Jay233 Grows With New 675W Perfect Sun COB LED In Coco

Looking tidy, any questions about led grows and ill come hunt you down.. Actually!

I come from a time when we chucked a seeds in a big pot and let it run under T5s for like 6months with no nutes, and result were the worlds tinest nugs..

Now sitting on a sprectrum king 400+, all the mods and to be honest, i dont think im qualified to operate it lol

So the question.. Got the basics in regards to nutes (shoguns roots, grow & bloom). Any other nutes i should consider??
Welcome dabbid!
I enjoyed your analogy about how much technology has changed with grow lighting. Very true. LoL

As far as supplements I have found very helpful for a grow.
-Cal/mag
especially if growing in coco and not using a coco specific nutrient line or using led lights

-Great White Mycorrhizal Fungi Root Enhancer
Help support a healthy hearty root system. Reduces transplant shock and has many other benefits. I use it each time I plant or transplant.

Everything looking great Jay, that light is bad ass, i have got to have one lol. Exited to see how it does, im sure it will be awesome.✌
Thank you Tom! Glad your here buddy. Yeah your probably going to need it with all the training you doing . big plants, and got to take advantage of all that space you got, right?
It's funny, when I built these two new grow rooms, I drew it up, and although I kept the size reasonable, I envisioned myself skipping through my plants like Julie Andrews in "The Sound Of Music" but, well, I have to take plants out to even get in them now lol.

Thank you Tom! Glad your here buddy. Yeah your probably going to need it with all the training you doing . big plants, and got to take advantage of all that space you got, right?
It's funny, when I built these two new grow rooms, I drew it up, and although I kept the size reasonable, I envisioned myself skipping through my plants like Julie Andrews in "The Sound Of Music" but, well, I have to take plants out to even get in them now lol.
I know right, i have one more bb in there and im going to take it out and put on 12/12 in the morning, that still leaves 8 autos, i need another tent lol, i don't know if i will be able to finish all 8 in there but if it gets to crowded i will put a couple under the hps to finish.✌

Welcome dabbid!
I enjoyed your analogy about how much technology has changed with grow lighting. Very true. LoL

As far as supplements I have found very helpful for a grow.
-Cal/mag
especially if growing in coco and not using a coco specific nutrient line or using led lights

-Great White Mycorrhizal Fungi Root Enhancer
Help support a healthy hearty root system. Reduces transplant shock and has many other benefits. I use it each time I plant or transplant.
Great White sounds like my roots, but i know good plants start with good roots so i didnt hesitate with that purchase..

They also tried advising me on calmag and now you've also said it, i might just listein..

Oh yea i been wanting to ask you a question about defoliation, my girls done good with the mild defo i done about a week ago, do you think i could do another mild defo now that they have filled in good.✌
Well what i have found works best for me is to defol as needed. What I mean by that is I always try to remove whatever is nessessary to achieve what I want as an end result.

Well what i have found works best for me is to defol as needed. What I mean by that is I always try to remove whatever is nessessary to achieve what I want as an end result.
Thanks Jay, think i may take a few more tomorrow, not many.✌

Thanks. Helped with the defol I attempted today. Had no idea where to start but gave some perspective to envision how growth will happen when leaf is removed .

Quick update

Girls are loving the light.

Did some lst eariler. And put the Bubblegum auto in her final pot. Will probably have to transplant the 4 Dutch delight into 5 gal pots in 2 days
20170518_233825.jpg

subbed mate.. looking good, light looks nice..

Back
Top Bottom