Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

where you been mono? hope the state has been treating you alright. they let me go at the dispensary on some bullshit. on the search for work again it feels like it never ends :lot-o-toke:

I know the feeling, B. Always an uphill battle.

On the work note, head over to Scotland I can give you a job (I have a landscaping company) ;) I'm doing well, struggling to finish a grow without pulling early over security issues...

Any thoughts on what strains your going for next run? What light are you using now?

probably two casey jones under a 150 watt hps light. I'm excited for this one :)

yeah it does suck. I think they're going to have issues with the flood and drain system. it only took like 30 minutes to water each room with 2 people after I suggested we hook up real hoses with pressure instead of pumping the mix up into 25 gallon totes then watering with slow sump pumps. I'm kind of mad that I helped them so much and they just threw me away.

kali bubba 7 weeks in bloom.

IMG_159220.JPG
IMG_159626.JPG

IMG_160022.JPG

IMG_159424.JPG
IMG_159822.JPG

probably two casey jones under a 150 watt hps light. I'm excited for this one :)

yeah it does suck. I think they're going to have issues with the flood and drain system. it only took like 30 minutes to water each room with 2 people after I suggested we hook up real hoses with pressure instead of pumping the mix up into 25 gallon totes then watering with slow sump pumps. I'm kind of mad that I helped them so much and they just threw me away.
That's Corporate America for you.

it does suck :/ on a positive note kali bubba is almost ready for harvest. 8 weeks in bloom today and I'm going to let her go a couple more days. I'm also germinating 2 casey jones seeds.

IMG_162622.JPG
IMG_162923.JPG

thanks DB. I think casey jones is a sour diesel and trainwreck cross.

"Casey Jones is the progeny of my Oriental Express mother (Trainwreck x Thai by Billygoat Seeds) crossed with a ECSD v3 father and is a polyhybrid certain to delight the mind and palate of sativa lovers."

thanks and you'll just have to wait and see :p I can tell you that it's going to involve a little bit of everything.

my white rhino harvest is still smoking strong, kali bubba is 9 weeks in bloom and will get the axe very soon, and both of my casey jones seeds sprouted.

IMG_166928.JPG
IMG_165330.JPG
IMG_166127.JPG
IMG_166321.JPG
IMG_165028.JPG

thanks DB. they smell great. I wish kali bubba wasn't missing her two main tops. she has an incredible scent. I can't wait to taste her.

so kali bubba is a great plant. little to no issues. she's also a big girl and can probably yield very well because the buds are dense. she smells great too which is always a plus. one downside is you have to run her a bit longer than 8 weeks. I went an extra week.

crazy idea. I see everyone getting into hash and stuff. how do you think turning top shelf bud into kief and using it as kief? good idea? bad idea? is it a waste of good bud or is it oh this is awesome? I had a dab for the first time and it was flavor packed that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom