ISearch56 is Learning with Bag Seeds on the First Grow 2013

re: ISEARCH56 is Learning (*_*) With Bag Seeds On The First Grow 2013

I'm subbed, good job getting your grow back on track, very well done.

:welcome: danklover79. Thank you for Your WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT.

Hello IS I saw your post in Rico's journal and thought I would stop by and try to help. You got some amazing info from SS, very cool stuff. I think what happened is your plant may have cooked from the lights. Try pointing a small fan straight up at the lights, and see how that goes. You can put your hand close to the light and if it feels comfortable to you, it is probably okay for the plant too. Keep up the positive attitude and you will succeed. Plus Reps for your first grow! I am subbed to more journals than I can keep up with, but just private message me if you need any help. You have some of the best growers on 420 already subbed, so you should be good to go, but I am subbed to too many, but if you pm me I am happy to help, I may not know the answer, but I can help you find it :)

:thanks:

:byebye: hELLO RainStacks and :welcome:
:passitleft:
I have a Folder with members that i want to look at there Journal so i can so i can Subscribe to. You was in the folder since YOU LIKED ( LA.. YOU FLUXING TRENDSETTER!! Thank you for sharing your method of training!!)
I have to :nomo: and :reading420magazine: So I can CONTRIBUTE to the THREAD :cheesygrinsmiley:
:thanks: for OPENING the Line of COMMUNICATION with The Invite to "PM" :passitleft:
I'm sure i'll be :wood: for some help. I'm trying to update my thread and :tokin: :rofl:
Thank you SIR...

Hello IS I saw your post in Rico's journal and thought I would stop by and try to help. You got some amazing info from SS, very cool stuff.
YES Scientific Soils's advice help me alot. Then Light Addict helped out some too. Thank you to both for helping a NEWBIE.:passitleft:

Hello and :welcome: to all. Here's my update of MY #1

100_4755.JPG
100_4754.JPG
100_48091.JPG
100_48121.JPG
100_4819.JPG
100_4810.JPG

The tip/top of my Girl looks like is DYING. I noticed :thedoubletake: the stem becoming thinner and the color is becoming GRAYISH :bitingnails:

This is a BAG SEED That I AM LEARNING WITH AND WHAT I USED. Rockwool Cube + SEED. I KNOW some people FROWNED UPON "MG' products. It's 10 min away and I'm working with what I already have at home. :cheesygrinsmiley:
100_48062.JPG
100_3831.JPG
100_38323.JPG
100_38384.JPG
100_42571.JPG
100_45001.JPG
100_44991.JPG
100_45253.JPG
100_45262.JPG
100_45312.JPG
100_45322.JPG
100_45332.JPG
100_45342.JPG
100_45651.JPG
100_45632.JPG

NOW WEED ARE GOING TO HAVE FUN WITH #4:cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm i MESSING THINGS UP (THE ROOTS) :scratchinghead: BY USING A CLEAR CUP?
I'll say GOOD NIGHT :snooze: and GOOD MORNING to SOME :ciao:

Hi ISEARCH :ciao:

I would cut this main stem off, just after the last good branch.

At the edge of the pot
100_4755.JPG

Are you playing them music over purple headphones? :scratchinghead:

Clear cups are fine for now,

the light will inhibit root growth at the edges.

:welcome: Ricorico and thank you for BLESSING my Thread:party:

The roots on #4 is touching the edge i plan on potting up to a 3 gallon pot. The nodes are very close together.
Is that good or bad?

:tokin: Are you playing them music over purple headphones?:confused:

Close nodes are cool :thumb:

That's what we want :)

Thank you SIR :high-five: I'm going to have fun with Clothes Pins wait for it :passitleft: + REPS

Subbing looks like cool grow with lots to learn and help with

As for the MG products if your going to use them then like with most nukes start with a little then work your way up.Say 1/4 strength. The reason we don't care much for their product is that the nutes very too much. We like consistency just like our plants do

:welcome: Crazycarl and :thanks:

You are SIR :thumb:
CONSISTENCY is one of the CORNERSTONES in the FOUNDATION of a great relationship :cheesygrinsmiley:

:welcome: and Hello to all :ciao:

Last night i wasn't able to SLEEP I WAS HAVING FLASH BACKS AND SPONTANEOUS LAUGHTER. :biglaugh: :rofl:
I kept thinking about what had just transpire only a few hours earlier in the evening .. :rofl:

I wanted to complete a task before midnight that was suggested to me by Ricorico. :high-five:
Midnight was approaching i was still getting myself ready :rollit: Mentally for what was to come next.

AS I was cleaning the scissors I started laughing :biglaugh: so hard tears where running down my face. :rofl:

I WALKED UP TO MY #1 AND SAID :sorry: I KNOW YOUR IN PAIN.
I' WILL DO EVERYTHING THAT'S NECESSARY TO MAKE YOU BETTER. :cheesygrinsmiley: :green_heart:

SHE LOOKED AT ME WITH AN EXPRESSION OF SADNESS. :rolleyes3

100_4755.JPG

For some it'll be hard to believe that I CARE WHILE I'M STILL LAUGHING. :laugh:

Does he even LOVE her? :hmmmm:

Why is he laughing at her sadness? :confused: .. :rofl:

HE MUST BE A MONSTER!! :hmmmm: .. :rofl:

LOOK AT HIM LAUGHING WEED SEE THOSE SCISSORS :thedoubletake:

THE OTHER IN THE OTHERS IN THE ROOM LOOKED FRIGHTENED AND BEWILDERED .. :whoa: :trance:
100_48441.JPG

100_48502.JPG
100_48384.JPG
..:rofl:.. :rofl:

I gently picked her up with one hand as I wiped my TEARS with the other. :laugh: I cradled :hug: and carried the Patient out of the room. :circle-of-love: I didn't want to scare the other plants. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I PULLED OUT THE SHINY SCISSORS AND SAID "I'LL TRY TO MAKE THIS AS PAINLESS AS POSSIBLE".. :allgood:
SHE KNOWS THAT IN ORDER TO GET STRONGER AND THRIVE THE NECESSARY MUST OCCUR!! :biglaugh:

SHE LOOKED AT ME WITH A SMILE :battingeyelashes: as she asked me how did i come to this REVELATION :idea:.

I SMILED :winkyface: and said Ricorico told me I should amputate your main stem off, just after the last good branch.. :rofl:.. :rofl:

She SMILED back :dreamy:.. Do you KNOW this Ricorico? :biglaugh:..YES I said with a smirk. :laugh:
He's a FELLOW CANNABIS CONNOISSEUR that I met on this GREAT WEB SITE called :420: :passitleft: .....:party:

:tokin:*****:rofl: :rofl:

:welcome: and Hello to all :ciao:

Last night i wasn't able to SLEEP I WAS HAVING FLASH BACKS AND SPONTANEOUS LAUGHTER. :biglaugh: :rofl:
I kept thinking about what had just transpire only a few hours earlier in the evening .. :rofl:

I wanted to complete a task before midnight that was suggested to me by Ricorico. :high-five:
Midnight was approaching i was still getting myself ready :rollit: Mentally for what was to come next.

AS I was cleaning the scissors I started laughing :biglaugh: so hard tears where running down my face. :rofl:

I WALKED UP TO MY #1 AND SAID :sorry: I KNOW YOUR IN PAIN.
I' WILL DO EVERYTHING THAT'S NECESSARY TO MAKE YOU BETTER. :cheesygrinsmiley: :green_heart:

SHE LOOKED AT ME WITH AN EXPRESSION OF SADNESS. :rolleyes3

100_4755.JPG

For some it'll be hard to believe that I CARE WHILE I'M STILL LAUGHING. :laugh:

Does he even LOVE her? :hmmmm:

Why is he laughing at her sadness? :confused: .. :rofl:

HE MUST BE A MONSTER!! :hmmmm: .. :rofl:

LOOK AT HIM LAUGHING WEED SEE THOSE SCISSORS :thedoubletake:

THE OTHER IN THE OTHERS IN THE ROOM LOOKED FRIGHTENED AND BEWILDERED .. :whoa: :trance:
100_48441.JPG

100_48502.JPG
100_48384.JPG
..:rofl:.. :rofl:

I gently picked her up with one hand as I wiped my TEARS with the other. :laugh: I cradled :hug: and carried the Patient out of the room. :circle-of-love: I didn't want to scare the other plants. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I PULLED OUT THE SHINY SCISSORS AND SAID "I'LL TRY TO MAKE THIS AS PAINLESS AS POSSIBLE".. :allgood:
SHE KNOWS THAT IN ORDER TO GET STRONGER AND THRIVE THE NECESSARY MUST OCCUR!! :biglaugh:

SHE LOOKED AT ME WITH A SMILE :battingeyelashes: as she asked me how did i come to this REVELATION :idea:.

I SMILED :winkyface: and said Ricorico told me I should amputate your main stem off, just after the last good branch.. :rofl:.. :rofl:

She SMILED back :dreamy:.. Do you KNOW this Ricorico? :biglaugh:..YES I said with a smirk. :laugh:
He's a FELLOW CANNABIS CONNOISSEUR that I met on this GREAT WEB SITE called :420: :passitleft: .....:party:

:tokin:*****:rofl: :rofl:

^^ Yup the Rico's do this to fellow cannabis connoisseurs on 420 lol I love your story :D creative , you must be a pot head there is no other way to explain it , a grower pot head taboot!

^^ Yup the Rico's do this to fellow cannabis connoisseurs on 420 lol I love your story :D creative , you must be a pot head there is no other way to explain it , a grower pot head taboot!

:hmmmm: .. CAN A Monkey SELL BANANAS? . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl:

:welcome: WildRosebud and :thanks:

If you LOVE this STORY THEN SIR YOU MUST BE :rollit: JUDGEING ME BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl:

THANK YOU WildRosebud FOR THE "E B" EGO BOOSTER " TM pending" :biglaugh:

Nahh, Nawh for real "TM pending" :biglaugh: :rofl:

WildRosebud Thank you for your time :high-five: and words of encouragement :thumb:

I see that you are very ACTIVE. . . :reading420magazine:

Please stay POSITIVE SO YOUR HEALTH AND GARDEN BE VIGOROUS. :passitleft: . . + REPS

In a weak tone She whispered does rICORICO know what he's talking about? :biglaugh: I laughed again..:rofl:

She noticed the mischief in my laughter.:laugh: That's when She made a feeble attempt to sit up on her own. :sorry:

WEED looked at each other one the last time. :geek:.. :dreamy:
I started to reach for the SCISSORS that's When she said WAIT,WAIT a minute you haven't answered my QUESTION. :laugh:.. :rofl:

DOES Ricorico KNOW what he's talking about? :scratchinghead:.. I said YEAH!!.. :thumb:

I think he took an Arborist Apprenticeship. :laugh:.. :biglaugh:.. :rofl:

She said I TRUST YOU :circle-of-love: I simply replied I KNOW, I KNOW..:thanks: FOR TRUSTING ME. :green_heart:

She said I ONLY have one request. :battingeyelashes:

:hmmmm: What's your DESIRE? .. :tokin: I asked :laugh: in an excited voice. :biglaugh: .. :rofl:

After my operation she said "Can you PLEASE change my name" :dreamy: from #1 to Linda? .. :battingeyelashes:..:battingeyelashes:.. YES .. :laugh: .. YES!! :biglaugh:

I CAN AND YOU SHALL MY CHILD :rofl: ..:rofl:

100_48341.JPG
..:rofl: .. :rofl:

Si tú eres Linda I PROCLAIMED .. :thanks:

:Namaste:

Hello to all :ciao:

I'm learning to SHARE . . :passitleft:

Because I CARE . . :welcome: . . . . . . . . . . :420:

:rollit: . . Or . . :tokin:

Is it that I CARE :hmmmm: . . and thats why I SHARE . . :passitleft: . . :hmmmm: . . . :rofl: . . :rofl:

WARNING : I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I'M DOING !! . . :scratchinghead: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME . . :biglaugh:

On the afternoon of Wednesday 10/16/13 i put 13 BAG SEEDS in a glass with regular Hydrogen Peroxide. I swirled for about 1-2 minutes . . :hmmmm: . .

I filled the 8 oz glass with tap water waited for 2 minutes and poured out all of the water. Refilled with tap water i didn't bother with the PH. Covered the glass with a Sandwich Bag and placed it in a cabinet.

100_48981.JPG
100_48991.JPG

The pics aren't necessary!! Just to show HOW HARD IT IS . . Some of us :lot-o-toke:

HAVE THE TENDENCY TO OVER THINK . . :hmmmm: . . THNINGS . . :rofl:

The fist time tried to germinate seeds in a glass of plain tap water 4 days passed by and nothing. . . :hmmmm:

That's when I put the seeds in between paper towels + Tupperware + cabinet and VOILA. :yahoo:

That's when i saw Linda for the first in a CROWD of 7. She's was a bit shy :battingeyelashes: . . :bigblush: sitting in the top right hand corner :biglaugh:

100_30003.JPG

100_30194.JPG

It was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT :kiss:

It seems like it was just yesterday . . :laughtwo:

Hi IS, I just got caught up. Dude you are seriously hilarious. I was sad I didnt have more catching up to do, so I could read more. I really like your creative style :)

I would cut a couple pieces of thick paper, or cardboard for those plants you have in clear cups. It isn't going to hurt them much, but the light confuses the roots a little as they naturally want to avoid light, but seek moisture and nutrients. I am all for using what you have. I would love to have all organic nutrients, and all the fancy stuff, but I am learning as I go, and using what I have. The MG is not consistent, sometimes it works well for people, and sometimes it murdurlates their plants. I was also thinking the same thing as Rico to cut #1 down, oh wait Linda I mean :) So I think you did the right thing there. You could also release the LST, as it does stress the plants a little bit. One thing on that though, if you do let it go you may not be able to put it back, sometimes the stems get a lot stiffer after you let them go. +reps for your very nice work, and for the laughs!
:thumb::circle-of-love::surf:

Hi IS, I just got caught up. Dude you are seriously hilarious. I was sad I didnt have more catching up to do, so I could read more. I really like your creative style :)

I would cut a couple pieces of thick paper, or cardboard for those plants you have in clear cups. It isn't going to hurt them much, but the light confuses the roots a little as they naturally want to avoid light, but seek moisture and nutrients. I am all for using what you have. I would love to have all organic nutrients, and all the fancy stuff, but I am learning as I go, and using what I have. The MG is not consistent, sometimes it works well for people, and sometimes it murdurlates their plants. I was also thinking the same thing as Rico to cut #1 down, oh wait Linda I mean :) So I think you did the right thing there. You could also release the LST, as it does stress the plants a little bit. One thing on that though, if you do let it go you may not be able to put it back, sometimes the stems get a lot stiffer after you let them go. +reps for your very nice work, and for the laughs!
:thumb::circle-of-love::surf:

:laugh: . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl:

Hello RainStacks and :thanks: . . you're a Gentleman and a Scholar . . :high-five:

ALSO A FELLOW CANNABIS CONNOISSEUR :rollit: and not to mention an AVID 420er . . :tokin:

If i may rephrase "I am learning as I go" TO "I AM LEARNING AS I GROW" . . :roorrip:

. . . . . . - HOWEVER-

:passitleft: . . "WE'RE LEARNING AS WE GROW " . .:party:

SOUNDS better in my HUMBLE OPINION . .:biglaugh: . . :biglaugh:

Back
Top Bottom