Indoor Hempy OC+ AK47 1K HPS Perpetual

Hi 12-12. The stuff in the bloom room is my first grow from breed seeds. Last cycle I had some really old bag seed a friend saved. Out of about 20 seeds 5 popped and 2 lived. The 2 that lived where runted and stunted but turned out to be a boy and a girl.
Breeding goals: Something that is easy to grow in MY setup.

The AK's are really taking off DAY 10

IMAG03027.jpg

IMAG03046.jpg

I feel ya on the 2 survived from 20. Had similar experience but with no sprout from bagseeds. Hope the breed seeds recently got come through, just crossed one. You'll find the strains that loves your environment. It's a weed and each strain has its favorites environment as we have strain favorites based on flavor/yield/etc...give it time, you'll find plenty.

Ok Day 14 on the AK47s
Really like the way these are looking!
I am thinking 1 more week then I will put them in
bigger pots and get out the whips and chains:yummy:
0500.jpg

11358.jpg

Day 25 in the bloom room.
Looks like stretch is over.
2967.jpg

All down hill from here :morenutes:
3855.jpg

Day 19 AK47

IMAG03477.jpg

A few have some spotting...hope its nute splash
IMAG03514.jpg

Ak on the left bag seed clones on the right

IMAG03524.jpg

The veg room is out of control.
Still have 4 weeks to go before I can move any to flower.
After seeing these AK's veg It makes me want to stop messing with bag seed.
I am going to repot the AK's into 2 gals this weekend....
That will fill up the foot print in the veg room.
Will take as many cuttings from them as I can in 2 weeks.
Dont know where I am going to put them may have to exspand.

I like the sex box......try hooking flex to you lights INPUT and routing up near the ceiling to withdraw the hottest air. Right now the lamp is removing air near the canopy (which may be warm) but the hottest air is near the ceiling unless you have a bunch of fans moving the air around.....The cooler air will settle near the floor, keep it moving thru the plants to replenish the CO2 they need. Stagnant does no good.

try hooking flex to you lights INPUT and routing up near the ceiling to withdraw the hottest air.

Good idea. And easy. The outside temps crashed around here and the RH went down with the heat so not as much as and issue but still a good idea.

Interested to see your AK-47 turns out. I just put 2 clones in the aero for the 2L SOG to be sexed, yours looks very healthy serious seeds isn't playing around.

I hear you. Other than the nute splash the AK's are very happy plants. Looks to be very stable pheno wise....they all look like clones.

Can't wait to see how this turns out!

That bagseed bud is siiiick!

The frosty bag seed above was the same that I did last cycle with the big fat 1 oz bud. Its from a friend who has a friend that grows. And is said to be White Widow. But they also said they had a "male that got away" and thats why they ended up with some seeds. But I have popped about 25 of those seeds so far and they have all been female and at least half of them go hermie. So I am pretty sure the grower is wrong about the male. I have also seen at least 5 very different phenos out of thoses seed so its really hard to tell what the hell i got there. To see 10 of them growing side by side you would never guess they were sisters.

I have no problem growing out a hermie a few seeds isnt a big deal to me some growers flip out when they get a hermie. I water and inspect every plant every other day so i just pick off the balls as i see them.

Well I :roorrip: then I think and I thank and I thunk some more....

Its upgrade time. It will take 4 weeks of 1000 CFL watts to keep the veg room going so screw that. If I have to burn 1000 watts its going to be on buds.

So...
I picked up 25 2 gal buckets and dusted off an old 1000 watt metal halide.
The AK's and the 10 best of the bag seed is getting re potted and moved to bloom under the metal halide.

Perpetual timing is a bitch.

Pics when upgrade is done...

Damn that was a lot of work.
The 11 AK47's are 4 weeks into veg.
Today is there first day In 12/12.
I will pull cuttings and males in 2 weeks.

Whoo Hoo :yahoo: It still works!
Bought this light in 1984...can you say old school baby...

0670.jpg

More pics this afternoon...

Back
Top Bottom