I'm new to the site and looking for growing assistance

Screenshot_2021-02-02-16-25-04-1.png

What are you growing in?

A quick web search will easily pull up their feeding charts.

You can use GH in soil. Says right on the bottles. I use to use it with FFOF all the time. I was actually looking at it today in the Hydro Store & considering going back to it. I haven't used Fox Farms nutes so can't say anything on that.
I use the FF nutes my girls love it. If you are using FF nutes in FF soil then they have a feeding schedule.:morenutes:

You can use GH in soil. Says right on the bottles. I use to use it with FFOF all the time. I was actually looking at it today in the Hydro Store & considering going back to it. I haven't used Fox Farms nutes so can't say anything on that.
Of course it does, they don't want to miss a sale :rofl: but that's cool, the noob will figure out what's best for them...eventually :peace::snowboating:

Of course it does, they don't want to miss a sale :rofl: but that's cool, the noob will figure out what's best for them...eventually :peace::snowboating:
It works fine ! I've used it on several grows. The Flora Nectar & Diamond Nectar really bring out the flavors. Doesn't sound like you've tried it or you would know it works first hand.

It works fine ! I've used it on several grows. The Flora Nectar & Diamond Nectar really bring out the flavors. Doesn't sound like you've tried it or you would know it works first hand.
Actually, that was the one and only line of hydro nutes I've used, when I was doing hydro :idea::dude-knocking:

I'm in soil now :hmmmm: so to me it's only common sense to use nutrients designed for soil ... and as Fox Farms has nutrients to match their soil and will work better with it...well, It only makes common sense to use them....

But like I said, the noob will figure it out, or they won't, and with 50 different people telling them something different isn't really conducive to learning how to grow...KISS...(keep it simple stupid) or (keep it stupidly simple)

So have at it Buds, I'm outa here :snowboating:

Actually, that was the one and only line of hydro nutes I've used, when I was doing hydro :idea::dude-knocking:

I'm in soil now :hmmmm: so to me it's only common sense to use nutrients designed for soil ... and as Fox Farms has nutrients to match their soil and will work better with it...well, It only makes common sense to use them....

But like I said, the noob will figure it out, or they won't, and with 50 different people telling them something different isn't really conducive to learning how to grow...KISS...(keep it simple stupid) or (keep it stupidly simple)

So have at it Buds, I'm outa here :snowboating:
I'm not saying FF nutes aren't better for it. He said he had GH nutes though. All I'm saying is he can use them & change brands when he runs out if he's not happy with the result. There is no sense in buying more until he uses what he has since it does work.
I'd recommend using Mega Crop or something similar myself.

Back
Top Bottom