InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I knew a guy named Heinz and he didn’t make ketchup either. I think maybe he was German ancestry. Idk? CL
Oh I had it pronounced like "veins," hence the funny part.
No pressure there.
You can handle it 100%. :thumb:
I thought god was parting my T-Shirts it turns out it was my step daughter and her friends "borrowing" them That's an awesome "hack" what are the temps like near you? keeps them warm I guess?
Hey Nick, :welcome: to my perpetual journal and thanks for jumping in! I'm in Los Angeles so temps in the house range from low 60's on these winter nights to 80s on warm summer days. The closet probably moderates some of those temps (it's on an inside wall), and the two plants I've flowered in there didn't seem to mind the cozy confines.

And if your daughter and her friends are borrowing your t-shirts I'd take that as a testament to your style choices...unless they're wearing them ironically. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Is there a post of the year award? Sorry @Azimuth hit my sense of humour.
LOL thanks!
Ha! A SIP with a Big Gulp straw as the watering tube!
I can hear that old Benz diesel working...GDB SIPGulp®. Get your marketing department on it!
Probably need to add a funnel. Sending most of the water down the straw would be a challenge with one.
Pipette...same one you use for the dish soap in the citric acid PM recipe!
Paper cup cone for the funnel. Chop the bottom off.
I actually make funnels out of curled up post-it notes, though they'd be single use for liquids!

Math alert!

A couple of people recently posted that they had used Xtreme Mycos for their plants (which I used to use until I won some from our sponsor @DYNOMYCO), so I wondered how the two of them price out at Amazon. Here's a loose price comparison:

Xtreme is 2.2lbs for $25, or $0.025/g
Dyno is $32 for 12 ounces, or $0.094/g

So Dyno is 3.76x the price/gram.

Then I checked the bags and found that Xtreme contains 300 propagules/gram while Dyno contains 1100 propagules/gram, or 3.67x the number of propagules that Xtreme has (whatever those are). Here we have to assume that more propagules are better!

So Dyno and Xtreme are basically a wash on a per-propagule basis.

And, in terms of application rates, Dyno recommends 1 teaspoon/gallon of soil while Xtreme recommends ~1 tablespoon/gallon of soil, or 3x the amount.

So as long as you follow the recommended mixing instructions, I'd say they're actually similarly priced.

Now you know. :nerd-with-glasses:

Very interesting- Thanks for that, Shed!
And now I know what a propagule is, too..
I thought they were just microscopic critters...

Math alert!

A couple of people recently posted that they had used Xtreme Mycos for their plants (which I used to use until I won some from our sponsor @DYNOMYCO), so I wondered how the two of them price out at Amazon. Here's a loose price comparison:

Xtreme is 2.2lbs for $25, or $0.025/g
Dyno is $32 for 12 ounces, or $0.094/g

So Dyno is 3.76x the price/gram.

Then I checked the bags and found that Xtreme contains 300 propagules/gram while Dyno contains 1100 propagules/gram, or 3.67x the number of propagules that Xtreme has (whatever those are). Here we have to assume that more propagules are better!

So Dyno and Xtreme are basically a wash on a per-propagule basis.

And, in terms of application rates, Dyno recommends 1 teaspoon/gallon of soil while Xtreme recommends ~1 tablespoon/gallon of soil, or 3x the amount.

So as long as you follow the recommended mixing instructions, I'd say they're actually similarly priced.

Now you know. :nerd-with-glasses:
Thanks! It wasn't math day here. I may change the way I use off brand myco's.

I can hear that old Benz diesel working...GDB SIPGulp®. Get your marketing department on it!
:rofl: sounds like a recipe for indigestion

Aren't you supposed to be on vacation? :laughtwo:
Yes, but with insomnia at 2 am I can't think of a nicer place to pass the time than at 420 :passitleft:

I actually make funnels out of curled up post-it notes, though they'd be single use for liquids!
Hiya InTheShed - thanks, I was around before a few weeks back but umm 420 Mag helped me with something.

Yeah Post It Notes confirmed good funnels, used my self.

Fun thread dude enjoy following along and the banter!

Oh I had it pronounced like "veins," hence the funny part.

You can handle it 100%. :thumb:

Hey Nick, :welcome: to my perpetual journal and thanks for jumping in! I'm in Los Angeles so temps in the house range from low 60's on these winter nights to 80s on warm summer days. The closet probably moderates some of those temps (it's on an inside wall), and the two plants I've flowered in there didn't seem to mind the cozy confines.

And if your daughter and her friends are borrowing your t-shirts I'd take that as a testament to your style choices...unless they're wearing them ironically. :cheesygrinsmiley:

LOL thanks!

Pipette...same one you use for the dish soap in the citric acid PM recipe!

Crafty to? Sheds talents are endless! Lmao 😂 CL🍀

Omg I had a motherfucker of a time getting into this thread!

I had to dodge security, out run the guard dogs, then wrestle with your hot looking cook (Oh and I think we spoiled the Christmas jelly)

Merry Christmas Shed. You really are a great grower and I appreciate your input and guidance.

All the best for 2023.

Sincerely
Tra Xo

Happy Weedmas.jpeg

Thank you for your guidance and friendship in 2022. Here's hoping 2023 is great for all of us.

Have a Merry Christmas, Shed & Family! :thumb:

It's a Christmas eve update of a Saturday night! Let me start by wishing all you good folks a merry Christmas tomorrow (or now depending on where you are in the world :ciao: ), a happy 7th night of Chanukah, and for those who celebrate neither, a happy Festivus for the rest of us. :)

It was transplant day for the Le Creme CBG 1 (day 45) and the Amnesia Lemon Kush (day 44), so here's how it happened...

LeC 1 before:

I tried to set it up so it would no longer have that heavy lean:

Here are the roots:

I scored the bottom but roughed up the side:

I sprayed the sides and sprinkled Dynomyco on the roots and put some in the hole as well. Here's the after pic:

I think it looks reasonably straight!

Then on to the ALK:

These roots got scored sides and bottom:

Dynomyco'd and in it went:

And here is the winter grow after:

At 134,400 lux:

And here they are tucked in the tent tonight with 24,000 lux at the tops, waiting for Santa to arrive:

20221224_155531.jpg

I put the 5 gallon pots in 7 gallon one with handles to make them easier to schlep!
And to all a good night.
:circle-of-love:

Quotes:
Very interesting- Thanks for that, Shed!
And now I know what a propagule is, too..
I thought they were just microscopic critters...
Thanks Carcass! I just learned it as well. :)
Thanks! It wasn't math day here. I may change the way I use off brand myco's.
:thumb:
sounds like a recipe for indigestion
LOL oof!
Yes, but with insomnia at 2 am I can't think of a nicer place to pass the time than at 420
:green_heart:
Hiya InTheShed - thanks, I was around before a few weeks back but umm 420 Mag helped me with something.
Yeah Post It Notes confirmed good funnels, used my self.
Fun thread dude enjoy following along and the banter!
Glad to have you along Nick! :high-five:
Crafty to? Sheds talents are endless! Lmao
Oh there's definitely an end... :hmmmm:
Omg I had a motherfucker of a time getting into this thread!
I had to dodge security, out run the guard dogs, then wrestle with your hot looking cook (Oh and I think we spoiled the Christmas jelly)
Merry Christmas Shed. You really are a great grower and I appreciate your input and guidance.
All the best for 2023.
Sincerely
Tra Xo
Har! I thought I fired security years ago, but the guard dog is always on duty around here. 🐶 Thanks for the Christmas wishes, and the best of times to you and your loved ones! 🎄
Thank you for your guidance and friendship in 2022. Here's hoping 2023 is great for all of us.
Thank you HG, and wish a merry Christmas to FP for me!
Have a Merry Christmas, Shed & Family!
Thanks Carcass, and to you and yours as well. :peace:

It's a Christmas eve update of a Saturday night! Let me start by wishing all you good folks a merry Christmas tomorrow (or now depending on where you are in the world :ciao: ), a happy 7th night of Chanukah, and for those who celebrate neither, a happy Festivus for the rest of us. :)

It was transplant day for the Le Creme CBG 1 (day 45) and the Amnesia Lemon Kush (day 44), so here's how it happened...

LeC 1 before:

Here are the roots:

I sprayed the sides and sprinkled Dynomyco on the roots and put some in the hole as well. Here's the after pic:

Then on to the ALK:

At 134,400 lux:

And here they are tucked in the tent tonight with 24,000 lux at the tops, waiting for Santa to arrive:

20221224_155531.jpg

I put the 5 gallon pots in 7 gallon one with handles to make them easier to schlep!
And to all a good night.

Quotes:

LOL oof!

Har! I thought I fired security years ago, but the guard dog is always on duty around here. 🐶 Thanks for the Christmas wishes, and the best of times to you and your loved ones! 🎄

The girls are looking great Shed Merry Christmas and happy end of 2022!

Happy Holidaze Shed! 🎄⛄

LeC 1 before:

Here are the roots:

Then on to the ALK:

At 134,400 lux:

20221224_155531.jpg

And to all a good night.

Quotes:

LOL oof!

Stellar uppoting job 🤩 Uncle Shed. Lol CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom