HPS - LED - CFL- AIS - Air Injection System - BB - WW - C99

Re: HPS - LED - CFL- AIS (Air Injection System) - BB - WW - C99

I meant more or less that the waters molecular structure is changed by the microwave. Water even cooled to room temp will do some crazy things to a plant, wasn't referring to boiling nessesarily. And its not really radiation either, its more a change of the molecular structure in the water. There have been many studies done on this with surprising results. Many other countries have outlawed microwaves due to their negative impact. Google it, you'll be surprised with what you find.

I know enough not to get into a microwave with my tinfoil hat on. :yikes:

I know enough not to get into a microwave with my tinfoil hat on. :yikes:

Hey! I see you have some sick girls.
Sorry to hijack the thread lol, you should make a journal.

I took a quick look, possibilities might be soil too dry, soil too hot(meaning high nutrients) or looks even like high temps, or lack of airflow. What's your exhaust like? How much cfm are you moving through the room?

Cheers.

I agree with Stumped but sway towards they need water. I see a lil nute lock could prolly use a dash of lime to correct it a tiny bit or cal/mag.

Thanks Stumped and WR! I just added some pics and more info from this morning. Journal coming later today or tomorrow.

I agree with Stumped but sway towards they need water. I see a lil nute lock could prolly use a dash of lime to correct it a tiny bit or cal/mag.

Here is a question, so if your growing medium already has DL, do you still need to add Cal-Mag?

Here is a question, so if your growing medium already has DL, do you still need to add Cal-Mag?

If DL you mean dolomite lime. Then I'm not sure, few more factors to consider. What type of water will u be using? Tap water usually has enough cal and mag in it, if r/o or distilled then probably yes you will Need to supliment cal and mag. If growing in peat based or soil based molasses is a good source of cal mag + food for the microbes. Unsulphered molasses.

Cheers

Plants grown under LED lights have a higher demand for calcium and magnesium.

I know I've read that before, but thanks for the reminder. :thumb:

Plants grown under LED lights have a higher demand for calcium and magnesium.

That's good to know. Thanks I didnt know. And I plan on switching to led over the summer.

Particular user has hps, says so in his SIG.

Thanks Stumped and WR! I just added some pics and more info from this morning. Journal coming later today or tomorrow.
If you need a place to post your pics for some advice I run an open thread. No dis-respect DC, just trying to help another member get issues resolved.

DC, sorry about getting your space headed off in another direction. B A R, thanks the offer. I did finally get off my lazy butt and get my journal started. You all are invited to join in the fun.

How do you stop from getting fungus gnats with soil being so wet all the time ?

Where the hell do you people get these ideas. Sand or cinnamon will not kill gnats lol might detour them is about it. Best to get rid of bugs and kill them don't ya think? not just send them elsewhere lol

Sorry just sounded like a temp fix for a potential big problem. Like a plug in a flat tire.

DC you don't have gnats anyways do ya bro?

The question was "How do you stop from getting fungus gnats with soil being so wet all the time ?" You will not get fungus gnats if you use a layer of sand. If you don't get them, you don't need to kill them.

I still can see issues. Sand, around here the sand ya get has tons of limestone in it. Natural sand. If I added that to my plants the limestone would fuck my pH all up would it not? I know I can't use the sand around here in my massive aquariums and ponds either because of the limestone content. I would assume the same would go for gardening.

Sand is different all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom