J9Black's 1st Grow Ever - Phototron Pro - Grow Tent - Cloning

Re: J9Black's 1st Grow Ever: Phototron Pro/Grow Tent/Cloning

The first picture is well after transplant shock but a good snapshot how it it looked prior to the foliar spray. The next picture is 5 days later.

BEFORE:
DSCF81681.JPG

AFTER:
DSCF81951.JPG

I thought I had made a mistake on the soil, but I was mistaken. I was in fact using the "Super Soil" mentioned earlier in the thread. Regardless, the symptoms are consistent with nitrogen deficiency--which has been addressed...BUT, I'm convinced now this was brought on by a CO2 overdose.

Regardless, I'm going to keep my CO2 (Exhale) generator right where it is and just load up on nitrogen. Coffee anyone?

hi J9B, is there any way to regulate the exhale? cause if u overdosed once it'll happen again. Ur plants are lookin good regardless:goodjob: ps U got a link to the phototron? I'd appreciate it.

Going by the date stamp from when she was a seedling (unnamed): 11-09-2011...that would make her 40 days old.

Are you thinking she's a little long in the tooth to be so short?

Taylor is maybe a week younger, but both have obviously had some "Arrested Development". I can afford to be patient with those two, but not the Three Fates in the Phototron.

I think, knowing what I know now about CO2 overdose, both Taylor and Michael, along with five or six bag ladies will just explode.

https://www.growlifeinc.com/index.asp

Look how fast these girls are growing.

I guess the only con is, ur gonna run outta room in the Phototron. Plants looking good! ps thx for link J :thumb:
:high-five:

:thanks:

Yes, I definitely will run out of space...but perhaps I will have bountiful, and beautiful buds, top to bottom!

I can only imagine how otherworldly beautiful those flowers are going to look...like the Star Trek episode "This Side of Paradise".

Why would someone spend that kind of money on a Phototron? Because the device is half grow science and half art. I have this beautiful moving, living artistic study--an objects de art in the corner of my office. The slight bubbling sound one might hear from an office fish tank is instead the pump for the aerating ring at the bottom of the growth chamber. The fan from a window AC unit circa 1977 Blythe California is instead the much quieter fan pumping delicious aromas through a carbon filter at the top of the unit. I cannot wait to deliver the yield and smoke report.

So far, I have a few regrets...that I didn't get a larger better quality grow tent. That I lost $180 on failed WhWi seeds, and that I underestimated the bag seeds worthiness. What an incredible journey and joy this is. I regret that cannabis is anywhere, a crime.

Hi J9B, just wanted to ask if you scarified the WhWi seeds before you put them in water. Sometimes you have to scuff them a bit so water penetrates the shell. Some seeds have a very hard shell. Also how did the exhale work for you?

Regrettably, the scuffing failed.

10 seeds and all I needed was ONE to germinate.

On the upside, I have met another very cool patient and discovered WoWo.

wow jb you are sayin that u had 10 seeds and none of them germinated ? :O

I am also stating that nearly ALL of the bag seeds have sprouted. I tried four different techniques on those 10 Am$terdam seeds with no luck.

Wow 10 bullets and all were blanks? That sux! I hope you have much better luck with your next ones. I was really hoping to see the White Widow get started in the Phototron. I bet that would have been pretty bad a$$. :420:

OK, I accessorized the Phototron Pro LED (r) with stickup LED lights....

DSCF8247.JPG

And a tape ruler so I can accurately assess growth...

DSCF8246.JPG

Now, what would all this science be without the art?

DSCF8238.JPG

DSCF8232.JPG

DSCF8231.JPG

DSCF8229.JPG

Wow 10 bullets and all were blanks? That sux! I hope you have much better luck with your next ones. I was really hoping to see the White Widow get started in the Phototron. I bet that would have been pretty bad a$$. :420:

Interestingly, I think I might have seen a crack in the rock hard WhWi Seed I had soaking in the shot glass after being scarified.

I think.

Back
Top Bottom