Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

N only goin to grow autos photos take to long autos can b impressive

Hells yea man if u get the right strain an get a good breeder shit you can get some huge yields with autos. I know I have had great success with xxl big bud from sweetseeds and I jus seen earlier when I was lookn around they now got a sweet cheese xl which looks amazing. When I used to run jus autos I always made sure to get some sweet seeds genetics in the garden they also have some great red strains there as well so maybe some of those would be up ur ally.

Oh yea, hopefully this plant will do as good as my last in dwc lol.✌

Dam bro those look great congrats. I love some good northern lights I actually am smoking on some white widow x northern lights buds right nw so I'll jus pass this along here :passitleft: lol

I was wondering when using rockwool cubes to start seed in about how long till I start seeing roots in my netcup. Last dwc bucket I done I transplanted from coco to dwc at 9 days old. This run since I’m doing autos I didn’t want to transplant them so I just started out in rockwool cubes. My solution is about half inch to a inch away from bottom of netcup and I’ve been running a cup full of sulution down through the top at least once a day. I don’t see any visible roots in my netcup yet but I’m thinking I should start seeing some roots running through the clay balls✌️

I was wondering when using rockwool cubes to start seed in about how long till I start seeing roots in my netcup. Last dwc bucket I done I transplanted from coco to dwc at 9 days old. This run since I’m doing autos I didn’t want to transplant them so I just started out in rockwool cubes. My solution is about half inch to a inch away from bottom of netcup and I’ve been running a cup full of sulution down through the top at least once a day. I don’t see any visible roots in my netcup yet but I’m thinking I should start seeing some roots running through the clay balls✌

Yea that's what I did as well till the roots poke threw the bottom. But it should be within the next week u shud be seeing some good root growth atleast from what I can remember anyway lol. I havent paid attention to how long it takes the roots to pop threw ina while since I've been focusing on other ordeals with the grow lol.

Thanks man, I guess I’m just getting a little excited lol. This is only my second dwc plant and she’s a auto so hopefully she gets off to a nice start. From what I’ve learned about autos you have to get off to a good healthy start if you want big autos.✌️

Thanks man, I guess I’m just getting a little excited lol. This is only my second dwc plant and she’s a auto so hopefully she gets off to a nice start. From what I’ve learned about autos you have to get off to a good healthy start if you want big autos.✌

Yea an jus dnt over do the stress factors for whatever strain ur doing at the time I notice some really stunt bad on ya if u do jus a tad to much stress. But other then that if u find a good strain u can massive yields off autos an then plus they r so much quicker. Well some are some can take almost as long as photos lol. I had a tangie'matic that went right around 20 weeks lol so like 5 months Haha but it was an auto flower.

Just curious, how are you finding the potency of autos? I have a friend that HATES autos.. i happened to call him the other day and his last seeds that showed up turned out to be auto, he was going to destroy the plants and start over saynig that autos have almost no potency and are junk.. i think i talked him into finishing them to actually see for himself.. just wondering how autos are?

Autos can be extremely potent, now 10 years ago autos wasn’t as good they say but now they are some great autos. The Tangiematic from fastbuds is around 23% and the Blue Dream I growled had to be at least 20% cause that bitch was potent lol✌️

Autos can be extremely potent, now 10 years ago autos wasn’t as good they say but now they are some great autos. The Tangiematic from fastbuds is around 23% and the Blue Dream I growled had to be at least 20% cause that bitch was potent lol✌

Wow, that's crazy.. i need to try growing some.. i'm growing durban right now and just cut clones last night.. so will probably do another run of those first since i already have em.. and i hate buying seeds :) But will try autos later this year..

Try some of fastbuds or Dutch passion, they have some huge yielding autos with nice potency. The thing with autos is they don’t like being transplanted so start them out in their final pot, I do mine in 5 gallon coco. Autos have a internal clock that tells them when to flower so you need to keep them as healthy as possible during their veg period so they can get some good growth and if you plan to top do it between 14-20 days old. Autos can yield big but it’s easy to stress them out and stunt them but once you learn them they are a lot of fun✌️

Try some of fastbuds or Dutch passion, they have some huge yielding autos with nice potency. The thing with autos is they don’t like being transplanted so start them out in their final pot, I do mine in 5 gallon coco. Autos have a internal clock that tells them when to flower so you need to keep them as healthy as possible during their veg period so they can get some good growth and if you plan to top do it between 14-20 days old. Autos can yield big but it’s easy to stress them out and stunt them but once you learn them they are a lot of fun✌

Yup.. very interested to try.. and hell if i had gone with autos i wouldn't need a second tent for flowering :) Next time for sure though.. very interested in it...

Wonder if they make laughing buddha autos.. that's the only strain i really wanna try ;)

I was wondering when using rockwool cubes to start seed in about how long till I start seeing roots in my netcup. Last dwc bucket I done I transplanted from coco to dwc at 9 days old. This run since I’m doing autos I didn’t want to transplant them so I just started out in rockwool cubes. My solution is about half inch to a inch away from bottom of netcup and I’ve been running a cup full of sulution down through the top at least once a day. I don’t see any visible roots in my netcup yet but I’m thinking I should start seeing some roots running through the clay balls✌

Awesome! Nice job bud.

I use rockwool cubes to start as well. I put my soaked seed in a cube and keep the cube outside of a bucket, on a saucer, until I see the seedling pop and roots start appearing out of the cube. That’s when I put it in my netpot and a dwc bucket. Usually about a week after that I see roots coming out of the netpot heading towards the water.

Thanks GT, sounds like I done everything mostly right lol. I should have waited till I seen roots coming out of the rockwool cube before I put her in the netcup, once she sprouted I put her straight in the netcup so next time I will wait till I see roots coming out of the rockwool before I plant over in the netcup.✌️

Back
Top Bottom