Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Maybe buy a smaller, but better light with a good guarantee. You will be happier in the end. My 2 cents.

Thanks OMM
and its very much appreciated,,today though it dont look like it will happen any time soon:Namaste::volcano-smiley::thanks:

Good Day Weed jaga. I hope your day has been a good one. Lighting is one of the costs that we have to endure and then the electric bill. Jaga you need more light and don't have the dollars to do it right. We all have been there and I'm still there. I would love to go to LEDs to get the same output I have now but try to lower my electric bill. What size of cfls do you have. I found 55watt cfls on sale not to long ago and if you are running 23 watt that would double up on your output. I bought a 12 bulb 4foot T5 fixture off slebay and now it sits there broken. Great light while it worked. It need ballasts and to replace them with direct replacements is about twice as much as I paid for the light. Not good. Only lasted a year. Up grade the fixtures you have with bigger cfls. I have cfls that are 23 watt, 55 watt, 125 watt and 200 watt. Don't use them much but are great for fill ins. Ok enough babble What time is the party, no sure I can make it but it's something to shoot for. Hugs and love to both of you :hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

we can get a sponsor to send a light to jaga, all you have to is ask, jaga. You are a deeply embedded member in this community, a sponsor that would say no to you, would be making a big mistake. I do not mean to sound cocky, nor do I mean to boast, but me, the :goof: recently contacted 2 sponsors, they did not contact me. They both agreed to sponsor my next yard.

Don't buy lights jaga, just choose a sponsor that you feel safe in representing, I am so confident in the above, that if you send 2 of the same "requests for consideration" to two 420 LED sponsors, at the same time, and they both ignore you, we can turn that around, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Please, just try buddy & don't thank me until your new light arrives.:circle-of-love:

we can get a sponsor to send a light to jaga, all you have to is ask, jaga. You are a deeply embedded member in this community, a sponsor that would say no to you, would be making a big mistake. I do not mean to sound cocky, nor do I mean to boast, but me, the :goof: recently contacted 2 sponsors, they did not contact me. They both agreed to sponsor my next yard.

Don't buy lights jaga, just choose a sponsor that you feel safe in representing, I am so confident in the above, that if you send 2 of the same "requests for consideration" to two 420 LED sponsors, at the same time, and they both ignore you, we can turn that around, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Please, just try buddy & don't thank me until your new light arrives.:circle-of-love:[/QUOT

Yep, listen to our friend trichomes jaga. That is exactly how I got my LEDs. Wont hurt to try my Buddy! :high-five:

Good Day Weed jaga. I hope your day has been a good one. Lighting is one of the costs that we have to endure and then the electric bill. Jaga you need more light and don't have the dollars to do it right. We all have been there and I'm still there. I would love to go to LEDs to get the same output I have now but try to lower my electric bill. What size of cfls do you have. I found 55watt cfls on sale not to long ago and if you are running 23 watt that would double up on your output. I bought a 12 bulb 4foot T5 fixture off slebay and now it sits there broken. Great light while it worked. It need ballasts and to replace them with direct replacements is about twice as much as I paid for the light. Not good. Only lasted a year. Up grade the fixtures you have with bigger cfls. I have cfls that are 23 watt, 55 watt, 125 watt and 200 watt. Don't use them much but are great for fill ins. Ok enough babble What time is the party, no sure I can make it but it's something to shoot for. Hugs and love to both of you :hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Hello Beemer
Wise words I know ,, its not really for want of more brightness:)hmmm:well it is as well) its more for the Technology and even more about the electric consumption. I
am a lil bit worried about our electric bill shutting me down,, the first indoor grow I did was an auto and I grew her up under a 600w Hps and without a shadow of a doubt she was the best grow I ever did :volcano-smiley: So when I put a plant in I always judge how its doing by that first grow , an to date I have not had anything near as good in yield:scratchinghead: maybe it is the brightness I dunno I do know though it has to be well worth trying them out,,really thanks for the post Beemer The lights that I have in opp,s at the mo are 1 200w dual spect CFL 4 directional warm white LED,s (even they make a difference) so its the 200w Cfl that freaks me I was reading that it cost,s about £11 to run a 300w LED per week an its consumption is 225w maximum but with the 300w it would give me a chance to show Paddy that I can get amounts the same as the Hps an so much cheaper:reading420magazine:You see anothe r problem I face is ever increasing prices and if it goes up any more I will be the person that gets shut down:straightface:and the idea of this happening is well to much to think about
:hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Don't buy lights jaga, just choose a sponsor that you feel safe in representing, I am so confident in the above, that if you send 2 of the same "requests for consideration" to two 420 LED sponsors, at the same time, and they both ignore you, we can turn that around, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Please, just try buddy & don't thank me until your new light arrives.:circle-of-love:
Hey Trichstar
mate that really made my eyes pop that would be the perfect solution ,,,BUT who is going to sponsor some one growing inside a 60cm x 60cm x 120cm hieght
at the topmost all I can fit in is 4 plants in a 5litre pot ,, then there is the bit about the legality of a sponsored grow ? But it could /may just be worth a shot :thanks:that has to be the best idea :Namaste:
:ganjamon::hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Great Thurweed day to you Brother :circle-of-love:
High Cronic
:)I am having a lil troubled that autum is here already it seems an its still Aug
the last few days have been colder with drizzle an grey sky:rofl::rofl:
Bet of days to you to my cronic friend:hug::hug: :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Don't buy lights jaga, just choose a sponsor that you feel safe in representing, I am so confident in the above, that if you send 2 of the same "requests for consideration" to two 420 LED sponsors, at the same time, and they both ignore you, we can turn that around, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Please, just try buddy & don't thank me until your new light arrives.:circle-of-love:[/QUOT

Yep, listen to our friend trichomes jaga. That is exactly how I got my LEDs. Wont hurt to try my Buddy! :high-five:
Hey OMM
I think that really seals that I will give it a shot as trich said nothing ventured :high-five:
:hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Any how onwards an upwards
I have a lil update firstly the PGG
DSC_018214.JPG
DSC_018316.JPG

:volcano-smiley:Dang missed a few I dunno how I manage to start with 4 pictures of the PGG an ended with 2 :hmmmm:
Anyhow next the WW started to flower nicely
DSC_017411.JPG
DSC_017310.JPG
DSC_0172_1_4.JPG
DSC_017412.JPG
DSC_0172_1_3.JPG
DSC_01729.JPG

An last but starting to cheer me up the NLxBB
DSC_018511.JPG
DSC_0175_1_1.JPG
DSC_0176_1_1.JPG
DSC_01707.JPG
DSC_02238.JPG
DSC_0169_1_1.JPG
DSC_02269.JPG
DSC_017113.JPG

Sooo pleese leave a comment on the table next to the ashtray Love to all
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hey Jaga. Recently returned to 420. Come on over.
Lighting probs going on? Ouch, am there myself. Gonna give LED a try probably too I think.
Keep it green my friend.

Hello Cajuncelt thanks for passing by
its a bit of a problem isnt it ,, another thing is the cold winter an lack of warmth ,,, wot to do:Namaste:

thanks jaga, my first thought would be for you to ask the King, what light/LED-power, would best suit your tent, you have plenty of room in that nice tent, just remind the sponsor, that there are thousands of growers looking to increase efficiency in the same grow area that you will be providing them. Don't look at it like the sponsors are doing you a favor, it's the other way around. :goodluck:

I will gladly help you write the "requests" for consideration, or share with you, what my 2 requests look like.

All you have to do is ask.:circle-of-love:

thanks jaga, my first thought would be for you to ask the King, what light/LED-power, would best suit your tent, you have plenty of room in that nice tent, just remind the sponsor, that there are thousands of growers looking to increase efficiency in the same grow area that you will be providing them. Don't look at it like the sponsors are doing you a favor, it's the other way around. :goodluck:

I will gladly help you write the "requests" for consideration, or share with you, what my 2 requests look like.

All you have to do is ask.:circle-of-love:

Thanks trichstar
you are right and I will have a go :high-five: thankyou for all your support , you are also right that I am kinda stuck for what to say
:volcano-smiley: I think I may just have to take you up on this offer:thanks:

Jaga!

You grow some chini patra yourself!

Nice work friend! Hope everything is as good as your plants :high-five:

I'm with Trich and OMM. Ya don't ask, ya don't get! Good Luck!

Jaga!

You grow some chini patra yourself!

Nice work friend! Hope everything is as good as your plants :high-five:

I'm with Trich and OMM. Ya don't ask, ya don't get! Good Luck!

Yep Chini you are right
I really should ask :cheer::cheer: I keep putting it off and I am not sure who to ask :ganjamon:hey I feel real chuffed that folk think its a good enough cause for sponsorship:thanks:

WoWzer
I just took some real wispy buds from the PGG an she smoked real good a good body hit that pts the head into a tripy place:volcano-smiley:
she really ticks some boxes it makes me think that a High amount of THC maybe dosnt lie in the amount of trichomes but rather the potency of the
resin contained within :volcano-smiley:because she really dosnt seem to have that much frost. In fact you can only spot the trichs through a scope
and even then I have to search for them :cheer:

Hey Jaga - finally made it here. Nice the PGG turned out so well, and all your plants look great!

:goodjob::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom