Jay233 Grows With New 675W Perfect Sun COB LED In Coco

Wow That Growth though! .......I Think im a 12/12 flip away from making my light choice!.

Yeah the growth rate is great and it is not on full power yet.

Here's a side by side look at the plants 17 days ago and today.
20170516_191429.jpg
20170516_191443.jpg
20170604_204117.jpg

Finally made it to your journal.
Girls are looking Great!
How's the new room doing for you?

Hey Tricam :) , glad you stopped in.

The rooms are doing good. I wish I had build rooms years ago instead of tents. I still have a couple more things to finish up, more estetic than function but I like that they are sealed and mounting equipment is a hell of a lot easier lol.

Hey Tricam :) , glad you stopped in.

The rooms are doing good. I wish I had build rooms years ago instead of tents. I still have a couple more things to finish up, more estetic than function but I like that they are sealed and mounting equipment is a hell of a lot easier lol.
Great. I'm so, so, so glad I also went to rooms instead of tents.
Like you said better.
Is your COB light a kit?
I'll be back

Yeah the growth rate is great and it is not on full power yet.

Here's a side by side look at the plants 17 days ago and today.
20170516_191429.jpg
20170516_191443.jpg
20170604_204117.jpg
Wow! Talk about exploding, i can't wait to get up the cash so i can get me a ps cob, if everything goes right im gonna get one by the end of July if their not sold out, i got a feeling alot of people will be ordering, your lst is awesome by the way, thats how i like them low and wide lol, great job.✌

Nice grow Jay233 awesome light I am envious :) Can anyone tell me what COB's are used in this light please? I know they are 50w Cree but what chip CXA or CXB, model #, what CRi / 3500k or 3000k? Also what drivers run the COB is it a meanwell? Is there any spec sheet on the lights other than Cree 50w COBS? Thanks in advance and keep up the photos I am loving it.

All lights are in stock

LEDRF are you are able to answer my question please as I am interested in purchasing several of your lights. What COB's are used in this light please? I know they are 50w Cree but what chip CXA or CXB, model #, what CRi, what 3500k or 3000k? Also what drivers run the COB is it a meanwell? Is there any spec sheet on the lights other than Cree 50w COBS? Thanks

LEDRF are you are able to answer my question please as I am interested in purchasing several of your lights. What COB's are used in this light please? I know they are 50w Cree but what chip CXA or CXB, model #, what CRi, what 3500k or 3000k? Also what drivers run the COB is it a meanwell? Is there any spec sheet on the lights other than Cree 50w COBS? Thanks

Hey Kid, I'd head to this thread and ping him there:

Perfect Sun LED Community Grow

Back
Top Bottom