InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'd say close to 90% of it is going straight to oil and the rest for anyone interested in seeing what a CBD high is like from a pipe. Depending on price and how much they need, I may have it tested so I know how strong it is for meds. I've been buying CBD oil so this is going to replace that.

Oil extracts are easy peasy. Even alcohol isn't hard, just more time consuming and costly.

Yes! Candida flip time! :cheer: i was distracted from that by your latin and then by the light containing box for the top of your tent! That is awesome, thanks for posting. Then i was distracted by the CBD stuff... and I’m back with a link about that. Ive been deep in Green-Flower Media land recently and it was there that I saw it.

@Chris Scorpio

I’ll be experimenting a bit myself going forward.

I’d call vaping straight CBD flower only more of a ‘chill’ than a ‘high’. The CBD chill-out. It’s just nicely relaxing.

:Namaste:

Yes! Candida flip time! :cheer: i was distracted from that by your latin and then by the light containing box for the top of your tent! That is awesome, thanks for posting. Then i was distracted by the CBD stuff... and I’m back with a link about that. Ive been deep in Green-Flower Media land recently and it was there that I saw it.

@Chris Scorpio

I’ll be experimenting a bit myself going forward.

I’d call vaping straight CBD flower only more of a ‘chill’ than a ‘high’. The CBD chill-out. It’s just nicely relaxing.

:Namaste:

Think I read that yesterday in my paroosing of the internet, a lot of studies say very similar findings

Hard thing is they say large doses, 100-160mg of CBD for insomnia, not thinking I really have that.
That's a very strong oil, not sure it's possible in infused oil, probably just CCO

I took about 20mg last night, Vaped a bit earlier as well

I was able to fall back asleep, was it the CBD???

I'll keep testing

Think I read that yesterday in my paroosing of the internet, a lot of studies say very similar findings

Hard thing is they say large doses, 100-160mg of CBD for insomnia, not thinking I really have that.
That's a very strong oil, not sure it's possible in infused oil, probably just CCO

I took about 20mg last night, Vaped a bit earlier as well

I was able to fall back asleep, was it the CBD???

I'll keep testing
Cool - hope it wasn’t a coincidence.
:thumb:

More testing needed! Consistent results will tell the tale. :thumb:

---------------------------------------------

Friday update and it's mostly sunny today, so the plants came out of hiding. I watered the Candidas (flip day 2) with 5.1g of MegaCrop and .75tsp Armor Si, a gallon each. Here they are sitting on the bike shed getting the first rays to hit my backyard:

I have a ladybug living with the plants in the shed but it can't handle all the bugs on its own!

Just a bud shot of the Peyote Critical, flip day 49. Hardly any weight on these flowers when I shake the stems:

And here is a family shot, minus the AK-47 that I'm keeping small indoors for now. That and the Bedroom Cookies will be flipped after the Candidas while the summer grow grows:

The summer lineup is still in flux as I await word on the timing of a clone I'm hoping to have shipped my way soon. We'll see...

That's it for me! Got some work to do here and then off to see what you all have planned for this weekend... :surf:

Beautiful, Shed! :circle-of-love:

Here they are sitting on the bike shed getting the first rays to hit my backyard:
full

Candidas rising above...flip day 2

Oh I just cant get enough of that look... cannabis sun-bathing under the big blue sky. :yummy:

Everything is looking pretty great! You’re going to have lots of candida buds, bud!

:ciao:
Girls looking good in the sun!
Thanks Penny! Still waiting for bulking but with 55º lows in the shed at night I'll take what I can get :).
Beautiful, Shed! :circle-of-love:
Oh I just cant get enough of that look... cannabis sun-bathing under the big blue sky. :yummy:
Everything is looking pretty great! You’re going to have lots of candida buds, bud!
Thanks Amy! Every pic I take like that is a poor imitation of your PhOTM-winning avatar. :adore:

I hope those Candidas stretch evenly! No space to supercop into. o_O [No space into which to supercrop if you prefer I not end sentences with prepositions.]

Looking great there uncle shedster!

I'm excited to hear what the clone is! Nothing like the flaming mailbox. Not literally but I guess people say that when they get cool stuff in the mail?

Idk man that peyote looks pretty damn fat from here. Certainly frosty
:high-five:

English wasn't my best subject but this is often on my mind when writing... I didn't know anyone else gave it any consideration :high-five:
I think of it all the time. Correct, but it can get seriously awkward...like that one!
Looking great there uncle shedster!
I'm excited to hear what the clone is! Nothing like the flaming mailbox. Not literally but I guess people say that when they get cool stuff in the mail?

Idk man that peyote looks pretty damn fat from here. Certainly frosty
:high-five:
It is frosty, just not bulking up because of the cold. I'm not worried though...I have the top growing in a solo cup!

Not sure on the clone yet but I hope it gets here by mid-April when I want to start the summer grow. When I get it you'll see it. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom