Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Hopefully they perk up for you. What you feeding at right now. My ssh don’t like a lot of Nutes, I feed them at lower strength than the others cause every time I try to bump them up a little bit they don’t like it so I said f it I will leave them were there at lol.✌️

Hopefully they perk up for you. What you feeding at right now. My ssh don’t like a lot of Nutes, I feed them at lower strength than the others cause every time I try to bump them up a little bit they don’t like it so I said f it I will leave them were there at lol.✌️
Super low i think they will purk up this reason one i dnt like rockwool sometimes plants dnt like the media never had this prob hoping for the best lol

All ut stuff looks mad healthy brotha how the c4 smoking

Still curing havent tried cept what i quick dried n tht had a slight berry fuel smell/taste so i can just imagine with a full cure man lol its so juicy looking i cant wait to try it

Still curing havent tried cept what i quick dried n tht had a slight berry fuel smell/taste so i can just imagine with a full cure man lol its so juicy looking i cant wait to try it
I feel u i always dry lil bit for my smoke till the rest dry lol

They seem like they are bulking pretty good now. Next two to three weeks they should pack it on pretty good hopefully lol.✌️
O yeah for shur u coco working good on u

Thanks Blazin, the first pic is a Crown Royale, pics two and three are Super Silver Haze, and the last pic is from a Green Crack and they are all from Cropking.✌️
Dam nice man do u make ur own seeds at all or made any crosses urself?? If u have what method did u use colloidal silver or the sts i believe its called??

Dam nice man do u make ur own seeds at all or made any crosses urself?? If u have what method did u use colloidal silver or the sts i believe its called??
No I’ve not tried making my own seeds yet but I would like to do so in the future. I’ve thought about trying to harvest some pollen off some outdoor males so I could polenate some indoor females but that’s gonna be a little while down the road. I’m working on a new grow space at the moment and it’s gonna give me a lot more room. I’m gonna try to find a couple strains worthy enough to make a mother and run some clones for a while.✌️

Ok i have roots on auto 1 thru net cup now thinhs are goin to get nicee auto 2 sicker then a dog all good i put 3rd bean to germ just just incase il have to toss her im goin to gibmve her few more days

Yup i got a three pack so one doin great
Roots showing 2nd one not too well i put 3 auto cuz i made my setup for 2 not 1 il b a week behind but better act now just thrw the bean in rockwool no germ we will c my brotha

Back
Top Bottom