Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

I believe that’s the dream part. The photos were taken in natural lighting. It seems that it the quantum board photographs don’t show the natural beauty of the plant. So I simply switched the t5 panel that’s on top to the right of my grow room. And Bam natural frost.

Gorilla glue from a previous grow. My last nug
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I haven’t checked the trichs yet. The kids broke my scope. I was being cheap not buying one. I didn’t need it then. F it. Lol well now I could use one and don’t have only time will tell.

Thanks van stank not my biggest auto but smells amazing. I checked the trics today I’d say 5050 cloudy clear I’m guessing 2 more weeks. I’ll do my best and give them a new bucket before I go. My general hydroponic is holding ph for a week at a time. At full strength with a ph of 6.0. I’m going to Tennessee to check out that vw bus. And hit the Smokey mountain and burn one.

Thanks van stank not my biggest auto but smells amazing. I checked the trics today I’d say 5050 cloudy clear I’m guessing 2 more weeks. I’ll do my best and give them a new bucket before I go. My general hydroponic is holding ph for a week at a time. At full strength with a ph of 6.0. I’m going to Tennessee to check out that vw bus. And hit the Smokey mountain and burn one.
Smoky Mountains are one of our favorite destinations. Imagine it would be pretty awesome for the fall season, just not sure if foliage is peak down there or not. We are about a month past peak here, so probably about perfect down there. We usually like to go in spring and catch all the new animals coming out to enjoy the warm weather. Have a great trip brother!

Back
Top Bottom