JimmyCricket's 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Re: JimmyCrickets 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Here is the thing though Miwa, I looked at some leaves on my bubba kush, it was only in week 5 max but probably only week 3 or 4. It had some sugar leaves with like 40% amber lol. And I know that aint even close to finished.
i don't trust strain info on plants..too many varables in growing..take for instance the 2046 i grew..suppose to take 120 days to finish..in 90 days all trics were amber..had to pull..a waste of time..horible smoke..

hey jimmy, how goes it bud? looking good. gonna have a good harvest i hope... subbed a lil late but im here lol

Always good to have a dragon on your side... just don't sneeze on the buds!

i don't trust strain info on plants..too many varables in growing..take for instance the 2046 i grew..suppose to take 120 days to finish..in 90 days all trics were amber..had to pull..a waste of time..horible smoke..

120 days lol... thats like a 17 week strain. Super Sativa style

Happy Tokerday to you Jimmy :peace:

Happy Weednesday Jimmy:)
miwa I liked the 2046 and still am liking it:) but you are right about the Finnish time mine was done in just over 90 days

Happy Weednsday Jimmy :thumb:

Happy Weednsday Jimmy :thumb:

You too footsie :)

So I am still giving the chemdawg and Paula a lil more time. I did see a HUGE caterpillar on the chemdawg im about to harvest (i havent been spraying it with BT). But both are close... I think I should let em go just a couple more days though.

However that top cola I need to get it chopped off paula by the 15th or sooner so i can take off the fanleaves and take a pic for NOTM. I think it could win, its really really frosty now. I guess if I dont enter it this month ill just do it next.

Well I finally harvested the two I been talking about. Paula and that one chemdawg. I ended up leaving around 1-2 oz of tiny middle plant and bottom nugs on them too. Will harvest those in 1-2 weeks probably. Its been nonestop work so far just with these two lol...

Final verdict on Paulas top its 23.5 inches long. Very solid no holes at all. At some points its 5.5 inches across, the smallest width is 3 inches across :)

Well anyways back to work, happy harvest ya'll!

GREAT NEWS MATE!!!!
Mad as, Big Buds>>> @ JIMMY's;) Hope you do well bro - My wishes are with ya harvest! And I gotta go bak and have a check for ya last pics of her.. You ve come to the fun part of the grow:):) HARVEST TIME - YEAHH BOI!
Well my Teresa is in flower and at just over 4ft tall now, I am having PH stress, I flushed her othr day and Im still just over 7.4 I wanna hit her with some Vinegar again??
Anyways best of luck with your girls final blooms and will chat soon ok buddy! Take care Smokemup

BTW fellas I think I am getting a buzz off Hash Fries.

What are Hash Fries you say? Simple. After trimming buds for a good 8 or so hours the hard work makes you hungry and being as you are too lazy to cook you head to carls jr and get some piping hot fries and a couple chicken sammiches. Now when you grab the hot fries the hash on your fingers melts from the grease and infuses into the fries, then you eat the fries and wala there you have it... Hash Fries!!!

Happy Stonerday Jimmy :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom