Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

N what is exactly1:9 ratio don’t want to fuck things up lol
1 part isopropyl to 9 parts water

I use the weakest iso they sell, think its the 50%, but I'm pretty sure most ppl use the 70% iso.

Hope Penny will chime in with a recommendation.... or maybe @InTheShed or @Virgin ground

:nomo:

Ok sprayed the hell out them boy I looked like a firefighter lol spraying them wen this morning to close my door I checked under leaves boy they don’t like water with alcohol n a bit of neem did the trick so far I c the difference will spray again 3 days

I’m def happy with them there goin to b a lot of buds man I’ll say two weeks of trimming witch I’m not looking forward

Two weeks? Nah, but I bet it'll feel like it!

Makes those trim bags even more appealing. :D :D :D

Man I hope not lol prob invest into a trimmer what’s ur thoughts brother

Never used one myself. Saw a guy recently that was diehard hand trim though. Got one a them trim bags and is sold on it.

I thought about one of them bowl trimmers, but I dunno.

lol had a bad dream about trimming recently..
have a chop this wkend.

you might have a second round with the mites jack. the things are generational and it's hard to hit all the eggs at the same time.
i used 99% iso mixed 50/50 with water. messed the live ones up on contact, and would dry up the eggs if it hit them direct, but didn't get all. followed with neem as well, while still in veg. plants took a beating.

i also use a no pest strip which will go after any fliers and will napalm the smaller movers like mites. used them for gnats but is supposed to work on mites. serious chemical off-gassing. only recommend if you have ventilation to outside, and / or if the grow area is reasonably isolated from living areas. controversial opinions on their use.

Gnats are an easy, easy fix. Mites... not so much.

Keep up the sprayin on sched brotha. It will pay off.

Well ima hyt them again tomarro def c the difference we will c doe n i thought of using trimmer cuz it’s just drain me but I will keep on with them but they are doin great so far

Sorry I’m a bit late last night I had a massive headake thought my head was goin to explode had to go to hospital twice all good now still with pain but hopfully it will go away I hate taking pain meds

Sorry I’m a bit late last night I had a massive headake thought my head was goin to explode had to go to hospital twice all good now still with pain but hopfully it will go away I hate taking pain meds

migraine ?

did you get an mri ? get an mri.

be good jack. will prayer up.

Back
Top Bottom