Try to grow enough to have a surplus. In cool dark storage area's it has a decent shelf life 3-5 yrs(stored in oral syringes with caps in a mylar zip lock). Also keep in mind, taken properly you can have the strongest THC available and have no euphoric. Be aware when only using low THC strains and then having high THC strains of oil you have a tendency to get careless/rush on your dosing and you will have lift off. Not good if not expecting. With three quality grown strains as mentioned the blends are endless. Daytime, nighttime and boosters to control exactly what one's needs are. Rule of thumb, if the oil isn't sticking you might take a licking :). A safer way to test is get a rolling paper, put a thin line of concentrate in the middle, roll one, take a toke, see what happens. Then another, and wait a few. You can have starting bud 8%THC and when made into the concentrate have a high end top shelf joint. Something around 26% THC and it equates to a space walk. Just a heads up. And do not think about any test like this if you are taking blood pressure meds/pain meds/sleeping meds. Only if you are in bed! So, easy she goes.

Cancer is 80% of the big pharmies sales. Explains volumes doesn't it. You are absolutely correct and people really do not pay attention on what is going down. We are pissed of at China because they own us. Conflicts with Russia are no more than sending troops to hot spots, etc. Most foreigners I speak with have nothing against our people, its our government. Go figure. Pharmies make the $$$ and help with population control while capitol hill gets fat. To me it is not a theory simply because nothing else makes any sense.

Hope all is well in your world,

Motoco

Whitebeach,

A big yes on the high THC strain. The three quality strains I mentioned can be anything that is excellent quality. One of the best blends so far that I like is Sour Diesel & Harlequin 75% Sour Diesel, 25% Harlequin for a daytime blend. One of the groups favorite has been Blue Dream/Harlequin blend 50/50. Night time is as pure of Indica I can get. As mentioned, right now I'm mothering a couple of Hindu Kush and a Harley-Tsu (latter has been tested @ 20-1 ratio of cbd/thc). I've tried so many different strains this year to make concentrates. Kinda funny, elite growers hate to see the bud's wasted this way, same as I did the first couple of times making the oil. They understand now about the healing power of the oil and try to help me out the best they can as far as when to harvest and what strains I'm looking for. I simply cannot grow all the different strains I want to check out so they help immensely. The worst strain I've made oil with is Lemon Haze. No matter if you smoke/vap the oil it coated your throat and coughed you're arse off. If you find strains that our your favorite be sure to have some mothers for you're next grow. Finding what you need when you want it doesn't happen to often. Strongest strain I have came across this year was Gorilla Glue #4. OG simply means ocean grown (area around the ocean). Seems nowadays everything is OG, no matter what the strain is, lol. Blue Dream is a great strain and easy to grow with a decent yield. I had enough of this strain to do a six month jar cure and have to say it was the smoothest kick arse strain I ever had the pleasure of smoking and made some excellent oil. Considering it again if I can stockpile some Harle-Tsu and Hindu Kush. Growing your own is the only way to get it exactly like you want it.

Hope this helps Comrade :Namaste:
Motoco

A lot of great info Motoco, can you use Magical Butter Machine for this process? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom