Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Photos are taking there time on flowering it’s just I’m used to dwc is a bit faster

Sweet man glad to hear they turning alil purple for ya let's see the pics lol. An dude u gotta check out these devil's carnival now that I gave the first drench that helps boost oil an triche production like a day ago and bam the buds are so fukn frosty now it's insane lol. Docs hibrix kit is so dam easy an this is by far the best bud iv ever growen. Check it out here is some of the devil's carnival buds as of 2nite.

Hey bro u still alive over there lol? Hope all is going good for ya brotha man. Hey I have a question for ya bout these seeds. The bsa are fem beans like u were saying but I was wondering how did you go about making these fem beans? Did u use the colloidal silver method or the sts (sodium thiosulfate) way?

I mated them old school witch I was surprised there were all female so far but I’m alive I had to chop all my big girls down spider mites for the first time took my hole crop I still have ur autos goin thank god

Yeah I will prob get the kit if I get ur help to do it I am goin to run two c4 n a tangy right after these witch there a few weeks out

My plants that’s was in just pro mix did really well

Hell yea bro I'll help u out along the way shit I have so many questions along the way that if i can do it u surely can. But yea man I got a bsa germing right now. About to plant it tonight or 2morow depends how long till she pops a tail. I jus put her into a wet paper towel in the plastic baggie in hope's tht will pop her tail out. Other wise I'll jus start another one haha. Normally I jus soak in a cup of ro water over night an by the next day they pop open well usually they do some have an issue so I jus put them into a paper towel ina baggie under a heat mat an bam that usually pops a tail if they being stubborn lol. But yea bro I'm happy they turned out as gud as they did I wasnt sure if they wud be super runts or not lol. Compared to the other autos u ran so far how do u like them or what dont u like so I know what to improve on. It will also help me to know what strains mix with what well or not well ya no. So if there was any issues threw out the grow let me know cause I havnt been able 2 run any of my own crosses yet. So u are my only way to find out sooner then running them myself. Plus it might help me when I do run them lol. But yea glad the photos/the whole garden lol are doing good great job ur doing man. But other then the garden hope life is going good for u brotha.

Ok bsa is a tru champ I love ur crossed blaze the best plant I’ve grown u was scared size wise about yield told u relax brotha they will do just fine changed light a week ago to 150 wat hps I
will b getting so an bored n popping either 2 c4 or 2 tangys don’t kno yet but we will c so far my only method to get the best plant possible is dwc coco was ok just need to water all the time so won’t b goin back to coco

Ok guys we’re is the best spot I can buy a qb bored finally got the cash to invest into a qb but I’m not running the bathroom scene agin just goin to focus on 3 plant per grow in my tent witch is 4 bye 2

Just went on there a lot of there things are out of stock what would u recommend wat wise in the tent pw it’s Ben a min man how u Ben I know u had a big move goin on how that went hope all is well in ur world my brotha

Back
Top Bottom