InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Oic, so it's a strain named Bagseed :). Must be a winner if you're sticking with it!
LOL.. No. Its a bagseed and I only new half the equation. Grew one out to see if it was worth the time. But my wife loved it and needed to call it something. So my kush bagseed is now named Mr. clean.
It came from the mountains in cali. Only one bud had seeds. All the seeds where female. (Hermy?) doesn't matter now. No more seeds left. So cloneing it. Seems pretty stable too.
Thanks to all you guys here at 420mag. If it wasn't for yall I'd be scrambling around in the dark about the CBD strains. I now have options.

LOL.. No. Its a bagseed and I only new half the equation. Grew one out to see if it was worth the time. But my wife loved it and needed to call it something. So my kush bagseed is now named Mr. clean.
It came from the mountains in cali. Only one bud had seeds. All the seeds where female. (Hermy?) doesn't matter now. No more seeds left. So cloneing it. Seems pretty stable too.
Thanks to all you guys here at 420mag. If it wasn't for yall I'd be scrambling around in the dark about the CBD strains. I now have options.

I always thought that if u had a bagseed from a hermie plant that no matter what if it was a female that by mid flower it would start to produce seeds itself!!!! is that wrong i guess.. im asking bc thats what iv always heard in want to be corrected on it if so??

I always thought that if u had a bagseed from a hermie plant that no matter what if it was a female that by mid flower it would start to produce seeds itself!!!! is that wrong i guess.. im asking bc thats what iv always heard in want to be corrected on it if so??
I have no idea.
Could just been a random bee on a random bud. O havnt learnt that far yet. LOL

I have no idea.
Could just been a random bee on a random bud. O havnt learnt that far yet. LOL
Yeah i ment it for the vets on here.. so we would all get an idea, one of them will chime in eventually no worries.. will all find out soon i hope cuz id like to know myself if its true or not so will see.. hang out here and someone will post here soon and lets us all know in will have a good answer to my question im sure

They are so afraid that the hemp will do a comeback and replace other raw materials they already have a system and economy for. It would be fairly easy to replace it in a paper mill... but think of all the poor forest barons who would loose their income.
This plant would really benefit the human race in so many ways its almost scary. It's one piece in this puzzle we have to solve to survive on this planet I think.
I think we'll get back to hemp eventually. Just like legalizing cannabis, it's going to take time.
Mr. Clean...nice! If you want to make seeds again you can use one of two silver methods (CS or STS) to reverse one branch to make pollen and create your own fem seeds. That way you don't have to keep a perpetual if you wanted to take a break or run completely different strains for a while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quickie Tuesday update! I thought I would post a couple of pics of my Peyote Critical quadline on day 64. It's hard to see what's going on because of all the top growth. Do I start selecting branches yet or do I wait until it's in its final home and trained to the edge of that pot before picking and choosing? Calling @newty @Derbybud @Mr. Magoo!

Have to get back to work! Getting busy for some reason at the end of the year o_O. Catch y'all later!

Until it looks like it's going to be too big to carry? Nah, until it reaches the edge of the 10 gallon pot plus some upward growth. At the rate it's moving maybe another month. Remember, my days of veg don't correlate to anyone growing in a tent :).

This is very true! Haha!

I’m going to be putting 1 plant outside next year to see how it does! Gotta attempt an outdoor grow right! Needs to be moved around though as my nosey neighbours may come snooping...

This is very true! Haha!
I’m going to be putting 1 plant outside next year to see how it does! Gotta attempt an outdoor grow right! Needs to be moved around though as my nosey neighbours may come snooping...
Just found out my neighbors to the north don't like the smell of my flowering plants. This is going to be a problem come summer when the sun is on that side of the pine tree, and the plants live on the table in the courtyard right on the property line. :hmmmm:

At the stage of your Peyote Critical, all I would have removed would be the shoots coming off the bottom side of your 4 mains.

Are there plants that could be planted in the vacinity to help with the smells? I don’t know if anything would mask it completely but maybe just something with a pleasant smell to help. Mint maybe?! Lol

At the stage of your Peyote Critical, all I would have removed would be the shoots coming off the bottom side of your 4 mains.
I'll take a look tomorrow morning to see what's growing in what direction. Thanks Magoo!
That's terrible. Maybe some roses are on the watering list. I don't know what kind of flower smells the most. I hope things get figured out.
Yes that may be a problem lol!
Are there plants that could be planted in the vacinity to help with the smells? I don’t know if anything would mask it completely but maybe just something with a pleasant smell to help. Mint maybe?! Lol
A 10 foot row of incense sticks? A big mirror aimed from one side of the tree to the other? Maybe I'll line the top of the wall with mint plants (does mint smell on its own and not just when you rub it?). I don't know what smells more than cannabis though...

I'll have to see where else the sun hits come summer. I might have to use the top of the bike shed if it's at the right angle in the mornings. In the meantime thanks for your suggestions!

you Could clear the middle fan leaves out to allow the main branches to race! I start training them to like the defoliation at this stage. Just some pics to show you
60536068-7ED6-4831-89E5-05070FD9541B.jpeg
8D858B33-46FF-4B89-A46A-87271B453862.jpeg

Don’t use twine! Just to show you how bare I make them
B42AC810-9278-4E5D-AD81-CA099AADC797.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom