Jay233 Grows With New 675W Perfect Sun COB LED In Coco

Hi Jay, how are you? I finally made it over. Great plants and your training is super successful. I let my clones grow without constant training and they grew out of control. But I made sure I trained my Kush, and now she is super slick and low. Training is everything, I realize when plants take control of their own height growth, they become out of control...lol. Love that we are part of the same LED family. :thumb:

Thank you GTHM glad you are here. Perfect Sun FTW! Saw you just flipped to 12/12, looking forward to watching them fill out with buds.

Thank you Tom, likewize. Pretty soon your going to have sore hands from all that trimming. Good stuff.

Little update, getting close to the flip.
20170601_070634.jpg

Thank you GTHM glad you are here. Perfect Sun FTW! Saw you just flipped to 12/12, looking forward to watching them fill out with buds.

Thank you Tom, likewize. Pretty soon your going to have sore hands from all that trimming. Good stuff.

Little update, getting close to the flip.
20170601_070634.jpg

Those plants are beautiful Jay

Man I need to hurry up and buy a PS cob from LEDRF. His lights are .

Thanks Vex.
Yeah me too. I'm very happy with it. Happy enough to finally remove my HPS and MH from my grows even after I just bought new Eye Hortilux bulbs.

Really like the PS COB too. The more research I've done the more I understand why it is so effective.

Heading to the hydro store now to get more coco. Bunch of transplanting to do tonight.

Awesome light...how you liking it Jay? I have the PS500 and was eyeing that new COB.
Hey Beavis, I really like the new PS COB led. Coverage is great, intensity is on point, ability to to increase the lumens/wattage as the plants grow saving electricity is a great feature and the spectrum is perfect. .

Back
Top Bottom