InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

So, maybe I'm a little slow on noticing things, but on my current grow I have four plants. All of them are in fabric pots, 5gal. Two plants stand straight up, and two wanted to keep the gangsta lean going.
It didn't matter what I did. I would use a tickler to pull the stem to the oppposite side of the lean and rotate the pot 180 degrees. The tickler isn't pulling it tight. Just enough to hold it straight. The next day it's leaning heavy on the side that is being pulled by the tickler.
So I started to notice that the two pots that had the plants leaning were not level sitting on the racks, caused by poor soil distribution when filling with the soil most likely. They would always lean towards the down side of the pot.
So, the last couple of days I propped the pots to make them level and the problem has been solved.

Is this a known thing that needs to be watched? Or did the plants just finally figure it out on their own? It seemed to me the slant, or gravity, was pulling her down.
I've seen several grows where I read about their plants leaning, and was wondering if others find the same in fabric pots. I would imagine it wouldn't happen in air pots or other type of rigid planters unless the floor was sloped.

I'm sure there's more lean in fabric pots which have give, though since we don't want our media completely compacted in any type of pot there would be enough space to allow a top-heavy plant (like yours :)) to lean to one side or another.

I just transplanted a lemon tree from a standard 15 gallon plastic pot to a big planter and I made sure it was straight when I put in the soil. I watered it and left it overnight. It was leaning toward the heavy side in the morning and I had to stake it upright. If I had pounded on the soil after watering I'm sure it wouldn't have moved...or lived ;).

Plants will eventually correct themselves and grow away from the center of the earth. Is that the question?
lol, I'm not sure. Let me try and state it again. I think you already convinced me with your response but let's try again.

My pots were slanting left to right, the right side being the lower part. The plant, until just the other day when I levelled the pot, kept leaning towards the lower section. If I turned the pot, ot adjusted the tickler, it still leaned toward the low end.
Once level, the lean corrected itself and has been fine since. So, perhaps just coincidence.

:laughtwo: lots and lots of them!
This weekend I'll get in the tent and see if it's light-proof! I hope someone in my family will unzip it and let me out :eek:.
I never did that when I finally got the Gorilla tent, and still haven’t - so thanks for reminding me. :)
I've got some ACDC oil I'll try tonight

@Amy Gardner

Do u think smoking vs infused oil, besides the condensed version of oil, would do the same thing

I'm up at 3am this morning, can't get back to sleep, so probably my biggest issue I have is not get good long sleep

Thank

Chris
Its been answered a bit already, but...
An infused oil will definitley give longer lasting effects that smoking/vaping and it seem that’s what you need. I haven’t tried the super high CBD dose for sleep yet, only read about it.

It sounds like you took about 6mg last night. From what I’ve read you could go a lot higher for the sleep effect. I’d try lik 15-20mg. I’ll try to find the reference for you.

As shed said tho - responses to CBD can vary widely for different reasons so it’s just experimentation really. Sounds like what you really need is something that gets you sleeping past that 3am window so you don’t wake up then at all.
:Namaste:

correct me if im wrong but i thought that honey is known to stay fresh due to antifungal and antibacterial effects, infact honey stays edible for many decades when stored correct, however it will burn the crap out of your plants if yer not carefull ...

another question when ye cut the clones in 45° angle as i was told at school, do you do it just under or even partly through an internode? cuz if im not mistaken thats where the highest concentration of stemcells are situated and that should help in the speed at which they push new roots
It's not pasteurized. It harbors all sorts of bacteria. Think about it? Its either bee poop or bee puke

Get a rescue Crazy. We don't need more dogs, we need to find homes for the ones already here!
100% what she’d said please help these beautiful animals by not buying there but adopting . Just understand the commitment you are making I have two and it’s full time.

I have my beliefs about dogs one is walking them even if you got a property fenced in .

It is something special the fur balls look forward to me helping to improve any chance of depression for them.

It’s like moral health for them.

Besides that if they turn out liie my two grils well they are needy, sucky and affectionate .

Sorry just I am with shed more or less

Come to Canada crazy! You can have this dog my wife rescued off the highway! She’s fugly but oh so sweet!
1CA48E35-CDFD-4359-9C06-ED503CA1EF76.jpeg
She is beautiful to someone

Good story though ✊

You know Shed you been under some stress lately with the weather and all. If they leave you locked in that tent to flower should we be concerned about Nanners? :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom