Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spectrum

Re: Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spect

Beautiful Icemud! Very lovely and healthy plants. The buds look sensational. :high-five:

Re: Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spect

Beautiful Icemud! Very lovely and healthy plants. The buds look sensational. :high-five:

Thank you Dr. Cannabi!!! Super excited to have seeds coming!

nice ice ,the ogiesel sounds dank

I highly recommend Ogiesel to anyone that wants a super heavy, great flavored indica which grows very easily! so good

Very nice! Did you let your ogiesel cure for a bit?

Yea Its been jarred for about 2 weeks so far. The whole harvest dried a bit faster than I would have liked but the ogiesel came out amazing!

Coming on nicely Ice the seed project intrigues me that should be interesting growing those out :thumb:

Gonna need an extra tent at this rate !

BTW congratz on MOTM entry :green_heart:

Coming on nicely Ice the seed project intrigues me that should be interesting growing those out :thumb:

Gonna need an extra tent at this rate !

BTW congratz on MOTM entry :green_heart:

Hey Fuzzy! Thanks on the MOTM entry... I don't expect to win, but it was cool to be recognized :) I'm really excited to get these seeds and start some new Icemud Genetics crosses :) not sure of a name yet for my brand.. :) lol

I wish I had about 10 more tents.. I would love to be doing much more in terms of lighting experiments...maybe in the future : )

Hey Fuzzy! Thanks on the MOTM entry... I don't expect to win, but it was cool to be recognized :) I'm really excited to get these seeds and start some new Icemud Genetics crosses :) not sure of a name yet for my brand.. :) lol

I wish I had about 10 more tents.. I would love to be doing much more in terms of lighting experiments...maybe in the future : )

All about the smiles bud :Namaste:

Ice Genetic's works pretty well, like the frost of trichomes on the bud... ye ya catch on to that :thumb:

All about the smiles bud :Namaste:

Ice Genetic's works pretty well, like the frost of trichomes on the bud... ye ya catch on to that :thumb:

I like that... Ice Genetics :) speaking of, I had the pleasure of meeting a top genetics bioengineer today who I will be working with very soon. Absolutely blew my mind what he is looking to do with cannabis. I wish I could say more but I'm under NDA so I can't, but wow, I'm stoked to have access to some sequencing of cannabis strains from around the world, and how to use the data to breed the best genetic potentials :) so stoked :)

I like that... Ice Genetics :) speaking of, I had the pleasure of meeting a top genetics bioengineer today who I will be working with very soon. Absolutely blew my mind what he is looking to do with cannabis. I wish I could say more but I'm under NDA so I can't, but wow, I'm stoked to have access to some sequencing of cannabis strains from around the world, and how to use the data to breed the best genetic potentials :) so stoked :)

I am looking forward to following that journal. I enjoy a new weed mystery.

Cold Mountain Seed Co. You can thank me later my friend. Or not lol.

I like it too :)

I am looking forward to following that journal. I enjoy a new weed mystery.

Unfortunately I may implement some of the things I learn into a future journal but most likely I may have to keep the information private for IP purposes so I may show, but not tell, because I'm under a NDA which I can't disclose any of the things that are "talked about" Time to time though I may throw out some terms that others can look up and figure out the process for themselves :) I really wish I could share what I learned already... but the job pays the bills, sort of, so I cant mess that up.. : 0

Hey Ice, been afk for ages but all caught up. Lookin forward to seeing these crosses, this could be the new pathway to reignite the flame. Keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Ice, been afk for ages but all caught up. Lookin forward to seeing these crosses, this could be the new pathway to reignite the flame. Keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Teslarossi! glad to see you back! Yea I am so stoked on the newly aquired talent of making seeds :) so many combos I'm already thinking of, and already looking at new strains I'd like to get to throw into the breeding mix :) Glad to see ya back and definitely I can say that breeding possibilities has really got my excitement going :)

I'm curious what everyone's thoughts are on this...

For my upcomming grow, which is currently in early veg, should I start a new journal, or just keep it in this one.. I noticed that this journal is quite long and goes over a few different grows, so I was thinking a new journal would be a fresh start for the new grow, help keep the grows organized and separated.

I would definitley finish out the seed grow in this one since the majority of it is here, but the new journal would host the upcomming flowering... hmmm?

Hey brother Ice. This is a purely objective. I feel like perpetual grows are great for having a home base. But I also believe all other endeavors where we're trying to help people with specific strains or growing techniques, are better served in a specific journal.

Just my 2 cents. There's no right or wrong way to do it, but I prefer specifics over talking about bbq and the state of muskrats in Wisconsin lol.

That said, your journal is as clean as it gets and you have so much info in here, I'd hate to have to re-explain your tech knowledge.

I'm following along regardless lol!
:circle-of-love:

Hey brother Ice. This is a purely objective. I feel like perpetual grows are great for having a home base. But I also believe all other endeavors where we're trying to help people with specific strains or growing techniques, are better served in a specific journal.

Just my 2 cents. There's no right or wrong way to do it, but I prefer specifics over talking about bbq and the state of muskrats in Wisconsin lol.

That said, your journal is as clean as it gets and you have so much info in here, I'd hate to have to re-explain your tech knowledge.

I'm following along regardless lol!
:circle-of-love:

Hey DrCannabi! I appreciate the feedback and I think that I will do that :) I was looking at the like 80 something pages of info on this journal thinking not only would it be tough for my followers/readers to catch up if needed, but also if I ever want to go back and reference info it would be a heck of a lot of searching...LOL

Good points and I should go back to a journal per grow I think, to better focus the information on the specific grow :) thank you so much for the feedback and I agree :)

yea I try not to get into general "chit chat" too much as for me personally it annoys me when I just want to catch up on someones grow, but have to sort through 5 pages of non related convo to get to it... which is why I try to just stick to the grow for the most part.. even though yall are are like my 2nd family :) I do time to time post my rants, thoughts and stories too :) I guess a little flavor has to go on the bulk :) thanks for the input buddy!

So I think that I will start a new journal as of this weekend which will include my test of the emerson panel. The seed project since only a few weeks away from completion I will finish up in this journal, and then future seed projects will have their own separate journals as well. I think this will offer a better organization of information instead of lumping it all into one journal :)

In the mean time, the vegging girls look really happy right now and have great leaf posture. my harlequin is just being a pain again, and having a lot of discolored leaves, but I think as long as I treat her right, and watch my waterings, she will recover :)

Other than that, here are some pics :)

IMG_20160727_212353.jpg
IMG_20160727_212404.jpg
IMG_20160727_212411.jpg
IMG_20160727_212417.jpg
IMG_20160727_212429.jpg
IMG_20160727_212434.jpg
IMG_20160727_212439.jpg
IMG_20160727_212443.jpg
IMG_20160727_212451.jpg
IMG_20160727_212456.jpg
IMG_20160727_212509.jpg