Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

harvest day after 9 weeks of flower. the tops could have gone a little longer but it's all good :circle-of-love:

IMG_167531.JPG
IMG_167734.JPG
IMG_167935.JPG
IMG_168326.JPG

thanks mono. the strain is kali mist x bubble gum by serious seeds. I highly recommend it. she's a great grower, has dense buds, and smells great. imagine if she still had her two main tops.

Let's see those chopped and finely trimmed buds before you smoke them all B. Really Real.

thanks guys and yup serious seeds. I really want to try their chronic and ak-47. I've only had their serious 6 and it was delicious and I think kali bubba is going to hold her own compared to her.

I've still been itching to make some hash or something. what do you guys think? think it's worth taking about an eighth of white rhino and making it into something? I made canna hot chocolate earlier with the kali bubba trim and felt a little buzz. the flavor was actually nice.

after 6 days of drying she's ready to get jarred. I pulled exactly 28 grams from her :thumb:

IMG_170124.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom