Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Dam brotha Jack the garden is lookn bitchn congrats. And sweet ur guna get a QB those lights are the tits. You wont be let down man they make some dense ass frosty buds that's for sure. I'm actually guna be getting 2 or 3 more so my whole garden will be switched up to QB'S with my next paycheck.

Yeah brotha I’m goin to go with 260 watts for my tent for 3 of blazes gens but I shure love the plants they are really nice looking like photos but autos as frosty as sugar u did a killer job n breading them no complaints those beans are gold

Dam my dude those look beautiful congrats bro. I'm excited to see what u get for a yield off those big girls.

Got some Blackberry autos from fastbuds on the way, should be here by the end of the week. I have 4 northern light autos going on day 17 and they are looking like their gonna be beasts. Most of the Blackberry is suppose to come purple so I’m hoping for some purple bud. I got a 10 pack so hopefully it’s a good strain. I got a nemesis from Seedsman for free and also got Barney’s 8 ball kush, both of them are photos so I will try them out on my next photo run.✌️

Well these auto are fast there are done n looking good n really heavy
I’ll b on a small break for 7 weeks to pop some beans but I will b doin these again I fell in love really easy never changed res not once roots are killer took the hole five gal bucket

Yea the biggest yield I’ve got so far was from autos, they can get huge. I be germinating so Blackberry autos from fastbuds here in a few days. I checked tracking earlier and they have already made it through customs and in route to destination so I should have them in 2 or 3 days. I’ve been researching them and a lot of them turn purple so hopefully I can get some purple like you Jack lol✌️

Here’s the 4 northern lights I have, they are on day 17 and seem to be thriving and growing pretty fast. One is a little behind cause it had helmet head and slowed her down a little bit but she’s thriving now. I’m gonna germ 2 of the Blackberry to go with them.✌️

Back
Top Bottom