In The Lab

Re: "In the Lab" with Doc Bud

Doc could you please pm me? My post count being below 50 restricts me from doing so. It's in regards to your kit.

Thanks.

Well, I anticipated this thread becoming a bit of a support thread for people using my kit. That may still happen, but it appears no one is having any trouble and are quite happy with the results? I sure hope so. If not, please let me know what's going on.

I am going to add an instruction:

Discontinue sprays one week before harvest, IE spray them the last time when you think they're ready, then wait a week.

Now we're going to introduce a new foliar spray: the leaf wash.

Using a leaf wash from SNS, produce wash you can buy at the organic market, or make you own: 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons baking soda, and 1 cup water in a spray bottle, spray the plants thoroughly once in mid bloom and then a final time 2 days after their final spray of the high brix foliars Stress and Brix.

So, to summarize, in addition to regular sprayings of Stress and Brix, use the produce wash ounce in mid bloom and then a final time 2 days after the final spraying of Brix.

Tnanks to all who have purchased kits. I haven't had any negative feedback yet, but I sure hope if there are any problems people will share them so I can correct the situation. These kits are beta's. The final product will need to have my 100% confidence. So, let just say a huge thankyou to everyone who is testing these kits for me.

I know you'll also grow some amazing weed in the process....so it's all good!

I think it's probably just that at this point, the folks using your kit have been following your grows as you worked on developing the kit...in fact, they've probably read through them several times...I know I have. Or maybe they've asked you questions in their journals...I know I have. :)

If I have any other questions along the way, I'll be glad to ask them over here! :thumb:

:ganjamon:

what are we talking for a price on one of these kits doc..i read threw thread but didnt see a price except for shipping..might be interested in giving this a wack on the next go around

Hmm...
Hmm hmm hmm..

Done reading finally. A lot of info between here and ur 5k+ posts. If I ever recover from my last shopping spree I'd be interested in running some side by side and have my own sources run some analysis on it.

U have my attention.

Hmm...
Hmm hmm hmm..

Done reading finally. A lot of info between here and ur 5k+ posts. If I ever recover from my last shopping spree I'd be interested in running some side by side and have my own sources run some analysis on it.

U have my attention.

No bull, everyone who tries some of the High Brix product says it's the best they have.ever had. I hang around with pro growers, some who have been growing for over 30 years. They've all converted except for one guy who is a hydro wizard who grows mainly OG Kush and nothing else.

No pests, no diseases.

Less expensive, less work.

Different, better high.

You're an experienced grower, you'll like it plenty.

well that doesnt sound all to bad..looked threw quick again but didnt see what exactly was in the kit..im interested just curious on contents..how would i go about getting one anyways..
thanks

dont know how i missed that..i like the idea and it works out perfect because i have the pro mix hp anyways..i dont like to have a bunch of huge boxes shipped to my house because i have very very nosey neighbors..well anyways i have about a half a bale of promix left because i used the other half on my current grow and just had that dropped off so i dont really wana order another bale..its a big box and i usually aint home and its left sitting on my front porch by the delivery guy..point im getting at anyways is how would i use use your kit with just half a bale..and also due to restricted space and money as always i would only be able to use 3 gal pots instead of 5 or 7 so would that make a difference..i would be able to run about 15 of them because thats what i already have on hand..i like how everything for the whole grow is more or less supplimented and not to much mixing and adding and all that good stuff..guna be out of BPN by the end of this grow and really wana give this a try..any advice would be great..sorry i know this thread is for people who have the mix and have questions..is there another place to take my questions as i cant pm yet..
thanks

dont know how i missed that..i like the idea and it works out perfect because i have the pro mix hp anyways..i dont like to have a bunch of huge boxes shipped to my house because i have very very nosey neighbors..well anyways i have about a half a bale of promix left because i used the other half on my current grow and just had that dropped off so i dont really wana order another bale..its a big box and i usually aint home and its left sitting on my front porch by the delivery guy..point im getting at anyways is how would i use use your kit with just half a bale..and also due to restricted space and money as always i would only be able to use 3 gal pots instead of 5 or 7 so would that make a difference..i would be able to run about 15 of them because thats what i already have on hand..i like how everything for the whole grow is more or less supplimented and not to much mixing and adding and all that good stuff..guna be out of BPN by the end of this grow and really wana give this a try..any advice would be great..sorry i know this thread is for people who have the mix and have questions..is there another place to take my questions as i cant pm yet..
thanks

Well, you can always use half the kit. No problem. It would be quite easy to do.

If you're that strapped for cash and don't have room for a bale of promix I suggest just buying 20 bucks worth of OC+ and growing on the cheap.

thanks
I am using the kit in a small area and in a couple different sized pots (5gl, 3gl, 1.5gl), I did 12/12 after they rooted in solo cups and the 3gl pots are holding up great going into my 4th week of bloom. My next round will all be in 3gl pots.

I'll be using your mix on a batch of clones I'll have.

I have other plants 40 days old still in the veggie stage growing very well in Miracle Grow mix.
Would it be safe to re-pott these in the the new mix I'm going to try?

I'm having a hard time finding Pro Mix HP. It's not a retail product in the big box stores around here.
I'm going to check with some landscape supply distributors and see if anyone has it.
I do find the Pro Mix BX in smaller specialty type garden supply retail stores.

I think I know the answer but I'll ask it anyway; do you think your soil kit would be okay to use in the BX if I can't get the HP?

Thanks

I'll be using your mix on a batch of clones I'll have.

I have other plants 40 days old still in the veggie stage growing very well in Miracle Grow mix.
Would it be safe to re-pott these in the the new mix I'm going to try?

I'm having a hard time finding Pro Mix HP. It's not a retail product in the big box stores around here.
I'm going to check with some landscape supply distributors and see if anyone has it.
I do find the Pro Mix BX in smaller specialty type garden supply retail stores.

I think I know the answer but I'll ask it anyway; do you think your soil kit would be okay to use in the BX if I can't get the HP?

Thanks

BX is fine, but you might want to add some perlite to help it drain better for our weak indoor lighting handicap.

If at all possible, try to start the plants in the high brix soil.

Hey Doc,

question about the kit and hp cooking... I can only run 3 mature plants at once, so if I mix the whole thing with the bale, can I just let it continue cooking until I'm ready to start the next run? How long can I let it cook? Indefinitely? I imagine not.

Thanks,
SB
:surf:

Hey Doc,

question about the kit and hp cooking... I can only run 3 mature plants at once, so if I mix the whole thing with the bale, can I just let it continue cooking until I'm ready to start the next run? How long can I let it cook? Indefinitely? I imagine not.

Thanks,
SB
:surf:

Aloha!

The soil can stay in a covered rubbermaid garbage/yardwaste container for 6 months no problem. Probably a year if you water it a couple times.

The bale of soil has en expiration date for dry storage. When it's wet and has organic matter there isn't an expiration date, barring other factors. It just gets better.

Back
Top Bottom