I Forgot How To Grow

I rearanged the girls the three in the back are from the first batch of seeds I germinated I got 3 plants from 6 seeds the Platnium Cookies got off to a really bad start it is the smallest of the three The Black Cherry and Charlottes Web are doing well I didn't kow that Charlottes Web was an auto (never grown an auto before ) Well I wanted to fill my space so I started 4 more seeds Thinking the Platnium Cookies wouldn't make it. As it turns out I have two diffrent sets of plants started two weeks apart as you can see in the folowing pictures the diffrence in size. This going to make for a loss in yeild I fear but at thiss point I will take what I can get

IMG_5326.JPG

IMG_5327.JPG

IMG_5328.JPG

IMG_5329.JPG

IMG_5330.JPG

IMG_5331.JPG

IMG_5332.JPG

IMG_5333.JPG

IMG_5334.JPG

IMG_5335.JPG

I rearanged the girls the three in the back are from the first batch of seeds I germinated I got 3 plants from 6 seeds the Platnium Cookies got off to a really bad start it is the smallest of the three The Black Cherry and Charlottes Web are doing well I didn't kow that Charlottes Web was an auto (never grown an auto before ) Well I wanted to fill my space so I started 4 more seeds Thinking the Platnium Cookies wouldn't make it. As it turns out I have two diffrent sets of plants started two weeks apart as you can see in the folowing pictures the diffrence in size. This going to make for a loss in yeild I fear but at thiss point I will take what I can get

IMG_5326.JPG

IMG_5327.JPG

IMG_5328.JPG

IMG_5329.JPG

IMG_5330.JPG

IMG_5331.JPG

IMG_5332.JPG

IMG_5333.JPG

IMG_5334.JPG

IMG_5335.JPG
Loss in yeild? They will reward you :thumb:
Healthy and growing well, no problem.
Hope your weekend is going well.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

IMG_5326.JPG

IMG_5327.JPG

IMG_5328.JPG

IMG_5329.JPG

IMG_5330.JPG

IMG_5331.JPG

IMG_5332.JPG

IMG_5333.JPG

IMG_5334.JPG

IMG_5335.JPG
Well the plants looks like the one growing them did NOT forgot how to grow, they look fantastic

IMG_5326.JPG

IMG_5327.JPG

IMG_5328.JPG

IMG_5329.JPG

IMG_5330.JPG

IMG_5331.JPG

IMG_5332.JPG

IMG_5333.JPG

IMG_5334.JPG

IMG_5335.JPG
Their gorgeous silly 🪿 . Why do you fear a loss in yield? Due to the diverse ages and stages of your plants?

Their gorgeous silly 🪿 . Why do you fear a loss in yield? Due to the diverse ages and stages of your plants?
I guess it's because all of my past grows have done well and this one has been challanging. Most of my working life I've had to be perfect as an Engineering manager sucess was determined by how well I was able to design new methods of processing manuacture goods

Engineer perfectionist 💚💎💚
Well you're doing fabulous, it is a bit more challenging having the few weeks apart. I feel ya brother, I have plants in so many different stages. At the moment I make 4 different gallons of nutrients to feed the 12 plants. It takes me some time because I have to water the big ones 2 at a time in the bathtub. The little ones are easy, I can fit them in the sink. 🤗
You're growing room looks very comfortable and they all seem pleased under their masters care.

Plants are starting thier 3 rd week of flower The Charlottes Web is comming along should be ready by the end of the week The Black Cherry is doing ok. The rest have yet to show pistles I have never started plnts three weeks apart much less filp to flower before vegging for 8 weeks. I kind of at a loss I gues I''l keep watch for the younger ones to show flowers

IMG_5376.JPG

IMG_5377.JPG

IMG_5380.JPG

IMG_5381.JPG

IMG_5382.JPG

IMG_5383.JPG

IMG_5384.JPG

IMG_5385.JPG

IMG_5386.JPG

IMG_5387.JPG

Looking good! I hope you don't mind if I tag along, SOG. Can't wait to see your results, looks like it's going to be quite the harvest when the time comes
Welcome Burdock I haven't grown for awhile but looks like things are commin along feel free to grab a seat

Back
Top Bottom