InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I took an ACDC pill

1ml of ACDC oil...I'd say it's probably around 6-7mg ish

No tired, no real anything besides the Bud Light...lol

Have some Candida in the IP, going for 3hrs
Should land me just over 10mg per capsule

We shall see tonight

If I have time I'm running some Blue Balls...aka GDP x ACDC for 3 hrs, maybe 4, and let it sit all night

Fun Fun fun

The alcohol could be what’s waking you up Chris. I went through a phase where Inwas drinking a lot. Nights I drank, I’d wake up like clockwork around 3 am and have a hard time sleeping. My physician explained that once alcohol has had a chance to run its course your body sends a signal that it isn’t “down” anymore.

Whether that’s true or not I never checked. I did stop drinking so often and my sleep has improved. I’m also using a CPAP machine too.

Cheers

Nope she can’t hear a thing. One of the best things I’ve ever done.
If you get up in the middle of the night and take the mask off to use the bathroom, you can definitely hear it. Once it’s on your dome that’s all she wrote lol.

Yeah I was thinking about one ....
25E5C432-5722-4F1F-89D5-6BE74248D192.jpeg

Damn dogs took the couch already :rofl:

The alcohol could be what’s waking you up Chris. I went through a phase where Inwas drinking a lot. Nights I drank, I’d wake up like clockwork around 3 am and have a hard time sleeping. My physician explained that once alcohol has had a chance to run its course your body sends a signal that it isn’t “down” anymore.

Whether that’s true or not I never checked. I did stop drinking so often and my sleep has improved. I’m also using a CPAP machine too.

Cheers

i know the beer dosent help ..but I also have issues after 2-3 days of no beer

its anxiety and stress I think.... I wake up and my mind just go'sssss

i can use a sleeping pill, it help the wake up back to sleep ..but then I'm hungover from it

i think the new RV and campires will help

I got mine..lol

Lost leader for their add...lol

I had looked at 4manuf, and 15 different models

Saw this one, loved it, and $10k less than same one next to it...lol

RV shows can be good...lol

Miss my Ginza. Will see her this weekend in the summerhouse when the big payout is taking place. I don't know what breed to get now. I don't think I will get another Sheppard while still living in an apartment. IF I get a house someday maybe I will breed them, love German Sheppard.

Get a rescue Crazy. We don't need more dogs, we need to find homes for the ones already here!

Come to Canada crazy! You can have this dog my wife rescued off the highway! She’s fugly but oh so sweet!
1CA48E35-CDFD-4359-9C06-ED503CA1EF76.jpeg

Just a couple of notes for today, which is flip day 1 for the Candidae!

Found loads of bugs on both the Candidas and the Sour G, so during a break in the rain I mixed up spinosad and neem and got to work. The big three got a soaking of spinosad and the Candidas got the neem. I left them outside to dry off and I sprayed the tent with 70% iso. After getting ready for work everyone got put away due to continued inclement weather.

In other news, I built a light baffle from a copy paper box last night to put on top of the tent where the intake fan is, so I can leave the light over the clones at night. Nothing complicated but it's not a lot of light. I didn't bother painting the inside flat black either. The lid sits on top of the tent with the hole over the fan:

Cut a hole in a box:

Put the lid on that box:

And that's the way you do it! ;)

The hole in the box faces away from the light and toward the bookcase behind it so everything it very indirect. This weekend I'll get in the tent and see if it's light-proof! I hope someone in my family will unzip it and let me out :eek:.

Pj I would take her any day!

I will rescue a dog, but there need to be an instant connection if I'm to do that. I never cared about getting new stuff, I reuse my shit many times before it gets to my trash. I think the same with dogs... even children. I will probably never get any own children but I already raised two of them to date. :surf:

Back
Top Bottom