How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Yeah that will work. Both will work. If you pollinate the same plant you sprayed colloidal silver on, and received pollen from it will make female seeds. If you pollinate another female it will make female seeds also. Even if you make a strain cross it will make fem seeds. :)

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Jimmy, if you spray a branch or two with CS, i think you can take the pollen that forms on that branch or two, and then use that pollen to pollenate a bud on same plant that wasnt sprayed with CS. This should give you a female seed

..yeah..what toker said :rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by B A R View Post
There are no dumb grow questions David. Anything you ask there's always at least one of us who didn't know the answer but didn't ask the question

Excuse me Toker,

And there are those of us who think they 'kinda know' and when someone asks all this other information comes out! This education is priceless in my opinion!

Serendipitous learning at its best!
And also the questions that you never even thought existed as Jimmy just did for me. Thanxx.

So to get to the raw essence of this seed making phenomenon, all I need is some colloidal silver, spray it on a budding plant that I want seeds from (a re-veg would be ideal), isolate it and wait. Correct.

Yeah you keep spraying Colloidal Silver until you get open sacs.

The first time spray the whole plant.

After that spray buds, and nodes only.

Yeah you keep spraying Colloidal Silver until you get open sacs.

The first time spray the whole plant.

After that spray buds, and nodes only.
Thanxx Toker. I'm a lush for the simplistic ways of doing things. I believe I'll order some Colloidal Silver.

Thanxx Toker. I'm a lush for the simplistic ways of doing things. I believe I'll order some Colloidal Silver.

Try to order that same Colloidal Silver I did dude! Good luck. :)

yep im gonna try too as soon as I can get some extra funding :rofl:

Such an amazing journal!

:thumb:

yep im gonna try too as soon as I can get some extra funding :rofl:

It's only about 20 bucks. Less if you only want to change one plant.

Such an amazing journal!

:thumb:

Thanks! It's really kinda cool making your own female seeds.

Colloidal Silver is super safe, and easy to handle.

I believe one day feminizing seeds will be as commonplace as cloning.

Just never smoke a sprayed plant. :)

WOW, I had no clue, this an amazing share! very well done explanations. :thumb:

I had a feeling it was toxic, the first time I saw the words Colloidal silver, thanks for confirming that.:high-five:

REPS earned here & 5 star rating given :bravo:

WOW, I had no clue, this an amazing share! very well done explanations. :thumb:

I had a feeling it was toxic, the first time I saw the words Colloidal silver, thanks for confirming that.:high-five:

REPS earned here & 5 star rating given :bravo:

Thanks for the Reps and rating. :)

I'm just getting started really.

Yeah a lot of people drink Colloidal Silver daily.

I don't, but I've tried it. Tastes kinda like dusty water. :rofl:

The Himalayan Blue Diesel are now 14 days old! YAY

14days-hbd.png

Don't they look great! This is awesome! I can't wait to start spraying the colloidal silver. :)

14 & looking healthy.

nah I wanna do it your way with the beer bottle ill probably do the same thing too open the bottle and pour it out lol
but I gotta pay some bills before I can spend more money lol Have a Green one Toker

J6k.... I works. I did it on one automazar and she has seeds that developes right now. THanks to Toker who gave me all advices i needed. Again, thanks my friend!

Yes,I have read of your success with it.:bravo:You did a great job.I also would like to congratulate you on a kick ass half harvest.:thumb:
I think Toker is also right when he say's that making seed's with CS will soon be a part of most grower arsenal,just as a cloning kit is now.Toker has made it look so easy,that even a few of the old school member's are giving it shot.
I am ordering the C.S.(same brand as Toker) today and will start planning.
I would also like to ask about lighting for sprayed plant.
Do I need to shower them with light,like if I were trying to get fat bud's or will they produce seed's under a smaller light set-up?

nah I wanna do it your way with the beer bottle ill probably do the same thing too open the bottle and pour it out lol
but I gotta pay some bills before I can spend more money lol Have a Green one Toker

Yes,I have read of your success with it.:bravo:You did a great job.I also would like to congratulate you on a kick ass half harvest.:thumb:
I think Toker is also right when he say's that making seed's with CS will soon be a part of most grower arsenal,just as a cloning kit is now.Toker has made it look so easy,that even a few of the old school member's are giving it shot.
I am ordering the C.S.(same brand as Toker) today and will start planning.
I would also like to ask about lighting for sprayed plant.
Do I need to shower them with light,like if I were trying to get fat bud's or will they produce seed's under a smaller light set-up?

Awesome! So much easier than you guys think.

I first made seeds under 150 watts of CFL's.

I'd say it'll work.

But best results always come from using the best environment, but keeping it isolated?

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do right? Anyway good luck my amigo's :)

I'm glad you're getting that same brand Colloidal Silver.

I hear there are a lot of shady brands out there, and some are just BS.

Back
Top Bottom