InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Even the low teens is good. The hash plant from Crop King is rated at 12% THC and 3% CBD. I have extreme trouble typing when I'm smoking it haha. Makes me pretty stupid like hp should.

I :love: Hash Plant. I use Hash Plant as my night-time pain and insomnia meds. I also use Hash Plant in my topicals.

However, since we have more Hash Plant than any other strain, I've made some oil to put into capsules to give me another strain on which to get high. I haven't gotten high with Hash Plant since I first tried it.

Hash Plant was the first med we grew for me but I knew nothing about medical marijuana at the time so I made a recipe I found online which called for 3.5 grams of bud to 1 tablespoon of oil! o_O

Needless to say, I got really, really high. :laughtwo:

It was a work night and Felonious was at a football game with his brother and I called him at 11 at night because I was panicking because I needed to sleep in order to go to work the next day but I was too high to sleep. Fortunately, SweetSue was online and she and @AngryBird and @Fuzznutter kept me calm until he got home. I kind of hijacked her thread but she didn't mind. I didn't make it into work the next day. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I :love: Hash Plant. I use Hash Plant as my night-time pain and insomnia meds. I also use Hash Plant in my topicals.

However, since we have more Hash Plant than any other strain, I've made some oil to put into capsules to give me another strain on which to get high. I haven't gotten high with Hash Plant since I first tried it.

Hash Plant was the first med we grew for me but I knew nothing about medical marijuana at the time so I made a recipe I found online which called for 3.5 grams of bud to 1 tablespoon of oil! o_O

Needless to say, I got really, really high. :laughtwo:

It was a work night and Felonious was at a football game with his brother and I called him at 11 at night because I was panicking because I needed to sleep in order to go to work the next day but I was too high to sleep. Fortunately, SweetSue was online and she and @AngryBird and @Fuzznutter kept me calm until he got home. I kind of hijacked her thread but she didn't mind. I didn't make it into work the next day. :cheesygrinsmiley:
3.5g/tbsp!? THAT is potent!

I suspect some of the guys on here remember a couple years ago I was having a panic attack on New Year's Day. They stayed here with me until a friend was able to bring me some edibles. I suspect I was in extremely bad shape because he wanted to come in and take my guns with him. But a bit of weed calmed me down right nice, as it has in numerous other situations.

Ahh the old days! I'm glad the folks here got you through it until the game was over. :thumb: That's rather potent stuff. Kids don't try that at home!
I suspect some of the guys on here remember a couple years ago I was having a panic attack on New Year's Day. They stayed here with me until a friend was able to bring me some edibles. I suspect I was in extremely bad shape because he wanted to come in and take my guns with him. But a bit of weed calmed me down right nice, as it has in numerous other situations.
And you came out the other side, and here you are with a brand new name, avatar, and no gifs in your signature. Times change!

Ahh the old days! I'm glad the folks here got you through it until the game was over. :thumb: That's rather potent stuff. Kids don't try that at home!

And you came out the other side, and here you are with a brand new name, avatar, and no gifs in your signature. Times change!
Yeah, the good ol' days... I miss my gif, for as short a time as we had them! I thought they were pretty cool.

Okay folks, by popular request, let's turn our attention to some actual pictures for a Friday update! Is everybody happy?

Let's start with the final weight on the Chocolope by @WeedSeedsExpress:

That's 337 grams or 11.89 ounces (without the 15.4g of rot, which I'm not including in my totals). At 130 days above ground, that comes in at 2.6g/day for a new record in production efficiency!

Now, on to the winter grow, which consists of a fem Durban Poison and two reg Colombian Golds, both of which are males according to MrSauga. :(

Here they are this morning, on day 21:

SaugaView®:

And a closeup of two leaves that someone took a noshing stroll along:

I was going to do individual plant pics but decided you can just zoom in on the threefers! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope your weekend is shaping up to be a good one. Stay safe out there. ;)

Highya ITS,

That's a goodly amount! They look so delicious, too. I also like looking at your DP and 2 CG's. They are growing very nicely! Happy Smokin'

Nice work on the Chocolope, Shed. I'll send positive thoughts that Mr. Sauga is wrong about the boys. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh that’s nice!! ... problem being that the resolution drops when you upload so me zooming in is in no way close to you providing a close-up! Equivalence, not!
No, but we'll get plenty close when it's time to play guess-the-sex. :)
fantastic!
Thank you!
I am now!!
Phewf!
Congrats on that bountiful harvest Shed. I'm seriously jealous!
Thanks Cf (nee flytie). If I can grow these in 130 days with pH issues, you should be able to come close!
Highya ITS,
That's a goodly amount! They look so delicious, too. I also like looking at your DP and 2 CG's. They are growing very nicely! Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode! They seemed to be happy with the early up-can and I'm happy they're moving right along.
I’m curious, does Chocolope have chocolatey terps?
Not chocolate, but more fruitier than others.
Nice work on the Chocolope, Shed. I'll send positive thoughts that Mr. Sauga is wrong about the boys. :cheesygrinsmiley:
LOL, thanks HG!

Thanks smokey!

Thank you sy! I'd say I've got a lot. :cheesygrinsmiley:

One of these days I should pull all the jars out of the back of the shed (and the bottom of my wife's closet) and take a picture of them.

As a first-timer still hungry for my first harvest, I can't believe you don't lay all your buds out and roll around in it at least once week! :laugh:

Congrats on the harvest Shed! :bravo:I've got a fem chocolope seed that i'm planning on using for my first photoperiod run. Wish I could start it sooner but I've got these autos to polish off first.

Back
Top Bottom