InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Today's Candida thinning news is back here if you missed it!

huh? please tell
I didn't have anything else in flower and it was getting too big to wait, so I parted the t-shirts like Moses and the Red Sea (actually I used my hands...god ghosted me) and put the plant in there every night. It was just enough room not to bump the flowers as they grew.

It wasn't the first time I'd done it though. That was an It's It Punch clone earlier in year (2020):
full

full

Only came in at 23g though.

That is a tree in that solo cup! The stem is as big as Suzanne’s jeez those solo cups are impressive!
Do you water those everyday in flower?
I’d imagine that would turn that solo cup into a manual flood and drain 😂
That is wild man!

That is a tree in that solo cup! The stem is as big as Suzanne’s jeez those solo cups are impressive!
Do you water those everyday in flower?
I have to water the Candida every day and it's in veg! Even seedlings will need water daily watering in a solo cup after a few weeks.
I’d imagine that would turn that solo cup into a manual flood and drain
You'd have to flood it for a long time since it takes about 5 minutes for the water to finally start to trickle out of the bottom.

That's not how I water! Next thing you're going to recommend is a very small SIP setup, yes? :)
But why not? If the goal is to soak the rootball either will do. Can't imagine you have much soil left. You must have a reason though, I suppose. :hmmmm:

And no, you've evaluated the concept and, when you try it, you try it. It's not for everyone, I get that. :peacetwo:

But why not? If the goal is to soak the rootball either will do. Can't imagine you have much soil left. You must have a reason though, I suppose.
The solo cup Candida is just an experiment that @Regrowth kinda asked me to do (and I thought others might like to see), so I'm running it like I would any other plant. Change more than one variable and you've got bupkis.
And no, you've evaluated the concept and, when you try it, you try it. It's not for everyone, I get that.
I was joking about you recommending the SIP system for it, though as I've mentioned I might put one plant in a SIP next year depending on how @farside05 does with his next SIP with his FN® nutes.

The solo cup Candida is just an experiment that @Regrowth kinda asked me to do (and I thought others might like to see), so I'm running it like I would any other plant. Change more than one variable and you've got bupkis.
Ahhh, it's about science. :bravo:

I didn't have anything else in flower and it was getting too big to wait, so I parted the t-shirts like Moses and the Red Sea (actually I used my hands...god ghosted me) and put the plant in there every night. It was just enough room not to bump the flowers as they grew.
I thought god was parting my T-Shirts it turns out it was my step daughter and her friends "borrowing" them :rolleyes: That's an awesome "hack" what are the temps like near you? keeps them warm I guess?

That's not how I water! Next thing you're going to recommend is a very small SIP setup, yes? :)
Ha! A SIP with a Big Gulp straw as the watering tube! :)

Back
Top Bottom