InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thursday update, and we have finally cracked the CapJunky code...third time's the charm!

Planted in a peat puck and now the next round of waiting. :slide:

And since I know folks like games, how about a round of "Are these seeds or plain old calyxes?"

Finally, here's the hash box with the dehuey, made glorious summer by the suns of pollen:

I think I have pretty much all the pollen I need, so I'll collect for a few more days and toss the plant this weekend.

Very overcast today so the Purple Ghost Candy is hanging out under the CFL on the desk.

That's it for me! :peace:

Quotes (and thanks for giving me posts to quote :thumb: ) :

Thanks Mark, and I'd be good with that!

Thanks for the visit Lerugged! Holding thumbs that your plants survived the wind storm. :nervous-guy:

If you go the STS route this summer, let me know if I can offer up any guidance you might need! And I just hope that stuff isn't one of those things that gives you taint infections I hear about in the drug ads. ;)

I'm champing at the bit, that's how ready I am!

Yeah, the whole disinfectant/works-on-clothing thing makes me wary.

:hmmmm: Might be a side effect of Zetrisil.

I'm hoping that if anyone hears back they'll let us know!

IKR?

Thanks sb! I'm going to try to keep this one to a size that fits through the door without scraping the flowers. :)

LOL I almost linked to that post but it was confusing enough the first time around. :laugh:

:Namaste:

:thanks:
:cheer::high-five::yahoo::cheer::goodluck: CL🍀

This morning's news is back here!

Glad you got a CJ going nice hash box
Thanks con! I figured eventually I'd get one CapJunky to do something, and speaking of doing something I really need to figure out what to do with the hash in the box. :hmmmm:
Congratulations on the baby (now babies), and top tip!
Thanky Carmen!
STS for the win. ♂️
Harumph, what a disappointment. Thank you for looking at it. Yes, much cheaper to try the canola
I know...we're all still looking for that unicorn. 👀
my money on the former.
And I hope not to take it! 💰 🚫
you can try
I think I try every time. :)
Oh gosh, I'm so glad I got here late and stoned. I haven't had such a good long laugh in a while. Excellent, what a catch up sesh. Shed your tutorials are always to the point and perfectly illustrated, thank you for taking the time.
Late and stoned works. :thumb:
Hey, I'm lucky a spot opened up...seemed busy enough to me...of course, I am a day late
LOL...I was thinking 10 reactions and 11 hours on a sponsored seed-sprouting post would garner at least one comment!
Congrats on the PGC, and on coaxing a CapJunky out of her shell!
Thanks! Waiting for sunny skies to prevail like you folks up north. ☀️
Sounds good!
So- which are they?
j/k...
I think most of them are 'with seed', although, I'd have to squeeze one to be sure...
I don't think they're safe to squeeze quite yet! :eek:
:thanks: Captain!

Sunny and really windy today and the Purple Ghost Candy is outside with the seeded (🤞 ) Candida, which blew over! The wind also flipped open the lid on the hot tub so I had to tie it down. 🌬️

No movement yet on the CapJunky seed so still waiting on that. In the meantime:

Hot roll that hash between cellophane for some traditional hash ala Frenchy Cannoli !?
Is that the hash ball guy? I know HashFart does those, but I feel like no one would want to mess them up to smoke any!
seeds stay positive
💯 Thanks sb!

Back
Top Bottom