Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

It’s the only think I forgot to buy smh I have neem but it’s just not enough boy I hate bugs

I’ve been using nuke ‘em the last several months and it seems to be working well. It’s also good all the way through (and including) chop day.

What beauties they are Jack! I used cheap coco, well rinsed and buffered, and am having no problems. I can tell you that I WILL be switching to MC when my GH stuff runs out.
20200210_104326.jpg

I’ve been using nuke ‘em the last several months and it seems to be working well. It’s also good all the way through (and including) chop day.
Really I did not kno that brother will def buy me some like right now I’m guessing the zon has it

What beauties they are Jack! I used cheap coco, well rinsed and buffered, and am having no problems. I can tell you that I WILL be switching to MC when my GH stuff runs out.
20200210_104326.jpg
Yeah I always used the cheap stuff but this is my 3rd run seemed like it worked well dude at hydro store just always trying to up my game with the most expensive stuff there is lol but I’ve learned all I kno from here and dude u will not turn back mc I promise u so easy just need a scale to measure n u good to go

Really I did not kno that brother will def buy me some like right now I’m guessing the zon has it

The funny shit about it is... I didn't either.

I was in a hurry and thought I was ordering Z7, but ended up with a gallon of the nuke 'em. Well, my bad. Said fuck it, tried it, and haven't looked back since. Granted it's only been about 4 months, but so far it's worked and I haven't seen any issues.

I mix it by the label and use it twice a week (saturday and wednesday) for prevention. With being in a tent, I also have the intakes well covered with very fine screen/cheesecloth, which helps too. Of course nothing helps when you open the tent, but I sure would like to figure something out for that, too. :laugh:

Have plenty of black cheese Alaskan purple cbd 30:1 critical purple kush n one white widow man now for the fun to begin

Good man still healthy so far n yess jungle will be in motion fast lol of course I remember u telling me that are u growing it I Ben told it’s some fire keeping her in rotation for a bit same with my cpk really fire as for my black cheese I kno she will be a winner now my cbd will get growed our thinking of doin a order on seeds but a lot ppl sold out

Man no more mega crop thread

I know. Kinda sucks. I get it, but at the same time I don’t. It was a user thread, not a sponsor thread. Was a lot of good info in there, and still is but no new info. :(

Guess we just discuss it on journals that use it for now.

Man no more mega crop thread
They wiped out a thread? I was talking to Duggan (hes a little pissed) hes missing a huge amount of threads in his signature... is this related?

I know. Kinda sucks. I get it, but at the same time I don’t. It was a user thread, not a sponsor thread. Was a lot of good info in there, and still is but no new info. :(

Guess we just discuss it on journals that use it for now.
Yeah man sucks loved that spot mc should become a sponsor to this site n I agree that thread helped a ton

Back
Top Bottom