Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

Fantastic plants
So did I read there u are harvesting half a plant today? Yippee
I hope there will be a pik or two of the chosen half laid bare and leafless?

Thanks!

Here :)

They were 101g (~22 dried).
The biggest cola and some smaller left for later.

Smoke test after supper. Ill try not to post about that... reading back my last smoke test probly its for the better :)

Thanks guys!
22% was the worst from last year, will check some dry weights a week later, maybe it will be a bit higher this year.

Stil, a very tiny report...
Definitely not too high! Started very high, then low - im on the rollercoaster ever since. Intense. Lovely :)
And significantly stronger then the hydro thing i bought a few weeks ago. I didn't even think soil can be better in this aspect.

AK AK AKAK AK
AK! AK mars attacks!
very nice Invi:bravo:

Thanks guys! Love em too :)

I'll go on with some more OB and some NL perhaps. Herer and Widow looks like to have a week to go maybe..?
They'll have to finish soon, because heat is coming back.
Anyway how lucky i got... incredible. Don't remember a summer in past decade with 10-15 deg nights in july.

And the lemon... o,O
I got no idea when to expect her. Any input welcome! (last pic of her below)

Wish i could send you guys some sample nugs :)
Shame i can't share this with anyone..

another week:)
Think NL is about to get it now!
She can't hold herself.

Some buds

and trichs

Maybe i should test her again.

another week:)

Oww man :)
I'll have to find some support for each bud! Don't know how ill manage not to let them buds press agains eachother.

Looks like the Labrador ran strate through her. Give her a test :) if u like it pull it

Naah! My dog respects the garden. She only approaches with extreme cautiosness. Dogs know what you think even before you.

On my way to the test chamber!

string!

Haha I love being stoned. Is it very heady? Like it needs a little longer or about right for u? U have the luxury of multiple plants u could harvest each plants ant different maturity and have a supply of bud for what best suits ur mood

Haha I love being stoned. Is it very heady? Like it needs a little longer or about right for u? U have the luxury of multiple plants u could harvest each plants ant different maturity and have a supply of bud for what best suits ur mood

Yeah that is the plan. And it's not too high, but doesnt put me to sleep instantly.
Fits the OB very well too!

Yeah that is the plan. And it's not too high, but doesnt put me to sleep instantly.
Fits the OB very well too!

Tie a string to the branch in a non invasive location and tie em off to the light or something up high that will support the bud....they always do this....it doesn't mean they're finished....they could put on a lot more weight, but you don't want em layin on each other...they need air in between!

Oww now all of them started to do this. Some widow buds almost touched the ground. I'm afraid the stems will snap.
Did i miss some additive, and thus the stems got too weak? Don't think this is natural..?
Heh i'll run a muppet show it seems now.

OB and NL got 24 lights because i thought ill cut them. Hope nothing irreversible happened :)

Good Weed Invi:)
tie them bitches up like Mc said! silica adds strength to stems. you can get it from Diatomesious earth

Good Weed Invi:)
tie them bitches up like Mc said! silica adds strength to stems. you can get it from Diatomesious earth

Thanks for silica!!! I'll get that next grow definitely. Had this problem last year too.
I started tie fighting as Master McLoadie said! Cant get all those traitor rebels in shape though.
I could manage so that buds don't touch, will try to improve it so they all go vertical.

Back
Top Bottom