Is There A Doctor In The House?

WbyNut

I am growing 4 photo's using Gaia Green AP and Power Bloom. Every other watering has a shot of cal mag. Three are very healthy and thriving while the fourth appears to be suffering from a mystery issue:reading420magazine:. Any ideas?
IMG_1880.JPG
IMG_1874.JPG
IMG_1858.JPG

I have checked and there is zero evidence of pests...The plant has been this way off and on since about its 3 week birthday..

I am growing 4 photo's using Gaia Green AP and Power Bloom. Every other watering has a shot of cal mag. Three are very healthy and thriving while the fourth appears to be suffering from a mystery issue:reading420magazine:. Any ideas?
IMG_1880.JPG
IMG_1874.JPG
IMG_1858.JPG
I don't know what that is brother, and I don't know any doctors,,, but I do know a @DonkeyDick is it all the leaves? Or just a few ? What strain is it good sir? I have one leaf like that now and I think my problem is a genetic thing, hopefully someone will come to the rescue

It is most of the leaves to some degree or the other, and seems worse now on new growth. Super Skunk Kush is the breed.

Are all the plants in the exact same soil? If not maybe do the famous slurry test? I honestly have no idea if it was just one leaf I remember seeing a chart on buds buddy journal that said bugs ,,,I also remember seeing a chart that showed a potassium deficiency,,@oldsmokey was just active maybe he will jump in ! I hope you can get this sorted out

I do smoke, but never in "the room" or tent there within. Short of a root issue or genetic issue I'm at a loss. I don't have a journal. The mental journal notes fighting the issue from damn near the beginning. Tempted to dump it and start fresh...blasphemy almost!

I do smoke, but never in "the room" or tent there within. Short of a root issue or genetic issue I'm at a loss. I don't have a journal. The mental journal notes fighting the issue from damn near the beginning. Tempted to dump it and start fresh...blasphemy almost!
Not picking on you for smoking its all good.

Just need to wash your hands after touching your ciggs before going into grow room and using tools.

One of those things we lean along the way. I've had it all or almost all so passing a little experience around.

It could be another type of virus/bacteria as well.

Its not root issue.

I'd just let it grow - sometimes it can come from the seed as well. IF it dont grow out of it then cull and move on.

also some times the PH causes weird issues. did you water or feed it differently from the other 3 at some point ??

I had 5 plants going one time, mixed up some nuit`s and ran out on the 5 plant. I started to mix a fresh new gallon and got side tracked with kids running around.

When I did get back to it I just watered it and must not of checked / corrected the PH for that gallon. 2 days later I had yellow blemishes on leaves and crinkled leaf edges. I checked the remaining feed solution and the PH was 7.78 MY MISTAKE and after a flush it came back but what ever foliage was effected stayed that way, never grew out till harvest

Hi there,
I am not an expert but I thought I chime in if you don't mind.
I have an OG Kush the is exactly like that, it has been growing leaves like that since birth. I sprayed the hell out of her just in case, but it was not bugs. Anyway, it's nice and green and keeps growing. So I'm inclined to think it's genetics. . I'm going to let it grow and see how it goes.
Don't give up on it yet.
Peace

Back
Top Bottom