Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Ok...here are the girls...some in better health than others...I consider that I lost a week due to my power outage problem I'm stoked just to find out after a week of sexing that I went from 5 to 9 girls...here lies the problem...I had originally planned to do Scrog but have found that for a 5x5 tent that I want to be able to work my plants in...that ain't gonna work...my tallest plant after a week of 12x12...is 20 inches...The stretch has started and it was obvious...at 22 inches ( I LST in the beginning...maybe too much) should I reveg for a week or 2 or just move forward and Flower out? ...height is not an issue...my tent is like 80 inches high.
LST ain't a bad idea, just tie off on the pot. If you reveg your plants could Monstercrop on you, which is kinda fun, but has its issues. That and it may add a few weeks to your season. I SCROG almost every grow, and have thrown a net over plants 3 feet tall, but personally I dont think I'd lock in 9 plants in a 5x5. You can LST each plant as you like.

LST ain't a bad idea, just tie off on the pot. If you reveg your plants could Monstercrop on you, which is kinda fun, but has its issues. That and it may add a few weeks to your season. I SCROG almost every grow, and have thrown a net over plants 3 feet tall, but personally I dont think I'd lock in 9 plants in a 5x5. You can LST each plant as you like.
Yep with u lst would b good

Yep with u lst would b good
Maxsea triple 16...I'll switch back to 24 hour light cycle for another 2 weeks because I just think that all the bending I did in the beginning and nutrition block and week I lost...i feel i owe it to myself to go a little bigger in these pots before i just give and and go to Flowering...wish me luck that I dont herm them out.

Maxsea triple 16...I'll switch back to 24 hour light cycle for another 2 weeks because I just think that all the bending I did in the beginning and nutrition block and week I lost...i feel i owe it to myself to go a little bigger in these pots before i just give and and go to Flowering...wish me luck that I dont herm them out.
You may see very strange growth such as crazy dense, twisted leaves, and leaves with an odd number of fingers.
This plant has three finger groups. But like I said monster cropped plants can be fun, if you're cool with the time it takes

Glad to see you're pullin through Jack. Headaches are a bitch. I get the sinus ones a few times a month. Afrin early on if I catch it works to curb overall length. Then throw down some strong nighttime goodies, ya know.

Glad to see you're pullin through Jack. Headaches are a bitch. I get the sinus ones a few times a month. Afrin early on if I catch it works to curb overall length. Then throw down some strong nighttime goodies, ya know.
Bro no joke Ben doin a bit better still have it but wen I take the meds it goes away o well we will c wen the meds done

Hi Jack!
250 pages eh? I think I'm going to jump in here and follow along. If I missed a coupon for free food let me know and I'll go back and look.
Lol yes 25o pages of a lot of fun lol shyt free food I’ll go back n check my self hahahha glad to have u brother for the ride

Hey dude, how's your melon? Hopefully your headache is better. I just wanted to check in on you.
Thanks brother it’s ight like still there but under a lot of meds to knock a dam horse down so hopfully knock this headache w e tf it cam from

Bro no joke Ben doin a bit better still have it but wen I take the meds it goes away o well we will c wen the meds done

Glad you're starting on the mend Jack, hope the meds work out. :)

Yeah me too hate taking eny controlled substance u never kno could get hooked on them down here ppl like zombies on pills like crazy just make a person scared to even take them even if there prescribed u kno

Yeah me too hate taking eny controlled substance u never kno could get hooked on them down here ppl like zombies on pills like crazy just make a person scared to even take them even if there prescribed u kno

Hate to say it, but them zombies is everywhere now. :(

Damn shame if you ask me. Sometimes things are needed, but a lot get over-prescribed when there are much better alternatives available.

Hate to say it, but them zombies is everywhere now. :(

Damn shame if you ask me. Sometimes things are needed, but a lot get over-prescribed when there are much better alternatives available.
We can't get shit out here. The Dr.s think every one is after fake opiates. I have a friend who has pancreatic cancer. They prescribed morphine in the beginning , but after the initial round they wont give him anything higher than prescription Tylenol. All of my RSO has gone to him lately. It's not morphine, but its helping I guess.

I have relatives that live in Ohio on the Kentucky border, and they say it's like Night of the Living Dead. I guess it's like a speed epidemic only slower.

in Ohio opiates are everywhere.
Hey Penny, how you been.

It's the only thing that makes Ohio interesting... sorry, I couldn't help myself.
My relatives treat it like smog in Los Angeles. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom