Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Hey Srila Ricorico Good weed to you, wtf is that does it come from the sky, or is it in the tent
Good Weed, Jaga :)

You do know that u are growing in Coir-dust, yes?

So u will need Calmag. Maybe that's why the stems broke?

Good Weed Jaga! Hope you don't mind if i follow along.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Don't fret over the broken stem. She will heal and be stronger than before. I had disasters with 3 of my girls (lost the entire top off of one) and those 3 wound up having the thickest trunks and are now the tallest plants. These plants seem to like stress!
Have a good weedend!:peace:

wtf is that does it come from the sky, or is it in the tent

It does not come from the sky, but from the earth and yes, it should be in your tent.

Real soil or peat has available calcium and magnesium that the plants need.

Coir dust doesn't have Ca or Mg,

so you have to give them some unless your Coir has added minerals as well as the pellets they put in it as "fertilizer".

Does that help?

:)

Such a great name, I would love to have you in Happy 420 Flower child:love:
Good Weed Jaga! Hope you don't mind if i follow along.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Don't fret over the broken stem. She will heal and be stronger than before. I had disasters with 3 of my girls (lost the entire top off of one) and those 3 wound up having the thickest trunks and are now the tallest plants. These plants seem to like stress!
Have a good weedend!:peace:

Hey Mr Fish actually leaning with what looks like a shoulder, against the wall of the tent :straightface::straightface: I did give her a gentle check and she did seem much stronger than I thought she would !! But she is starting to pack Pistols Like a Hedge hog She still needs tender attention but :thumb:

Another one with pistols on the plants... mine have pistils, much more safe!

Well she been getting better slowly, has my cheeky girl3. I gave her some epsom salts with a liter of water an she is looking a lot stronger though I feel a fungus could happen were the wound is. So I have been treating her with citricidal , together with the salts I am hoping she will stay along for the whole parade. As for cheeky 2 she had to be tied down today , her stems semm to tough to cary on the super cropping,im gonna put a few pictures up in a day or so

when you think you want to super crop water her a hour before. she will be the most flexible then:)

Thanks Prabhu ji I will indeed, she is getting better( the broken dwarf)thanx for all the help reps for you my friend:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
when you think you want to super crop water her a hour before. she will be the most flexible then:)

Yeah I usually leave my plants an hour to three to get flexible so less risk of snappage. I left my L.s. for an hour she snapped right through with not a lot of pressure that branch didn't make it. I left her for another two the. Did a few more which were better.

I Know right? Now everybody tells me:)

good Skunkday Jaga:circle-of-love:

well I think I am posting at about the right time as I have noticed that her leaves are becoming a darker green . She is still in a sad condition, but slowly slowly?
Also note if she wasnt against the wall using a shoulder to stay up she would be lying flat, on the pot more than likey dead top upwards. I should Jaga,s disasters
2013-07-14_14_04_01.jpg
2013-07-14_14_03_55.jpg

Good mornign Jaga. I think if she was dead the leaves would have issues not just dark green. They would be limp i believe.. I just think she is in recovery. Some tender love should pull her back together sir. :)

Thanks spimp all Jaganatha,s blessings on this second day of Rathiyatra:Namaste:
Good mornign Jaga. I think if she was dead the leaves would have issues not just dark green. They would be limp i believe.. I just think she is in recovery. Some tender love should pull her back together sir. :)

Back
Top Bottom