Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

But it’s a honor to run with Mars I’m switching all my light to mars next will b one or two for my tent n I’m goin to upgrade my tent to getting a bit run down

I literally was thinking this same thing i need a new veg/flower tent. I got one tent now that is my big flower only tent i believe its a 5x5 and then i have alil 3x5 i think it is. But tht little one is one i use to flower out an xtra 3 or 4 plants if i need the room or it becomes a veg tent wen i over do things kinda like what i did now lmao. My breeding project got alil outa hand i think i was a tad overzealous lol. I started a few more then i actually got room for but then i figured screw it ill jus make it a run for seed only so i wont have to worry tht much about pot size. Normally when i make seeds/pollen i only do half the plant and let the top half grow out bud so i try an get them into bigger pots. But since i went alil bean happy wen it came to starting seeds that i mite have 2 have them in smaller containers if they all pop tht is lol. Im starting a nyc diesel but when i soked it in water it stayed jet black. So i popped it into a paper towel in a baggie tht method works 4 me almost everytime. So hopefully it does again cause i wudnt mind some nyc diesel buds lol.

Lol hey u have the same tote as me lol. Altho i dnt member what size u said i think u said 27gal or am i wrong lol. But yea here is mine its a 50gal an i use to cook HB soil otherwise we have the same one lol.

Nice lookn mothers u got there man im jellyfishin over here i wana get the strain gelato so bad lol. I guess ill have to settle with my Zkittles and my Rhino Ryder so far are the only ones to pop a tail so they are in HB soil now. Well technically i put some plain promix in alil hole that way they grow a tad an dnt get burnd at all by the HB soil. But either way u get what im sayn lol. But yea brother u got tht table running good i see congrats man. So how tall u guna let them clones get b4 u flip the table to flower? Man that is literally guna be a sea of fukn colas lmao man i cant wait to see. God i jus wish a few of us could jus get a big warehouse right and we coud section it off so each of us wud have our own lil lab area to do whatever experimenting or breeding or whatever we cud think of an jus have a huge lab pumping out buds all month long lmao. It would be awesome to have a big warehouse/garage size grow room hahahaha. Plus being able 2 grow with all my buddies from here would be awesome lol.

Lol hey u have the same tote as me lol. Altho i dnt member what size u said i think u said 27gal or am i wrong lol. But yea here is mine its a 50gal an i use to cook HB soil otherwise we have the same one lol.

Nice lookn mothers u got there man im jellyfishin over here i wana get the strain gelato so bad lol. I guess ill have to settle with my Zkittles and my Rhino Ryder so far are the only ones to pop a tail so they are in HB soil now. Well technically i put some plain promix in alil hole that way they grow a tad an dnt get burnd at all by the HB soil. But either way u get what im sayn lol. But yea brother u got tht table running good i see congrats man. So how tall u guna let them clones get b4 u flip the table to flower? Man that is literally guna be a sea of fukn colas lmao man i cant wait to see. God i jus wish a few of us could jus get a big warehouse right and we coud section it off so each of us wud have our own lil lab area to do whatever experimenting or breeding or whatever we cud think of an jus have a huge lab pumping out buds all month long lmao. It would be awesome to have a big warehouse/garage size grow room hahahaha. Plus being able 2 grow with all my buddies from here would be awesome lol.
Yes 27 gal really tuff totes never go cheap wen growing weed lol I bought 2 smaller ones only cuz they was cheaper now sitting out side lol only if I would got the good one from the start o wells but dude that would b amazing to b with buds making buds lol would b a honor or 420 need to make a convention for all of us one day to bring our dank n chill swap genetics n meet new ppl

Yes 27 gal really tuff totes never go cheap wen growing weed lol I bought 2 smaller ones only cuz they was cheaper now sitting out side lol only if I would got the good one from the start o wells

No shit on that one! Guess it never hurts to have backup stuff? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

N thank u for the kind words brother means a lot to me makes strive for better but my grow room needed a update tired of cheap China blurple led n hps hogging a hole in my pocket with the dam elec company

No shit on that one! Guess it never hurts to have backup stuff? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Nope always trying to do everything on a budget since this is of my hobbies of many that take most of my money always trying to upgrade things

Yes 27 gal really tuff totes never go cheap wen growing weed lol I bought 2 smaller ones only cuz they was cheaper now sitting out side lol only if I would got the good one from the start o wells but dude that would b amazing to b with buds making buds lol would b a honor or 420 need to make a convention for all of us one day to bring our dank n chill swap genetics n meet new ppl

Rite no shit that would be awesome lol.

N thank u for the kind words brother means a lot to me makes strive for better but my grow room needed a update tired of cheap China blurple led n hps hogging a hole in my pocket with the dam elec company

Lol yea thts why i had to go with some quantum boards jus had to get rid of the blurple lol. But shit i still have some old mars tech i be using in my veg area lol. I got 2 old reflector 96s from mars hydro i still use. But one is starting to shit out on me so ill be making a switch/upgrade AGAIN myself pretty soon here lol. An shit yea those dam hps make some amazing bud an great yields but fuk is it a kick in the nutsack when the electric bill comes hahaha.

Yeah man I’ll still prob use my blurple for now since it’s still better on consumption then hps but hps does make some killer ass buds man n heat on the summers are too much

Lookn great bro congrats. So how is that table working out for u man. Looks like the plants are loving it and the new light. U got the new light over the sog clones dont you or am i wrong? Either way they seem to be making it ok. How many have u lost so far? Also what strains are u doing in this sog grow again? Also jus a tip the Black Domina would prolly be amazing with a sog grow. Cause there were a few times where i kinda forgot about one of my BD's so jus trimmed up everything and kept only the main cola really well i kept like 2 or 3 branches but i also lollipopped them an man the top bud jus became a huge ass wad of bud lmao. But yea i always wanted to try it out in a sog grow jus never got around to making one lol. But yea man i jus got 3 out of 4 of my auto beans popped open an now in the ground. Im hoping the 4th one which was a freebie NYC Diesel is jus taking alil longer to pop. But if not ill jus have to choose another auto lol. Ill prolly only wait another day cause i dnt want whatever one i choose if this one dnt work to be to far behind the others. Cause out of the 3 i put in the ground already 1 Zkittles 1 Bluedream and a Rhino Ryder the Zkittles is already popped above soil. So things are a moving quickly over here lol. Cant be having one of them falling behind now can we lol. But yea even the breeding chamber is packed fully lol ill be making red poison, Smoothie, and Stardawg and Bluedream auto beans. But that is jus to preserve the strains. The next round will be when i really go to work on these babys lol.

Yup new light under clones black dom sog is goin to b killer brother brace urself lol u need to do a simple table n c how it goes n zkittles I’ve herd good things dam man ur ahead of me so what’s the process on making beans u spary the plant n get polling to then put on a f plant or wen u spray seed apear

1 here night brother

Yea bro i use the sts i jus mix it myself an the stuff u get to make it makes a shit ton so if u go this method u will be able 2 make beans for prolly the rest of ur life lol. With how many i end up with going this rout an thats only doing 3 or 4 branches u still get alot of seeds. Now if u were to do like a whole plant u would have 100s and 100s of seeds hahaha. But yea i jus mix the crystals up in distilled water. Then use that mixture after u mixed it up right to spray on a female plant. For autos i hit them alil earlier an it seems to work better atleast for me. But for photos and i even checked with penny he said he starts like 2 days b4 the flip. Spraying them once a day till u see sacs starting to form. Now dont stop spraying to soon or ull cause the plant to jus shoot out pistals early. But yea its pretty simple once u do it the first time. Then after the sacs start to form there should be like little banana looking clusters that start to form an slowly open up. An soon u will start to see pollen dropping from them unless u collect it soon enough an get it right b4 it drops. I did manage to get that to happen on one of my last attempts. I thought it didnt make any pollen till i opend up some of those lil prick lookn nanners lol then poof pollen galore lol. Then u jus collect said pollen to put on whatever fine feminine specimen of ur choosing. Jus let her go to flower and as the buds start to form those fresh lil hair clusters that is where u sprinkle the pollen on her. Some people even use alil flower i think it iz 2 help stretch it out but im not a 100% on tht an ive never had to do it since i get so much lol. But hope that helps u out alil bit. Oh an also if u jus go the colloidal silver way even tho i wud suggest using the sts method ive had way more success with this stuff versus the two different times i tried using jus colloidal silver but eitherway its the same process for applying to the plant an how to use the pollen. Jus expriment an see what works for u. Thats whats so great about this plant is once u get into making strains and seeds an what not there is endless possibilities for what u can create lol. Im very excited to get my breeding program back up an running. This time tho once i start working on a strain ill be doing jus that one so i can pheno hunt an make sumthn really crazy. I got a bunch of new auto genetics to play with now so things will be getting mighty interesting pretty soon here. I got this stardawg flowering out right now an even with running out of nutes to feed her the last 2 feedings were jus CalMag and water. But the buds are still fattening up lol. And the colas are long as shit i really didnt think she was guna end up this nice i actually thought she was guna b stunted by how early the buds started but then she jus kept stretching lol. But i was thinking of crossing sumthn that has alil earlier finishing time n maybe with hints of berry to it. I got a red poison auto i cud mix with it that wud be sumthn. The stardawg has lots of chemdog in its lineage so imagine seeing a red and blue chemdog plant but has a real gassy berry scent to her hmmm all these ideas almost got me :drool: over here jus thinking about trying it an i havent even made it yet hahahaha. Man i tried some of this HB L.A S.A.G.E that ive been cureing for only like 3 days now an dam its some stony stuff lol. I wudnt have thought it would be this smooth for this early in the cure but man this highbrix bud is amazing lol. But yea man what u guna do for breeding photos or autos or both?

Well guys almost lost my neice last night 5 min cpr bright her back now she under 12 hrs surgery man I’m so f sad bro I Ben dealing with this for 3 months n if she don’t pass this surgery she will need a heart transplant I could guarantee she won’t have to b on a list I lived my life man lil baby haven’t even weed the day of light n that f kills me y’all pls keep her in yalls prayers elijah!!!!!!!!

Yea bro i use the sts i jus mix it myself an the stuff u get to make it makes a shit ton so if u go this method u will be able 2 make beans for prolly the rest of ur life lol. With how many i end up with going this rout an thats only doing 3 or 4 branches u still get alot of seeds. Now if u were to do like a whole plant u would have 100s and 100s of seeds hahaha. But yea i jus mix the crystals up in distilled water. Then use that mixture after u mixed it up right to spray on a female plant. For autos i hit them alil earlier an it seems to work better atleast for me. But for photos and i even checked with penny he said he starts like 2 days b4 the flip. Spraying them once a day till u see sacs starting to form. Now dont stop spraying to soon or ull cause the plant to jus shoot out pistals early. But yea its pretty simple once u do it the first time. Then after the sacs start to form there should be like little banana looking clusters that start to form an slowly open up. An soon u will start to see pollen dropping from them unless u collect it soon enough an get it right b4 it drops. I did manage to get that to happen on one of my last attempts. I thought it didnt make any pollen till i opend up some of those lil prick lookn nanners lol then poof pollen galore lol. Then u jus collect said pollen to put on whatever fine feminine specimen of ur choosing. Jus let her go to flower and as the buds start to form those fresh lil hair clusters that is where u sprinkle the pollen on her. Some people even use alil flower i think it iz 2 help stretch it out but im not a 100% on tht an ive never had to do it since i get so much lol. But hope that helps u out alil bit. Oh an also if u jus go the colloidal silver way even tho i wud suggest using the sts method ive had way more success with this stuff versus the two different times i tried using jus colloidal silver but eitherway its the same process for applying to the plant an how to use the pollen. Jus expriment an see what works for u. Thats whats so great about this plant is once u get into making strains and seeds an what not there is endless possibilities for what u can create lol. Im very excited to get my breeding program back up an running. This time tho once i start working on a strain ill be doing jus that one so i can pheno hunt an make sumthn really crazy. I got a bunch of new auto genetics to play with now so things will be getting mighty interesting pretty soon here. I got this stardawg flowering out right now an even with running out of nutes to feed her the last 2 feedings were jus CalMag and water. But the buds are still fattening up lol. And the colas are long as shit i really didnt think she was guna end up this nice i actually thought she was guna b stunted by how early the buds started but then she jus kept stretching lol. But i was thinking of crossing sumthn that has alil earlier finishing time n maybe with hints of berry to it. I got a red poison auto i cud mix with it that wud be sumthn. The stardawg has lots of chemdog in its lineage so imagine seeing a red and blue chemdog plant but has a real gassy berry scent to her hmmm all these ideas almost got me :drool: over here jus thinking about trying it an i havent even made it yet hahahaha. Man i tried some of this HB L.A S.A.G.E that ive been cureing for only like 3 days now an dam its some stony stuff lol. I wudnt have thought it would be this smooth for this early in the cure but man this highbrix bud is amazing lol. But yea man what u guna do for breeding photos or autos or both?
Yeah bro I can’t wait lol I’m the same way wen I run out of nutes lol n fire buds will
Smoke killer with out a cure obviously it’s way way better cured but hey I’ve Ben there u gotta do what u gotta do n I’m goin to breed both I’m goin to get me a batch of some autos next week

Back
Top Bottom