Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

@InTheShed idk shed I have a hard time pulling any plants. Yah she is sad kinda looks like she is growing. But we are week 5 and she’s really far behind. I’ll grow out the other plants and let the blueberry chill until then. And if nothing. I’m cleaning out my room and doing a sanitation clean with citric acid. Then I’m going to start my sponsor grow. With seedsman and maxbloom

Hopefully. I can get my shit together and blow this grow out the water. NO one wants to sponsor a crappy grower :( I believe my rooting issues are fungus gnats. From not using my beneficial bacteria.( Great white. ) but also it could have came from those general hydroponic rapid rooter plugs. Idk. But ive used all of my dynagrow. Bloom so I’m going to switch it up with general hydroponic flora treo with a few additives. And great white with z7.

Evidently not. I googled it. Little flying bugs in the roots of the lsd with a green/yellow striped belly. With a larvae looking things on bottom of leaves. I killed them all off with pink Himalayan sea salt and a kale ferments I rubbed the leaves down with it. It’s a home brew. I drink daily. It took care of the little crawler. I believe it’s the larvae if the fungus gnats. It’s really hard to see the larvae. Kinda like a white Maggett like or Catapillar like. Not many. Just a white spec and if you watch them they move so I put them under the scope and yes it’s a bug. I was searching for russet mites. I was told they f up the leaves in the way I was experiencing. Funny thing I can only find them on the lsd. But the gnats are in the roots of the purple
image.jpg
image.jpg

I’m going to mix up z7 and great white and flood all of my buckets Kill them with good bacteria What if they came from the general hydroponic rapid rooter plugs. It’s organic compost material. Wtf

Maybe hit the roots with some alcohol, that's weird looking.
Hey man I brew up a mean moonshine 90% by volume. That’s like 200proof But that’s liquid fire. Like what % are you thinking Sounds crazy:p Drunk buds. Omg can I give them alcohol during flush so when they dry out I may be able to get drunk and high at the same time. Or when you light it it just explodeds Man so many things to play with. Lol.

Hey man I brew up a mean moonshine 90% by volume. That’s like 200proof But that’s liquid fire. Like what % are you thinking Sounds crazy:p Drunk buds. Omg can I give them alcohol during flush so when they dry out I may be able to get drunk and high at the same time. Or when you light it it just explodeds Man so many things to play with. Lol.
I use isopropyl alcohol diluted 9:1 water to alcohol. Will kill most bugs and is non toxic to your plants.

Back
Top Bottom