Is There A Doctor In The House?

Hello , gia green nutes are great ,i use them also but they are light on the cal/mag side of things increase your cal/mag to every watering 150 ppm , this plant is just a little more hungry for calmag than the others are , are you using r.o water by chance or tap ,im guessing r.o.my 2 cents

also some times the PH causes weird issues. did you water or feed it differently from the other 3 at some point ??

I had 5 plants going one time, mixed up some nuit`s and ran out on the 5 plant. I started to mix a fresh new gallon and got side tracked with kids running around.

When I did get back to it I just watered it and must not of checked / corrected the PH for that gallon. 2 days later I had yellow blemishes on leaves and crinkled leaf edges. I checked the remaining feed solution and the PH was 7.78 MY MISTAKE and after a flush it came back but what ever foliage was effected stayed that way, never grew out till harvest
They have all received the same water and nutes. Thinking tobacco virus may be it. I'll ride it out and see what happens I guess.

They have all received the same water and nutes. Thinking tobacco virus may be it. I'll ride it out and see what happens I guess.
1608711675340.png

looks like you pin pointed it :: Tobacco Mosaic Virus (TMV) Symptoms & Treatment on Cannabis

Back
Top Bottom