J6K - GreenSun Led ZNET4 Test Run

IMG_37496.JPG

Thats what its all about right there! Sweet!! I hope you manage to avert a mite crisis mate! Best of luck with that

amy why can't we keep leds 6-12" away from the canopy? what the disadvantages?

B.real,good questions.Someone will do this to cover a larger area.but I am afrand you will not have enought light PAR for the plants.
for example the grow tent is 8' high,if you put the leds 6~12" away from the canopy,that is to say 6' above the plant,am I right?

B.real,good questions.Someone will do this to cover a larger area.but I am afrand you will not have enought light PAR for the plants.
for example the grow tent is 8' high,if you put the leds 6~12" away from the canopy,that is to say 6' above the plant,am I right?
I am wondering why the light shouldn't be closer than 18"?

I think the main reason is the spread they make the lights for a certain coverage area at a certain distance
also when it gets too close it changes what the rest of the plants get because the plants are so close to the light
and if you notice how the lights are spread out and on different manufactured led's they may have a different pattern
but look at it this way they are all individual bulbs some of different spectrums so the closer a plant gets may block out certain spectrums from getting lower and blending in with the other spectrums
am I being confusing?
but for me it is what it is the plants may get big enough to touch the light I just do what I can to allow the light to get past and keep the height down

Looking great my friend! Going to have glorious results. Lovely blooms :circle-of-love:
Thank's Relaxed.I am glad you approve.:high-five:That mean's a lot coming from you.:Namaste:
:welldone:

Once again an incredible display of gardening and pictorial prowess! I was having the support problem with LA Woman and actually ended up with a really simple solution I have seen on here somewhere (likely in one of your pics and I am about to tell you about it :tokin:). I tied a piece of hemp twine around the whole plant VERY loosely. It was just enough with some positioning to keep heavy branches pointed straight up but not to pull them into each other killing airflow. Your buds look heavy though and my solution may be just a bit cheesy for such a beautiful bunch of girls.

:Namaste:

Bob ;)
Not cheesy at all Doc.It did cross my mind.:idea:I decided to go with some of those green,3$ ring's from Homie D's.lol
I think there going to work great,and don't now why I have not been using them.
OMFG, those babies are spectacular!! Breathtaking pics.
Thank's Jam's:thumb:
If the treatment doesnt get rid of the mites try and get ur hands on some Plant Vitality. It works amazing, ive never had it fail and it gives plants a nice boost too, they always look invigorated a day or 2 after treatment.
I will use what I have for now.It has worked for me in the past.I do like the boost the Plant Vitality say's it has and that it say's you only need one treatment.:thumb:Thank's Cult.
Thats what its all about right there! Sweet!! I hope you manage to avert a mite crisis mate! Best of luck with that
Thank's GoogleG.I think I got to them before they did any real damage.I will spray again tomorrow,No time today.lol
Good luck Jimmy! They look pretty good to me! I hope those nasty mites hit the road to hell!
Have a green day Jimmy!:circle-of-love:
Thank's Pinky.I thought I was rid of them once but i guess not.lol :circle-of-love:
a good harvest:cheer:
Thank's Amy,I think I will be very happy come Harvest,if I can keep them happy until then.:thumb:
What's up B.:lot-o-toke:They pretty much answered it below.lol.
:thumb:
no hes saying 6-12 inches above the top of the plant
I think it's a balancing act between the light being close enough for maximum photosynthesis reaction, and far enough so the LED unit spreads out and cover enough area; like Amy said about PAR; capeesh, comprende, ya dig?
I think the main reason is the spread they make the lights for a certain coverage area at a certain distance
also when it gets too close it changes what the rest of the plants get because the plants are so close to the light
and if you notice how the lights are spread out and on different manufactured led's they may have a different pattern
but look at it this way they are all individual bulbs some of different spectrums so the closer a plant gets may block out certain spectrums from getting lower and blending in with the other spectrums
am I being confusing?
but for me it is what it is the plants may get big enough to touch the light I just do what I can to allow the light to get past and keep the height down
Also light intensity could be too much.and cause lockouts. U wouldnt have hid light 6" top canopy without issues, be same for.leds.
Thank's Guy's I am so far behind and still have to make 2 day's worth of catching up.Some journal's I have not been by in day's and I am sorry,I will make it threw soon.
I do have some pic's tho.:thumb:
101812.JPG
101911.JPG
102011.JPG
102310.JPG
102510.JPG
102610.JPG
102410.JPG
102810.JPG
102910.JPG
102710.JPG
103010.JPG
103210.JPG
103510.JPG
103710.JPG
103410.JPG
103110.JPG
102111.JPG
101812.JPG

As mentioned above,I have to install support ring's and spray.I will maybe get the ring's on to night and will snap a few pic's while I'm at it.If not look for them in the A.M.
Thank You J6K:joint:

Fantastic my friend, fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom