Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

Thanks for silica!!! I'll get that next grow definitely. Had this problem last year too.
I started tie fighting as Master McLoadie said! Cant get all those traitor rebels in shape though.
I could manage so that buds don't touch, will try to improve it so they all go vertical.

Go look at my shit again invi, I got it figured out how to do the strings this run........I'm gonna have leaners, I do already, but for the most part they're separated and up by the light. The strings go down for the lst, then as soon as they have slack in em ( the buds weigh em down ) I take the same string and move it 180 degrees til its going up and I tie it off to the light or whatever is available....it's workin great! When I take the strings completely off at harvest they just fall over like yours are...it's a good sign for you.....those buds are taking on allotta weight!

Go look at my shit again invi, I got it figured out how to do the strings this run........I'm gonna have leaners, I do already, but for the most part they're separated and up by the light. The strings go down for the lst, then as soon as they have slack in em ( the buds weigh em down ) I take the same string and move it 180 degrees til its going up and I tie it off to the light or whatever is available....it's workin great! When I take the strings completely off at harvest they just fall over like yours are...it's a good sign for you.....those buds are taking on allotta weight!

Man!!! You guys were right! NL grew a LOT :eek: Foxtails started out from every junction, and thers a lot on her buds :)
Still i will chop a bud today if ill find the time. Yesterday's hit was really nice.

This is how i it looks now. Not all vertical, but they dont look at the ground at least. Did not want to tie the rope around the buds, so had to go real down and the stems are hard to control like that. Should i just hook it around the buds? Was afraid i'll hurt them.

Had a visitor too :) Maybe the worm i let live earlier! What do you think, Herer has lot to go?

Widow looks far from ready i guess. Not that i mind :)

what a fat top, think greenhouse has nice some nice genes too.

Lemon actually started to grow some buds! If each calyx grows to 1/4th inch, i won't mind there is so few of them!
Bring it on baby. My little resin queen :)

Should chop the rest of OB. Huh. Poor girl. Think one OB clone survived, but i might reveg her just so she lives a bit more :)

Hey invi they look better propped up than on the floor for sure :) u got some mega long colas going on :)
Iv missed something somewhere along the line lol I thought we had found an 8 week pheno of slh? Did u leave it and it started to pack on the weight? Hope so :)
Do what u feel with the ob man if its how u like it I'd say do it. Ur call :)

Hey invi they look better propped up than on the floor for sure :) u got some mega long colas going on :)
Iv missed something somewhere along the line lol I thought we had found an 8 week pheno of slh? Did u leave it and it started to pack on the weight? Hope so :)
Do what u feel with the ob man if its how u like it I'd say do it. Ur call :)

Forgot to say its day 55. Just about to finish 8th week, not sure how long lemon will take. Everyone said something along end of this week.
Hope the est was right, cause she got no more nutes.

Guess what another NL accident while fixing her bent stems... not too severe this time, 14g wet only.
I can leave her bigger buds alone at least :)

And yeah both NL and OB is potent, can't go wrong with harvest now unless i let them go too long. Noticed some new clear trichs on NL, maybe she'll have another wave?

How i love harvest.... i mean the problems i have... wish they were the worst ones in my life :)

Was guna say what a nice problem to have lol picking harvest day I could live with that :) lol
I shoulda looked at my trics a couple weeks ago when they would of been as clear as they ever would. Because I'm looking at them thinking is that clear or cloudy or in between or what. If I'd of looked earlier I'd hog had a good marker. Next time I will

Man U are unlucky with all these accidents ;)

if they look like water they aint done:)

you didn't hear me say this but sample and see:)
no aliens involved! the trichs should be all cloudy at least before you chop imo
good weed Invi:)

Ahh pity work has started. My stuff will get overripe again :)
It's day 57, in theory Herer and Widow should be done soon - please help with those too, ill post pics about them later. They should be 8 weekers, but i have the feeling they need at least a week (might be even too optimistic guess).

I managed to get two more NL Blue buds, no aliens around this time :)

On to the OB trim - hope i can finish her today.

OB is weird. I get so high, felt like a strong nice sativa, but when i've shown it to friends they felt nothing, while i got completely baked. Was thinking it's a mind game - maybe i could get baked without even smoking :)
NL knocked them out pretty bad.
Wonder how strong it will get when i don't need to micro the buds... can hardly wait for the cure to end. Seen some people saying 6 months min for a proper cure - pity this harvest won't last that long at all :)

Oh and weight was 104g (~23g dried). Two buds of NL yield as much as 2/3th of the whole OB plant :)
She still grew new clear resin glands, but i'm afraid she is getting too stoney for my taste.

Good weed Invi:)

Good weed Invi:)

Good weed to you too :) Happy you checked in! More pics about herer and widow, will need your patience, and then a bit of McLoadie's too :)

What Fish said

and :yummy::woohoo::goodjob::bongrip:

And have you ever thought of a 7 day water cure for some quick cured product?

:high-five:

Thanks!
Well it never occured to me, but now that you mention it, i might make some stealth cured buds so i can smoke wherever i want without stress. Not much though, dont want to loose the taste. And i got RO filter too, so easy!

Nice weed invi :) wish I was smoking on some of that

Thanks! I'll smoke one for you then :)
But soon you will smoke some even better anyway! Looking at those buds your lemon had some better times than mine :)

Don't stress on the ties invi, just do the best you can....WAIT till those pistils turn color and shrivel all the way up! Those plants are really showin you the love right now and are putting on weight rapidly.........I wouldn't even look at the trichs until 90% of the pistils are turned.....just my opinion, but you have a lovely harvest coming!

I'll let the rest NL rot a bit more :) Maybe setting the light back by 2-3 hours made them grow that much slower?
Judging from the effects, its beyond the too high phase. Not sure if she will just grow, or get more and more stoney on the way as well.

So some more pics. Do you think 1 more week for herer and 1.5-2 for widow sounds cool?

Jack Herer

Jack Herer trichs

White Widow

White Widow trichs

I'll get back to lemon later. She has a new growth wave, i might turn CO2 back on as soon the others get ready to cut.
Huge and lot of new calyxes, many many white fresh pistils too. I think i'm getting closer to understand how the babies grow - their waves and how trichs ripen throughout.
Think it' possible to get some near optimal moments on top of each wave? I just need to find the last growth wave and check trichs then?

lovely Invi! very nice indeed:)

Look closely at every single factor every time..........the jack looks closest..........you are developing your style nicely, I trust you are going to nail it whatever you do!

Well i almost cut NL this time way too early, if it wasn't for you guys.
But i understand it's not really possible to tell from pics. I often see what i want, and not whats in front of my eyes.
As for style.. its full of toxic chemicals, and even co2 now. Had i swapped for hydro too i'd feel im 100% raping mother nature - but the soil saves me from that feeling :)
I'm rather lucky the plants are so hardy, and this whole thing works so well!
But thanks, i hope i'll build up some routine the following years - and that ill have the chance for many more grows!

lovely Invi! very nice indeed:)

:thanks: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom