Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

A little but with cure it will come back i did some buds left like minty smell but with some cure smell came back last buds i harvested i did all 3 cures slowdry in fridge water dry n hang 2 me i loved my slow dry from the fridge was super smooth smoke f amazing really

A little but with cure it will come back i did some buds left like minty smell but with some cure smell came back last buds i harvested i did all 3 cures slowdry in fridge water dry n hang 2 me i loved my slow dry from the fridge was super smooth smoke f amazing really

Yeah thts what i do is wash hang dry for 2 or 3 hours or till not soaked lol then clip up into paper bags in the fridge

As u can tell over fed my auto a tad she will kick out of it

As u can tell over fed my auto a tad she will kick out of it

Sweet bro lookn good tht nuke mystery bean is turning out to be a real looker is it a male or female or do u not know?

Idk yet to b real idc i hope i get a good male but we will c things rollin ok so far

Right a good male every now and then is a good thing to help keep bean stock up and to make new and fun crosses. U never know what u could end up making lol man i love growing this plant its so fun wen u get into making crosses u can really end up with some tastey harvests. I actually have one of my crosses now in flower in a dwc bucket and holy lord is she making some nice huge colas i had to supercrop 3 of her main branches tht where growing up into the light and jus started to flower so had barley any buds on her at all so definitely didnt want her up into the light and past it that early lol but yea she is really filling out now its my black domina x with hindu kush skunk and she is guna be a massive yielder i jus hope i dont get bud rot. Ever since i got it that one time now im scared to let my plants go to there full potential and let the buds get to big lol i never thought i would be saying tht and have the problem of my plants growing to good lmao. I guess it jus goes to say tht old saying of yes you can have 2 much of a good thing hahaha

Ok guys after this week some girls will b pulled out cloned n sent to flower but nukehead purple auto really turning purple every day

Purp guys

Dam bro i hoped i wuda got updates while i was on tour but dam new platform keeps screwing me over lol but shit brotha lookn GREAT!!! Tht purple is guna be a beast it makes me want to run a purple kush seed or 2 in dwc but i already bite off way more then i can chew lmao i got 2 beans sitting here a tail already popped open waiting to go into a home but i miss judged space or sumthn i cant figure out how i messed up and germed 2 xtra seeds n have no where to put them so im guna have 2 jerry rig sumshit 2nite and figure it out lol i just started a cbd critical cure from Barneys farm and another blue dreammatic 2day in dwc buckets plus i have 2 pineapple express sitting waiting lol so we will see what i come up with lol. Do u have any smell coming off ur purple one yet? When i ran my purple kush fem seeds which were from crap king they literally smelled purple lol but didnt turn purple unfortunately but man they were some good buds also if they didntngeet COMPLETE darkness during lights off they wud always start to reveg on me n i mean any light leaks at all n it was game over lol but it ended up fine jus some extra single finger leaves every now and then. But yea bro the garden is lookn grreat really nice job congrats im excited to see how ur purps turn out 4 ya.

Back
Top Bottom