Iti Goes Regular With Dark Energy x OG

Well just finished watering... 6 gallons of water between 4 girls. Ph to 6.5. The 3 girls are still going some red hairs but still pushing new ones, got some decent colas going too, hard to see with the pics, plus everything's nice hard dense buds. Hard to say how long these girls go Sunday is 9 weeks on 12/12. I'm also getting low on bud sooooo

Well heres some bud pics
20180831_202950.jpg
20180831_202936.jpg
20180831_203004.jpg
20180831_202956.jpg
20180831_202952.jpg
20180831_202030.jpg
20180831_202930.jpg

Just back from a family visit.... its cousins, aunts, uncles, and lots of family friends, we always have a big pot luck of Asian food, and then a party usually happens later on in the night.... but last night a bunch wanted to try my adult chocolates. So I open the tub and various family members were coming asking how much to eat, and I was cutting off different size pieces as people wanted.... but what a laugh we all had, they all got baked and it was too funny. Chocolates were a big hit, everyone loved them, some came and got some more for another time.

Just back from a family visit.... its cousins, aunts, uncles, and lots of family friends, we always have a big pot luck of Asian food, and then a party usually happens later on in the night.... but last night a bunch wanted to try my adult chocolates. So I open the tub and various family members were coming asking how much to eat, and I was cutting off different size pieces as people wanted.... but what a laugh we all had, they all got baked and it was too funny. Chocolates were a big hit, everyone loved them, some came and got some more for another time.
Seems had a great weekend there! Family time is always the best! And you also like Asian food, how about hotpot? :D
hotpot.jpg
hotpot.jpg

Its amazing how much is left over... I used trim and popcorn for hash first (9g of blow the arse off ya hash) then into 1.6 liters of virgin coconut oil, which seems strong, I messed up those chocolates and dumped and far amount of oil off. So I'm guessing xmas I'll have enough for another run.... cant wait

Back
Top Bottom