Icemud Goes LED - Featuring Top LED Grow - Cherry Pie GSC/OGiesel/SFV OG/UVH OG

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top LED Grow: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

Happy Skunkday Ice :thumb:

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top LED Grow: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

Here is a quick update, In my other journal I harvested my GSC but I wanted to throw the remaining plant into my tent and see what happens, if she re-vegges or not. That is really the only update for today other than the plants are looking great. Here is some pics!

DSC08098.JPG
DSC081011.JPG
DSC081021.JPG
DSC081031.JPG
DSC08104.JPG
DSC08105.JPG
DSC081061.JPG
DSC08107.JPG

Well I just ordered 2 more Mars II 80x5w for my flowering tent as well as 1 of TopLED's aquarium lights which will also go into my flowering tent to supplement the deeper blues needed :) So it looks like instead of this just being a veg journal with TOP LED, it will become a full journal veg and flower with TOP LED and nothing else!! I am excited to be going full LED!!! woo hoo...

So the reason I chose to get the aquarium light for my grow tent is so that I would have a much fuller blue end added to my flowering tent spectrum of the Mars II lights I will have running. Even though the Mars II do an excellent job flowering, I want a fuller spectrum which the aquarium light will provide.

I don't expect this to be an extremely powerful light but I do hope that it is at least bright enough to make a difference in my flowering tent with 3x Mars II 80x5w lights blazing also :)

Here are the stats on the aquarium light.
Dimmer One(28 LEDs): 8 x Cool White 12,000k, 6 x Neutral White 7500k, 6 x Warm White 3500k, 2 x Red 660nm, 2 x Green 520nm, 4 x Violet 420nm
Dimmer Two(27 LEDs): 7 x Royal Blue 450nm, 20 x Blue 460nm

I ran the LED spectrums though an online LED spectrum simulator and this is what I got...

Channel 1 on:
aqua_light_switch_1.jpg

Only blue, Channel 2 on..
aqua_light_switch_2.jpg

Full Spectrum:
aqua_light_both_switch.jpg

I am hoping that this will do exactly as the charts show and add to a much fuller blue end of the flowering tent light :)

Now just to await until they arrive :) I still plan on making my own custom spectrum in the near future, but I will use these for now because I am very happy with how my 1st Mars II performed :) and I am very much enjoying the lesser electric bills :)

looking good Happy Munchday Ice :thumb:

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

Have a great holiday Icemud!

Happy Holidays to you as well Cannabismeds!

Merry Christmas Ice :xmas:

Alright I am along for the journey also !! LED is going to be the route of my grow also. Currently using a 80 x3 7 Band LED from a non sponsor and a 12000 lumen T5 but will be ditching the T5 when I get my 60x3 UFO Lighting. I figure these two will be adequate till veg then I am going to add another LED and have been looking at the TOP LED lights and that Mars II looks great !!

Peace :Namaste:

Merry Crispnugs everyone!!!!

Looks like Santa found his Christmas Tree!!! Happy Holidaze and Merry Crispnugs to everyone!!!

IMG_20131224_215325.jpg

Happy Holidaze ICE!

:xmas:

Merry Christmas Ice :xmas:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Ice :high-five:

Merry Xmas have a good holidays

Happy Holidaze ICE!

:xmas:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you as well. I hope all of you were able to have great times with good folks and memories that last!!

I spent my Christmas blazing, went to the beach and then to see the Hunger Gms 2 movie...and then played some Pl@ystaion3, Gho$ts hunting noobs! LOL It was as good of Christmas I could have without being around family, that would have been much better. I was lucky enough to see them 2 weeks ago so I'll take what I can get :) Hope you all had a great Christmas and a happy and safe upcomming New Years!!! Let the festivities continue!!

Alright I am along for the journey also !! LED is going to be the route of my grow also. Currently using a 80 x3 7 Band LED from a non sponsor and a 12000 lumen T5 but will be ditching the T5 when I get my 60x3 UFO Lighting. I figure these two will be adequate till veg then I am going to add another LED and have been looking at the TOP LED lights and that Mars II looks great !!

Peace :Namaste:

I have to say that if you went with TOP LED you definitely would be happy. I love how my plants are flowering under the Mars II and have only good things to say so far about the lights. :) Glad to have ya here sst!! Welcome! and Happy Holidays!!

Everything looks great and happy holidays to all. Just curious exactly what lights you are using now and if you are all LED for flowering and veg.

Everything looks great and happy holidays to all. Just curious exactly what lights you are using now and if you are all LED for flowering and veg.

Currently as of today my flowering tent consists of 1x 400w Ceramic Metal Halide and 1x Mars II 80x5w (standard spectrum) from TOP LED.

My Veg tent currently consists of a 144x3w reflector series from Top LED

I am replacing the 400w Ceramic Metal Halide in my tent with 2x Mars II 80x5w (standard spectrum) and also adding 1x Aquarium LED from Top LED to my flowering tent. (the aquarium light is an experiment to see what adding extra low end blue to the plants does). These lights are already purchased and currently in transit. :)

So do you think the 900w mars2 alone would be good for flower and veg. I'm actually considering just getting the 1200w mars2. The panel you have in veg would that be too intense for my clone room?

Back
Top Bottom