Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

you can't grow inside? why not? because of the smell? there are some strains that don't smell much like white widow. it's piney and woody. don't grow any skunk.

white rhino is 6 weeks in bloom and kali bubba is 3 weeks in bloom. she's a huge plant. I have the white rhino propped up a few inches and she's still shorter than kali bubba.

IMG_007062.JPG
IMG_006864.JPG
IMG_007257.JPG

Thanks D. She's got two more weeks to grow. I'm trying to keep her fan leaves as healthy as possible so they can collect all the light that would otherwise hit the ground.

my first cutting I've ever got to root did so in 7-10 days. they're kali bubba clones. I'm not sure what to do with them though.

IMG_011149.JPG

Welcome to the party of retired members from the "Dead Clone Society" B Really Real.

thank you BAR, I'm honored :love:

it's probably best to get her in the soil asap if I want to grow her, right? I'm just waiting on the second cutting to root (which is in that cup) then I'll make a decision.

Nah, let those roots develop a little. If you plant it too soon it won't make it.

thanks for the love D. a lot of good stuff going on in my garden, but I have some bad news as well.. I think I have to cut the heads off my kali bubba plant because they're getting toasted in the reflector. she'll be 4 weeks in flower this wednesday :straightface:

I might try that first, but she's at the very top of the reflector. I think if I bend her tops over they'll lie right next to the bulb and still get scorched. I low stress trained her and mounted the fixture directly to the ceiling by ditching the v hooks, but she's still bitching. she's high maintenance for my grow area that's for sure. it's a big strong plant and probably going to yield extremely well, but with limited space it's rough.

white rhino is 7 weeks in bloom, kali bubba is 4 weeks bloom.. and the deed is done. kali bubba got a major haircut today. I'm upset about it, but what can you do?

IMG_151126.JPG
IMG_151419.JPG
IMG_151723.JPG
IMG_152027.JPG
IMG_152228.JPG
IMG_152530.JPG

I have no expirence, and have yet to have a plant reach your stage in growth. But, were the upper buds you had to cut developed enough for you to dry quickly and smoke.
May seem like a dumb question, but the only stupid questions are those you don't ask.

not a stupid question at all. they're drying as we speak. they're not going to be super strong, but there are some cloudy trichomes so I think I'll feel some effects.

took pictures on flush day because I was bored. also 4 weeks in bloom kali bubba nugs are being smoked lol.

IMG_018547.JPG
IMG_019144.JPG
IMG_018636.JPG
IMG_019536.JPG

Back
Top Bottom