Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

Royal Queen- Royal Gorilla. 9 weeks in flower and finished up nicely imo! Looks pretty similar to the breeder pics. Rock solid buds! Should yield nicely. Have already cut 4 dry grams off as "testers" and it's top shelf smoke even without a cure! Will get pics up when mobile app works

the fresh tester you gave me was real good:thumb:

I have to do a drive by.. I have to say this,,, air pots,,, soft-pots... All are really a great thing... If you water proper. Which is hard.. Them damn air pots,,, you got to spend 15-20 mins to water them completely... And if ya don't,,, you pay in roots that will cost come harvest time... I think it's better to water them from the bottom as well as top,,, or use a 1/2 gallon a hour dripper? I do have to say this,,, those pots are GREAT.... No doubt. Massive roots sytems,,, if done right. And massive roots equals massive buddage... But if you don't want to spend alot of time with a watering jug,, they are hard..

Keepem Green over here Mister JGrow

I have to do a drive by.. I have to say this,,, air pots,,, soft-pots... All are really a great thing... If you water proper. Which is hard.. Them damn air pots,,, you got to spend 15-20 mins to water them completely... And if ya don't,,, you pay in roots that will cost come harvest time... I think it's better to water them from the bottom as well as top,,, or use a 1/2 gallon a hour dripper? I do have to say this,,, those pots are GREAT.... No doubt. Massive roots sytems,,, if done right. And massive roots equals massive buddage... But if you don't want to spend alot of time with a watering jug,, they are hard..

Keepem Green over here Mister JGrow

I water my smart pots from top and bottom. For instance.....in my 5 gallon pots, I can give about a gallon of water to the plant without any runoff (which is my goal) about every 4-5 days. From that, half of its watered from the top and the other half is watered from the bottom. Works great for me.

The picture isn't from the Chem d it's my current grow the plants critical mass 3 weeks old I took the photo on transplant day

I've only heard good things for ppl who use coco but mixed results in soil

Tbh I think it's more scedual and knowing when to water and feed not the pot

That's cool.
I can dig it.

It's just that the photo does not represent your point very well.
Coco or soil, smart pot or plastic, skinny spindly stalks are more indicative of poor watering practices as Norcal describes above.

Keep it green.
Grow in peace.
:passitleft:

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Just received my HLG 300 for my 3x3 flower tent! It was shipped in three days and was tightly packed in a plain brown box with no description of the light or company! I will probably run it at 50% for a few days then turn it up to its full power of 285w and see how the girls react.

Thanks for the supply everyone! I got an update on two of my flowering plants. First Dinafem Dinachem that's almost 8 weeks into flower. Another clone gifted by sweet sue via hash hound. I believe sweet sue took hers another week or two so I will continue to let them finish. She's fell all over the place in the 3x3 so I she's not the prettiest but hopefully the smoke makes up for it! I will probably wait for her to finish up before I put the QB's in there.

This next plant is looking/smelling really special! HSO Black D.O.G. it's my second seed and I loved the first one alot and this one is showing to be amazing plant so far. Only 6 weeks in flower and bulking up nicely!

Back
Top Bottom