Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

Plants look great and I'm digging the shallow depth of field. If only that LSD wasn't so ugly. The buds are so cool!
I have no idea how to work my Nikon it seams like that’s the only way it takes pictures

Thanks eastcoastghost and ganjagrandaddy not as big as I hoped for but I guess 1300w of Chinese led kicked more but then this quantum board. Next Grow will be fun that MaxBloom looks like a sweet light

I totally agree about that Lsd. Must be genetic or something. Maybe there not dwc plants idk but I have one left I’ll try it later I’ll just be happy when this grow is finished so I can start a happy group again.

Ugly stretchy jr lsd25 she will be getting the chop very soon. That’s the second plant grown within the time frame of two other plants. So one thing true about fast buds are. They are fast. Lol. Looks pretty tasty and smells like a summer dream.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I just wish she would have grown proper. Next time I’ll be hard on her. It says super hungry plant. I’m going to take it full to the max Maybe in coco.

Back
Top Bottom