Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Im
Sorry I’m a bit late last night I had a massive headake thought my head was goin to explode had to go to hospital twice all good now still with pain but hopfully it will go away I hate taking pain meds
Damn dude! I hope you get better soon, you got work to do. Haha just playin

Im
Damn dude! I hope you get better soon, you got work to do. Haha just playin
Thanks man could b the paint chemicals getting to me

That's crazy. I'd tell you to smoke a little pot, but I'll bet you've tried that
Of course brother rolling a Dutch now he’ll my sis offers my my first dab the other day couldn’t even do it cu of my head witch sucks always wanted to try a f dab man lol

Apriciate all the love brother need it

love is fantastic. an mri sets the record straight.
god gave us the instruments to use. that's from my parents. i'm not so religious. not so blind to not see the wisdom tho.
pls make sure to take due care.

i have optic nerve necrosis. 1/3 blind in one eye. causes migraine like nuts.
i canna control it. it is something that lends itself to that treatment tho.

Thats great to hear. I just noticed and maybe your dr missed it but by the look of your profile pic you looking a lil dark in the eyes. Are you getting enough sleep Jack?

Of course brother rolling a Dutch now he’ll my sis offers my my first dab the other day couldn’t even do it cu of my head witch sucks always wanted to try a f dab man lol
Wipeout. I hope you can find out what's causing this.

Yeah me too not normal have the same headake for days now brother hey how ur babies
They've been a huge headache... sorry I couldn't help myself lol. But seriously, I SCROGged my last plant in hydro today. Gonna run only one in hydro this season. The other two in the closet are filling the SCROG. The water snots have finally stopped, so it's time to grow some pot. It's about God damn time!

Ok...here are the girls...some in better health than others...I consider that I lost a week due to my power outage problem I'm stoked just to find out after a week of sexing that I went from 5 to 9 girls...here lies the problem...I had originally planned to do Scrog but have found that for a 5x5 tent that I want to be able to work my plants in...that ain't gonna work...my tallest plant after a week of 12x12...is 20 inches...The stretch has started and it was obvious...at 22 inches ( I LST in the beginning...maybe too much) should I reveg for a week or 2 or just move forward and Flower out? ...height is not an issue...my tent is like 80 inches high.

Attachments

• 20191122_185714.jpg
    20191122_185714.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 23
They've been a huge headache... sorry I couldn't help myself lol. But seriously, I SCROGged my last plant in hydro today. Gonna run only one in hydro this season. The other two in the closet are filling the SCROG. The water snots have finally stopped, so it's time to grow some pot. It's about God damn time!
Hells yeah brother I hate wen that happens to me so hard to get rid omg

Ok...here are the girls...some in better health than others...I consider that I lost a week due to my power outage problem I'm stoked just to find out after a week of sexing that I went from 5 to 9 girls...here lies the problem...I had originally planned to do Scrog but have found that for a 5x5 tent that I want to be able to work my plants in...that ain't gonna work...my tallest plant after a week of 12x12...is 20 inches...The stretch has started and it was obvious...at 22 inches ( I LST in the beginning...maybe too much) should I reveg for a week or 2 or just move forward and Flower out? ...height is not an issue...my tent is like 80 inches high.
I’ll wait a week or so to flower b good yield wise but girls lookin like there loving life

Back
Top Bottom