InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thats what i was using GSO in gummies and cookies , PC is that tropical you used for arthritis ? I have that shit through inheritance and working with my hands all my life . :(
It works Great on my hands. I have a 1:1 called Super Critical Bud CBD and it is advertised as having 21% THC and 19% CBD if I remember correctly that I grew last run. When I make up caps and use them they knock me out I just don't remember which oil I used to make it but I think it was EVOO. I have enough flower left over that I could make up a batch with GSO so I can use it anyway I choose. I think I may just do that

Yeah my hands are all knotted up from Arthritis. I have witch looking hands. I have it everywhere, Hands , Back , Feet, knees', Neck etc. but the topicals do help even if only for a couple hours but that's at least a break from the pain

EVOO is great for medicinal caps, coconut oil will get you high faster. Also, EVOO is awful for topicals!
Yeah The EVOO doesn't rub in very well that's why I am thinking of making some Grape Seed oil up with SCB CBD so I can use it both ways. I am thinking with the THC/CBD combo they should work really well as a topical and to make up my caps with

It works Great on my hands. I have a 1:1 called Super Critical Bud CBD and it is advertised as having 21% THC and 19% CBD if I remember correctly that I grew last run. When I make up caps and use them they knock me out I just don't remember which oil I used to make it but I think it was EVOO. I have enough flower left over that I could make up a batch with GSO so I can use it anyway I choose. I think I may just do that

Yeah my hands are all knotted up from Arthritis. I have witch looking hands. I have it everywhere, Hands , Back , Feet, knees', Neck etc. but the topicals do help even if only for a couple hours but that's at least a break from the pain
Those are some killer percentages for a balanced variety. The stuff I get at the store is about 1/3 as potent.

I spent 25 years growing salmon and arctic char, mostly in hatcheries. I've worked my hands to numbness too many times with water at Canadian winter temperatures. You got me thinking about doing something like that now with my hash plant by-product.

Those are some killer percentages for a balanced variety. The stuff I get at the store is about 1/3 as potent.

I spent 25 years growing salmon and arctic char, mostly in hatcheries. I've worked my hands to numbness too many times with water at Canadian winter temperatures. You got me thinking about doing something like that now with my hash plant by-product.
I don't believe those numbers. They are Way to high. I bet if someone sent a sample to a lab they would test closer to the low teens which is still pretty good. I know when I take 4 SCB CBD caps within in an hour or two it knocks' me out. I think they would work great for topicals and for caps

Even the low teens is good. The hash plant from Crop King is rated at 12% THC and 3% CBD. I have extreme trouble typing when I'm smoking it haha. Makes me pretty stupid like hp should.

And speaking of that stuff, do you anything about something called Medical Hemp? If you go to Amazon and type in "cannabis seeds" it brings you to a bunch of different ones. If it has any benefit I could be interested in trying and maybe breeding it with our type of stuff.

I think
I use ~10% for the calculations on most of my THC oils. I figure with the outside growing I'm never close to the breeder's controlled-environment numbers.
From all the BAD stuff about how labs rate the numbers WAY Higher then what they truly are. I would bet most strains rated in the 20s by the breeder or Lab is really only in the low teens for both THC and CBD

And speaking of that stuff, do you anything about something called Medical Hemp? If you go to Amazon and type in "cannabis seeds" it brings you to a bunch of different ones. If it has any benefit I could be interested in trying and maybe breeding it with our type of stuff.
I've got Candida, which clocks in around 15% CBD and less than 1% THC, so it's pretty close to hemp and it's a reputable well-bred strain. Someday I hope to manage to make seeds. :rolleyes:
I think from all the BAD stuff about how labs rate the numbers WAY Higher then what they truly are. I would bet most strains rated in the 20s by the breeder or Lab is really only in the low teens for both THC and CBD
I'm with you PCa! I've only had my Candida tested though and it came in just where the MMG said it would. :thumb:

I'm guessing the plants they used for the chemotypes were optimally grown, probably lab conditions. Big difference between that and field conditions.

I've got Candida, which clocks in around 15% CBD and less than 1% THC, so it's pretty close to hemp and it's a reputable well-bred strain. Someday I hope to manage to make seeds. :rolleyes:
So this Candida now, is it the same as the stuff they sell through Amazon? Around $35 for 50 seeds?

It's not that I'm looking for a potent source of CBD, I'm just curious as to what's in the Amazon stuff that justifies the term "medical" and if it's actually beneficial enough to be worth growing. Basically, What is it?

Back
Top Bottom